Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 36 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 86 136 536 1036 ... LastLast
Results 526 to 540 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24301
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    I think I remember the girl you are referring to. She was a tiny little thing with that body! I never saw her but considered it often. But No! This girl was a little more ordinary looking. She was for some reason trying to save up as much money as possible. Had a reason but she would never say what. No touching the Kitty. Definitely no kissing of any kind. Titties were available! Everything covered & if she even thought you had nutted. It was over. At times she looked like she hadn't slept for days. Tightest Kitty ever! The day came for whatever reason & she was gone! She had to have made a shit-load of $$s.
    I don't think so. There were two similar girls. Katie was the gymnast and brooke was the hotel one with a lot of rules.

    https://tryst.link/escort/katiekat_

  2. #24300

    I remember her

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocknee  [View Original Post]
    Was this the "gymnast" chick with dark hair and barely 5 ft? Hairy downstairs?

    If so, I remember her working at P. T's club a few years back.
    I think I remember the girl you are referring to. She was a tiny little thing with that body! I never saw her but considered it often. But No! This girl was a little more ordinary looking. She was for some reason trying to save up as much money as possible. Had a reason but she would never say what. No touching the Kitty. Definitely no kissing of any kind. Titties were available! Everything covered & if she even thought you had nutted. It was over. At times she looked like she hadn't slept for days. Tightest Kitty ever! The day came for whatever reason & she was gone! She had to have made a shit-load of $$s.

  3. #24299
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    This one seems familiar. She looks like she gained a ton of weight. Any good?

    https://callescort.org/317-397-1305
    Oh yeah I remember her. She's by Shelby St area on south side. She works from her home.

    WTF was her name? She was a bunch skinnier back then.

    Only issue was, when I tried seeing her she had a BF and kid in the house in the next room, so I left.

  4. #24298
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1175
    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    This one seems familiar. She looks like she gained a ton of weight. Any good?

    https://callescort.org/317-397-1305
    Don't know what you're seeing here that looks familiar. I honestly couldn't connect that face with anyone similar besides that it reminded me a little of Blue.

  5. #24297

    Who was this?

    This one seems familiar. She looks like she gained a ton of weight. Any good?

    https://callescort.org/317-397-1305

  6. #24296
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    She was a little Hottie, but she didn't enjoy what she was doing. She reminded me of a chic I knew years ago that was hot-one too. She usually wouldn't make a sound & I still liked it! LOL. Maybe the tightest pussy I have ever found. She used a lot of lube. At least she was clean & would do the deal. I'd go back tonight if she were still in town. Thanks, g.
    Was this the "gymnast" chick with dark hair and barely 5 ft? Hairy downstairs?

    If so, I remember her working at P. T's club a few years back.

  7. #24295

    At least I know it wasn't only me!

    Quote Originally Posted by RedFox2120  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her in a bit. She was hot but pretty much starfish.
    She was a little Hottie, but she didn't enjoy what she was doing. She reminded me of a chic I knew years ago that was hot-one too. She usually wouldn't make a sound & I still liked it! LOL. Maybe the tightest pussy I have ever found. She used a lot of lube. At least she was clean & would do the deal. I'd go back tonight if she were still in town. Thanks, g.

  8. #24294
    Quote Originally Posted by AdorableSilve  [View Original Post]
    Anderson BBW. Roxxy.

    Curious if anyone has info on her. She says she has another girl with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...-/843844739335
    Pass. Thats all I would sy.

  9. #24293
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    I was recalling a provider that was working in the general area of the Pyramids about a year or so ago. She was a little Hottie that advertised every day for several months. I think she used the name Brooke. , if I remember correctly. She advertised as being 19 year old But she was a little older than that I always thought. Had a smoking little body & a tight kitty. Anyone happen to know what became of her. Just all at once she was gone. Had too many rules but I always enjoyed my visits anyway. Passed by where she worked this week & thought I'd ask if anyone has any info. Thanks In advance, g.
    Haven't seen her in a bit. She was hot but pretty much starfish.

  10. #24292

    New BBW Anderson

    Anderson BBW. Roxxy.

    Curious if anyone has info on her. She says she has another girl with her.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...-/843844739335

  11. #24291
    Quote Originally Posted by Garmila  [View Original Post]
    I was recalling a provider that was working in the general area of the Pyramids about a year or so ago. She was a little Hottie that advertised every day for several months. I think she used the name Brooke. , if I remember correctly. She advertised as being 19 year old But she was a little older than that I always thought. Had a smoking little body & a tight kitty. Anyone happen to know what became of her. Just all at once she was gone. Had too many rules but I always enjoyed my visits anyway. Passed by where she worked this week & thought I'd ask if anyone has any info. Thanks In advance, g.
    I believe she was from Ft Wayne, might be able to find some info looking in that area.

  12. #24290

    About a year ago

    I was recalling a provider that was working in the general area of the Pyramids about a year or so ago. She was a little Hottie that advertised every day for several months. I think she used the name Brooke. , if I remember correctly. She advertised as being 19 year old But she was a little older than that I always thought. Had a smoking little body & a tight kitty. Anyone happen to know what became of her. Just all at once she was gone. Had too many rules but I always enjoyed my visits anyway. Passed by where she worked this week & thought I'd ask if anyone has any info. Thanks In advance, g.

  13. #24289

    Lolo MIA

    She's been MIA for a couple months now. Anyone know what's up? Visiting uncle? Boyfriend? Visits were hit or miss, but was craving seeing those tits again LOL.

    https://tryst.link/escort/luvsumlo

  14. #24288

    Lia real?

    An hour with my face buried in her ass would be $$$ well spent. Anyone out there able to vouch for her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/207255218

  15. #24287

    Here's a link

    Quote Originally Posted by Pabllini54  [View Original Post]
    Guys, I made contact with Trey see photo ad and she is easy to set up meet with. No deposit, $3 all in. Incall is in rough part of town. Tempted but hesitant.

    Anyone been with her? Advice on meet up??
    And I'd be real surprised if she's real or the person in the pictures.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...olis/207215551

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape