Thread: Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 916 to 930 of 33026
-
05-10-26 21:16 #32111Senior Member

Posts: 30I remember seeing her years ago, was hot and wild. Looks way different now.
Originally Posted by TherealBbcMonger
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 15:10 #32110Banned Member

Posts: 942Phat kat gorgeous pussy Hannah
Here is a screenshot of Hannah ad. I don't like to post links. Cause yeah duh. Pictures and videos friendly. Also loves.
Originally Posted by BoltonChaser
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 14:51 #32109Senior Member

Posts: 1682Re: Queen Deep Throat South End.
I reached out was quoted a ridiculous amount of money especially for the south end of Hartford. I'm from the area and have worked in the area for years doing all kinds of security so the area wasn't so much the problem but the prices were. South end head is not worth $120!
Rate breakdown.
120 for 15 minutes.
150 hh 200.
Hr BJ 80 extras=BBJ 100 with.
Anal 150 ss 200 hh 300 hr anal only.
Also anal only is giving me signs that this person is transgender. The kitty photo is not hers either my gut is telling me it's not hers.
Queen Deep Throat South End is a SKIP!
-
05-10-26 14:30 #32108Senior Member

Posts: 1682Re: Tiny little Freak Meriden reviews?
Dkes anyone have any experience with this provider.
Tiny little Freak.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...n/191355884436
Photos attached for future reference.
-
05-10-26 14:05 #32107Senior Member

Posts: 1682RE: Phat cat big pussy girl
Reportedly through WhatsApp. Supposedly her pimp controls all bookings. Sorry I don't have a phone number you might have to go back to the original reply and ask for contact information.
Originally Posted by BoltonChaser
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 12:45 #32106Senior Member

Posts: 145RE: Phat cat big pussy girl
I love meaty labia, near impossible to find. How does one locate this "phat cat big pussy girl", if she's no longer posting on Skip?
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
Trying to follow the chain of replies here but coming up short. CT needs a Nicole DuPapillon (pornstar) type!
-
05-10-26 12:13 #32105Senior Member

Posts: 194She was a lot of fun, I think someone knocked her up a few years back and she got out the game. She came on the scene doing outcalls only, driving herself everywhere. When I saw her she was thick. Then she lost a gang of weight and looked sick. Looks like she got some of that healthy weight back. She was down for everything. I met her at a motel on the pike and must have fucked her in every position. Then she begged me to put it in her ass and I obliged. That's how I know I'm not the daddy, came in her ass. Doesn't sound like she's that wild anymore. I've got too much business in west Hartford to be hobbying around there or else I would see her again. She's not doing outcalls anymore.
Originally Posted by BoyWonder9
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 12:04 #32104Senior Member

Posts: 356I have not seen her in about seven or eight months, but I always had a nice time with her. She allows BBFS. There was a report on her from another monger who wanted to enjoy BBFS with her immediately after someone else dropped a load in her and she complied. Things in the game can change pretty fast, but I can tell you that I always enjoyed her services and had zero complaints. Maybe some other mongers on here can tell you how to search for those reviews, I am unsure.
Originally Posted by Calcaff99
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 11:48 #32103Senior Member

Posts: 194I think that's to be expected given the crew she's running with now. I had to block her ass too she kept blowing up my phone.
Originally Posted by StanTheradish
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by FoxMcCloudP
[View Original Post]
I will never understand why dudes run and gossip to hoes about this forum. And then expect a straight answer.
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 11:15 #32102Senior Member

Posts: 597Brenna
Brenna's oral skills are definitely top tier and well worth a visit for a Qv. Her body is great to look at and feel and she is very clean. Like I said very few bodies on Stg as nice as hers.
Originally Posted by LuvrOfWomen
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 10:41 #32101Senior Member

Posts: 81Kaye. Tolland County
Has anyone tried? .
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...s/569392134233
-
05-10-26 10:16 #32100Senior Member

Posts: 521I saw Jade yesterday and brought this up. Let's just say there are 2 sides to every story. If someone is outside her room yelling her business and doing things to hurt her business then I can't blame her for not giving that person anything for his "help", especially when that person volunteered to her her as opposed to her asking.
Originally Posted by Moros3360
[View Original Post]
Jade's performance was just as good as the previous times I've seen her, in other words, as good as you'll find in this area right now.
-
05-10-26 10:11 #32099Senior Member

Posts: 521Nice body but she's definitely a butter face. She's missing some teeth so I'd guess some substance issues. Performance was ok but there are much better options out there.
Originally Posted by AssMan4412
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 17:42 #32098Senior Member

Posts: 83Black Chicks
April in Waterbury is worth it. Certified freak, all 3 holes available, raw if you want (YMMV). 250 for the hour. Nutted 2 x and was trying for 3 when I tapped out. Fun fun girl.
Originally Posted by YupYupYuppp
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...t/264341265859
-
05-09-26 13:23 #32097Senior Member

Posts: 1682Re: Allison Fine Wine
Free at last.
Originally Posted by RMK3000
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately the last time I saw Allison it was in February and she was high out of her mind. Every position hurt her. Typically she could take a pounding but not this time. I couldn't tell if she was high on crack or meth. Either way it turned me off I told her in a text message she apologized. I'm still no longer interested anyways I'm happy she's out. Allison's a good person and she means well but has a substance abuse problem and has had one for years.
LOL I didn't even notice what it said on the hat until I looked at the photo just now.
We did exactly that I dumped a massive load in her on that day.
$100 for the hr!
You can't beat the price but it comes with somebody who's going to be high out their mind some of the time.








Reply With Quote
Enjoy!





