Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 44 of 824 FirstFirst ... 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 94 144 544 ... LastLast
Results 646 to 660 of 12359
Osaka Spa, Waiting For You
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11714
    Quote Originally Posted by Urlboffer  [View Original Post]
    Think about that: do you REALLY want to have to go get up off the table and go rummaging through your clothes for the (rest of the) money, just as it's getting good?

    I (and many others) have discovered that, if you know the going rate locally, you can negotiate up front. Just tell the girl you want a massage *with everything* and state your fee. Depending on who you talk to here, the total can be as low as $170-180, or more likely $200 (which is what I have been able to negotiate without fail, across all the popular spas in Portland). $300, as noted above should get you two girls, but that part is usually upsold after things have gotten going. But still, if a threesome is what you want, you can negotiate that at the outset, too.

    If they insist on more than you expect to pay, you have two choices: toss in an extra Jackson or so (the saying here is, $20 can turn a frown upside down) or be prepared to walk.

    After an up-front offer of 2 Benjamins, I have not had to do either of those.
    I am one that usually gives payment for everything up front, that way it doesn't ruin the mood. I can honestly say there has only been one time that I did not get what I paid for. I usually give them $$ up front and make sure to say for house and tip for everything. The place I went to was on Duke, forgot the name. Lady gave me this surprised look when on the flip I motioned for her to take everything off and pointed to her groin area. All she ended up doing was a HJ and it wasn't even that good. From that point on, I only visit talked about stores and if I decide to go to a lesser known store, I make sure to say specifically what I want for the $$ I'm handing over.

    The great thing about amos is the fact they are all working on the same pay scale, no haggling and don't have to worry about being cat fished like the other board.

  2. #11713

    Joy luck (y dog) club

    I saw the recent favorable reports on Beauty spa and headed over. Joy is a tiny little firecracker at maybe 5 foot nothing, but a firecracker she is. All the usual letters as at the east side quadrivium but Joy took it to another level. I thought she was beautiful but I don't care how your scale works she's at least cute. B / C MMs which some of you care about but they were perfect for her frame. I cannot say enough good stuff about how fun the visit was. By the end we were laughing and having a great time.

    As I was leaving a very nice looking, possibly MMS / auntie (stopped me to ask me how it was and to introduce me to the other lady there right now, Lulu. She's also very nice looking with maybe C / D's? Something like that. I wouldn't kick the possible MMS / auntie off the massage table, either.

  3. #11712

    I agree and disagree

    Quote Originally Posted by Urlboffer  [View Original Post]
    Think about that: do you REALLY want to have to go get up off the table and go rummaging through your clothes for the (rest of the) money, just as it's getting good?

    I (and many others) have discovered that, if you know the going rate locally, you can negotiate up front. Just tell the girl you want a massage *with everything* and state your fee. Depending on who you talk to here, the total can be as low as $170-180, or more likely $200 (which is what I have been able to negotiate without fail, across all the popular spas in Portland). $300, as noted above should get you two girls, but that part is usually upsold after things have gotten going. But still, if a threesome is what you want, you can negotiate that at the outset, too.

    If they insist on more than you expect to pay, you have two choices: toss in an extra Jackson or so (the saying here is, $20 can turn a frown upside down) or be prepared to walk.

    After an up-front offer of 2 Benjamins, I have not had to do either of those.
    Going through your clothes at the flip is a pain in the ass. But, if the massage or her attitude is crap it gives you the opportunity to bail without further damage.

    There are a few shops still accepting 1. 5 and 1. 6 for 30 and 2.0 for 60.

    The mistake he made was not confirming the 2. 0 he gave her was for everything.

  4. #11711
    Quote Originally Posted by WarpFactor69  [View Original Post]
    I'm curious why you expected the total would be near $300? Based on what information?
    Inflation?

  5. #11710

    Flip flop

    Quote Originally Posted by MussoliniB  [View Original Post]
    I really appreciate this. One thing about me, I am a timid mother fucker and doing it 'on the flip' makes a lot of sense to me.
    Think about that: do you REALLY want to have to go get up off the table and go rummaging through your clothes for the (rest of the) money, just as it's getting good?

    I (and many others) have discovered that, if you know the going rate locally, you can negotiate up front. Just tell the girl you want a massage *with everything* and state your fee. Depending on who you talk to here, the total can be as low as $170-180, or more likely $200 (which is what I have been able to negotiate without fail, across all the popular spas in Portland). $300, as noted above should get you two girls, but that part is usually upsold after things have gotten going. But still, if a threesome is what you want, you can negotiate that at the outset, too.

    If they insist on more than you expect to pay, you have two choices: toss in an extra Jackson or so (the saying here is, $20 can turn a frown upside down) or be prepared to walk.

    After an up-front offer of 2 Benjamins, I have not had to do either of those.

  6. #11709

    Why 300?

    I'm curious why you expected the total would be near $300? Based on what information?

    Quote Originally Posted by MussoliniB  [View Original Post]
    I've lurked this forum for a long time, finally made an account (and finally got brave enough to go). I went to Beauty Spa on the recommendations and I was not disappointed. I went inside and was greeted by no one, seemed like a shady little place, but what do you expect? Eventually a woman came out of nowhere and grabbed me by the hand a led me to a room. The room had a monitor inside with 4 cameras pointed in and outside the building, which actually made me feel a little safer.

    She asked me for money. I asked how much, but couldn't understand her (I have so much trouble with any accent). I gave her $200. She said she'd be back in 5 minutes. I undressed and wrapped a towel around myself. She came back and got started on the massage. The massage did not disappoint at all. Rubbed hard and, after 30 minutes, I heard her rip her clothes off (a velcro rip) and she started kissing my back and rubbing her tits on me. She consistently asked if I was okay.

    Once I flipped over, she started kissing my thighs and then she asked for more money. I finally got a good look at her, and I thought she was beautiful. A tiny, petite little thing with implants that probably made her about a b-cup. Dark nipples. I threw in another $100, which was all I had, I assumed it would cost near $300. She excused herself for a moment (I think grabbing a condom). When I laid back down, another woman came in and asked if I wanted two women, I told her that I had no more money. She left and the previous woman came in. She then kissed my thighs, my balls, little tongue flicks, and as soon as she started her BBBJ, I nearly erupted, asked her to slow down. She kept going, slow, and eventually pulled out a condom. She put it on me and crawled on top of me. After about 2 thrusts, I instantly came. From nerves, her skill, her massage, her hotness, I didn't stand a chance. She was sweet afterwards because god knows I didn't know what to do with myself. I sat up and she just rubbed and kissed my back. I asked her her name, and she said it was LuLu. I told her that I was all set and that I had to go. The massage was about 30 minutes and the rest of the act lasted, maybe 10, but I left completely satisfied.

    Though the place seemed a little sketch, I'll definitely be back for more.

  7. #11708
    Quote Originally Posted by k__rat  [View Original Post]
    Congrats on busting your cherry but spend some time reading what people are actually paying. You kinda got fleeced. And it started with a rookie mistake: never just hand them $200 the minute you walk in. Only the house fee. Negotiate the rest "on the flip" and you should land at $200 total (or close to it). You did do at least one thing right though: you brought a budgeted amount and stuck to it.

    We were all rookies at one time. Stick with it and you'll learn. Enjoy!
    I really appreciate this. One thing about me, I am a timid mother fucker and doing it 'on the flip' makes a lot of sense to me.

  8. #11707

    Aroma spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Count23  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like just what I'm looking for, and nearby. Thanks for the report. What was the total cost?
    I go 140 total for the hour. I get good service.

  9. #11706
    Quote Originally Posted by MussoliniB  [View Original Post]
    She asked me for money… I gave her $200…I threw in another $100…I'll definitely be back for more.
    Congrats on busting your cherry but spend some time reading what people are actually paying. You kinda got fleeced. And it started with a rookie mistake: never just hand them $200 the minute you walk in. Only the house fee. Negotiate the rest "on the flip" and you should land at $200 total (or close to it). You did do at least one thing right though: you brought a budgeted amount and stuck to it.

    We were all rookies at one time. Stick with it and you'll learn. Enjoy!

  10. #11705

    $300?

    Quote Originally Posted by MussoliniB  [View Original Post]
    I've lurked this forum for a long time, finally made an account (and finally got brave enough to go). I went to Beauty Spa on the recommendations and I was not disappointed. I went inside and was greeted by no one, seemed like a shady little place, but what do you expect? Eventually a woman came out of nowhere and grabbed me by the hand a led me to a room. The room had a monitor inside with 4 cameras pointed in and outside the building, which actually made me feel a little safer.

    She asked me for money. I asked how much, but couldn't understand her (I have so much trouble with any accent). I gave her $200. She said she'd be back in 5 minutes. I undressed and wrapped a towel around myself. She came back and got started on the massage. The massage did not disappoint at all. Rubbed hard and, after 30 minutes, I heard her rip her clothes off (a Velcro rip) and she started kissing my back and rubbing her tits on me. She consistently asked if I was okay.

    Once I flipped over, she started kissing my thighs and then she asked for more money. I finally got a good look at her, and I thought she was beautiful. A tiny, petite little thing with implants that probably made her about a b-cup. Dark nipples. I threw in another $100, which was all I had, I assumed it would cost near $300. She excused herself for a moment (I think grabbing a condom). When I laid back down, another woman came in and asked if I wanted two women, I told her that I had no more money. She left and the previous woman came in. She then kissed my thighs, my balls, little tongue flicks, and as soon as she started her BBBJ, I nearly erupted, asked her to slow down. She kept going, slow, and eventually pulled out a condom. She put it on me and crawled on top of me. After about 2 thrusts, I instantly came..
    You paint $300 for 40 minutes. 99% of us never pay more than $200, and most of the time less than that. You'll learn.

  11. #11704
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1001
    Quote Originally Posted by MussoliniB  [View Original Post]
    I've lurked this forum for a long time, finally made an account (and finally got brave enough to go). I went to Beauty Spa on the recommendations and I was not disappointed. I went inside and was greeted by no one, seemed like a shady little place, but what do you expect? Eventually a woman came out of nowhere and grabbed me by the hand a led me to a room. The room had a monitor inside with 4 cameras pointed in and outside the building, which actually made me feel a little safer.

    She asked me for money. I asked how much, but couldn't understand her (I have so much trouble with any accent). I gave her $200. She said she'd be back in 5 minutes. I undressed and wrapped a towel around myself. She came back and got started on the massage. The massage did not disappoint at all. Rubbed hard and, after 30 minutes, I heard her rip her clothes off (a velcro rip) and she started kissing my back and rubbing her tits on me. She consistently asked if I was okay.

    Once I flipped over, she started kissing my thighs and then she asked for more money. I finally got a good look at her, and I thought she was beautiful. A tiny, petite little thing with implants that probably made her about a b-cup. Dark nipples. I threw in another $100, which was all I had, I assumed it would cost near $300. She excused herself for a moment (I think grabbing a condom). When I laid back down, another woman came in and asked if I wanted two women, I told her that I had no more money. She left and the previous woman came in. She then kissed my thighs, my balls, little tongue flicks, and as soon as she started her BBBJ, I nearly erupted, asked her to slow down..
    Glad you had a great visit. In the future, $$$ for 40 min is too much. You can get all that for 1.5 - $$. For $$$ you could have gotten both girls for the hour.

    Again sounds like you had a great first session, but if we're me I'd try to stretch the $$$ for more services or both girls.

  12. #11703

    Beauty Spa. First Time

    I've lurked this forum for a long time, finally made an account (and finally got brave enough to go). I went to Beauty Spa on the recommendations and I was not disappointed. I went inside and was greeted by no one, seemed like a shady little place, but what do you expect? Eventually a woman came out of nowhere and grabbed me by the hand a led me to a room. The room had a monitor inside with 4 cameras pointed in and outside the building, which actually made me feel a little safer.

    She asked me for money. I asked how much, but couldn't understand her (I have so much trouble with any accent). I gave her $200. She said she'd be back in 5 minutes. I undressed and wrapped a towel around myself. She came back and got started on the massage. The massage did not disappoint at all. Rubbed hard and, after 30 minutes, I heard her rip her clothes off (a velcro rip) and she started kissing my back and rubbing her tits on me. She consistently asked if I was okay.

    Once I flipped over, she started kissing my thighs and then she asked for more money. I finally got a good look at her, and I thought she was beautiful. A tiny, petite little thing with implants that probably made her about a b-cup. Dark nipples. I threw in another $100, which was all I had, I assumed it would cost near $300. She excused herself for a moment (I think grabbing a condom). When I laid back down, another woman came in and asked if I wanted two women, I told her that I had no more money. She left and the previous woman came in. She then kissed my thighs, my balls, little tongue flicks, and as soon as she started her BBBJ, I nearly erupted, asked her to slow down. She kept going, slow, and eventually pulled out a condom. She put it on me and crawled on top of me. After about 2 thrusts, I instantly came. From nerves, her skill, her massage, her hotness, I didn't stand a chance. She was sweet afterwards because god knows I didn't know what to do with myself. I sat up and she just rubbed and kissed my back. I asked her her name, and she said it was LuLu. I told her that I was all set and that I had to go. The massage was about 30 minutes and the rest of the act lasted, maybe 10, but I left completely satisfied.

    Though the place seemed a little sketch, I'll definitely be back for more.

  13. #11702

    Called Seren spa now

    Quote Originally Posted by JacksBack  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone else confirm "big beautiful breasts" Miya? I'm always on the hunt for a giant pair.
    Must be an old review. Looked up address of Enjoy spa on Powell. Drove by and now called seren spa.

    Was on my way to work so could not partake.

  14. #11701

    Can anyone else confirm

    I can report that No, they are not "Big". They are maybe heavy B's, or average "C's" but not Big and Beautiful.

    Quote Originally Posted by JacksBack  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone else confirm "big beautiful breasts" Miya? I'm always on the hunt for a giant pair.

  15. #11700

    Lauras massage place off Cornell

    Swung by the place which is not too far from Oriental. I did not look well before hand. Its like its a spa business but actually set up in a hotel. The marriott courtyard is the place. Google maps and the listing make you think its like any other place. I did not take time to text or call. Not my good idea to visit a hotel room where you do not know what's on the other side of the door. Just a girl likely working and setting up dates, But could be a bust for Solicitation.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape