Thread: K-Girls of Columbus
+
Add Report
Results 361 to 375 of 1194
-
05-10-26 11:41 #834Senior Member

Posts: 201Yuna
Nice girl.
Originally Posted by Bassmaster70
[View Original Post]
Absolutely insane God tier pussy.
Legit one of the tightest, best feeling pussy's I've ever had.
Was fighting for my life not the cum the entire time.
Good tits. No ass to speak of though.
-
05-10-26 06:35 #833Senior Member

Posts: 2736You always have a better experience must be very charming.
Originally Posted by Yolo21
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 20:42 #832Regular Member

Posts: 8Visit with Yuna
I met with Yuna AH Saturday and overall it was a great GFE experience. There was a lot of DFK and she definitely was into the session. She was very responsive / Vocal to DATY, DATO, nipple play, and BBBJ skills were very good. She is a porcelain skin Japanese girl with bleach blond hair, smoothly shaven tight kitty and great attitude. She doesn't have the tightest body but makes up for it her willingness and enthusiasm. She will only be in town for a few more days and overall I would recommend.
-
05-09-26 14:31 #831Senior Member

Posts: 109Mk
I had both Anna and Niko together and it was a fun time. They each took turns with BBBJ and in all sorts of positions. They even put on a little show with each other for a few minutes. I do have to admit that Anna was more fun and tighter than Niko but Niko was into it, playful, and did a good job. I know that's contrary to what others have mentioned so YMMV. I would repeat with Anna for sure and Niko if I were in a pinch.
-
05-08-26 12:04 #830Senior Member

Posts: 39Yuna, AH is back
I was contacted the other day with the notice that AH is back, and to my surprise after checking the website I found Yuna. She just arrived to the city and I was lucky to book with her already. My only regret from the encounter was not book 1 Hour, it was late at night so decided to go with half an hour. It was at the usual place they book, if you guys know the place you know how busy the area / other rooms can be late at night.
I Personally found her really cute, Japanese girl through and through. While pictures are edited / retouched, I can attest she is definitely the one from the pics. Really slim and soft body. It reminded me of gyaru modern style but she claimed she is not that and that she only liked the blond hair color. She also speak English, not perfect but a lot better than other providers, but since I know some Japanese I was able to talk to her a bit more about other stuff, Anyway, she was amazing from start to finish. Quick shower together, great BJ (she clearly knows what she is doing), she's quite responsive and vocal and more importantly lots of GFE moments. I finished the session quite happy and will definitely be back, best provider I got in quite some time, she wasn't complete sure of dates but told me she is not staying long, around one more week. Please treat her well!
-
05-08-26 11:25 #829Senior Member

Posts: 81Asian Hollywood Yuna
Just finished with Yuna after her arrival. She will be here for 10 days. Personality is great, very accommodating. Gave the GFE experience you expect from Asian Hollywood. 2 creampie finish with her and she put in a performance worthy of it. One of the best bjs I've had in recent memory, cute face, well done up with makeup and fits the role of Japanese cute girl. Body is pretty good, I'd see her again for sure before she leaves, and I think you should too.
-
05-07-26 16:31 #828Senior Member

Posts: 70Best of bunch
I am in town for one night and want to try one of the places you guys have discussed in this forum. Who would be your current #1 choice if you only had one chance? PM is fine too.
-
05-07-26 16:23 #827Senior Member

Posts: 75Asiamor. Candy
I saw candy the other night for a VIP session and was very happy with my visit. Her looks were that of a younger asian girl with soft tits. Our session started with a massage and then moved to the bed. She began with a nice tease licking my body and then to a BBBJ. After a bit I asked her to flip so I could taste her. She was bald and responsive, from there she put the cover on and sat on top and rode me until I almost popped. I asked her to finish me off by blowing me. By now the time was up and I proceeded to leave, while leaving I saw Judy. She was taller and looks like she could get the job done. I might try to come back before the end of the month and see her. All in all usual great experience, simple, and easy to setup since I've been here before.
-
05-07-26 05:52 #826Senior Member

Posts: 2736She never smiled once, waste of time and money.
Originally Posted by Emptypockets26
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 19:06 #825Regular Member

Posts: 10Keep your hopes low and you won't be disappointed. Contacted with specific requirements for Anna, date / time, services offered, confirmed the next day, all expecting they wouldn't come through and of course, they didn't. Showed as agreed, met by Niko instead. Anna not available (her door was closed). Usual stuff, shower, BBBJ 8/10, then CFS. Took a pounding in multiple positions, then wanted to finish with a HE, objected for a BBBJ which she complied. She wasn't happy about it but I give her a lot of credit for the mouthful CIM she got and kept going until I finally stopped her. Niko is hot AF, mostly bald, tattoos, overall decent attitude. Wasn't a bad visit, just didn't like the runaround and switch. Met Anna on the way out and have to say I don't have an interest in trying again. MK isn't my style when I can get a better variety of services for the same or less $$ by some of my regulars.
Originally Posted by Bassmaster70
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 07:08 #824Senior Member

Posts: 2736MK 2 girls there not so good time not anna the other one.
-
05-04-26 13:36 #823Senior Member

Posts: 144In my experience they ask about the drinking to assess risk of if you're going to get more aggressive or something with them. I have often had a few before showing up and they will ask but I've never had them shy away or limit the experience after I say I've had a few.
Originally Posted by ScottysAccount
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 16:21 #822Senior Member

Posts: 100Toftt
Went and saw Judy from Asiamor today. Looks kind of like the photos but unfiltered. Also has a tattoo if that matters to you. Jumped in the shower and that's where she asked me of I've been drinking. Caught me off guard and she proceeded to wash me before we headed to the bed. She gave me a dry rub before I flipped over where she rubbed on me again. She asked me again if I've been drinking. I'm not sure why, I'm guessing she smelled the mouthwash and mint I used before arriving. She then gave good head while I was trying to rub on her body but I'm guessing she didn't like the way I was playing with her nipple because she nudged me away with her elbow. Before we continued she asked about me drinking again. At this point, it really killed the mood and experience for me, so after a few more minutes of bj, I said that was enough and left. On my way out, I saw Candy. She looks older than the pictures provided. Other people may have better experience than me but I won't be going back to see her. She was nice and mostly accommodating but no GFE, repeated questions about drinking for some reason and nudging my hand away just killed it for me.
-
05-03-26 09:51 #821Regular Member

Posts: 8New Girls at MK
Has anyone tried Anna or Niko at MK? I hope they are as enthusiastic as MiMi was.
-
04-30-26 21:33 #820Senior Member

Posts: 92They must have updated the pictures for tomorrow already.
Originally Posted by MrWonderfull69
[View Original Post]
What do they charge here and is it on top of tip?













Reply With Quote




