Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 691 to 705 of 26638
-
05-10-26 09:20 #25948Regular Member

Posts: 17Tyla?
Anybody seen or heard from Tyla? Lightskin Greek goddess. Or does anyone have recommendations on Greek providers?
-
05-09-26 17:45 #25947Senior Member

Posts: 122Tiny
Whatever happened to Tiny? Haven't seen her post in forever.
-
05-09-26 14:22 #25946Senior Member

Posts: 42Sophia
I didn’t have the best communication experience in setting something up. She looks intriguing though.
Anyone have a different experience?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...e/703225708971
-
05-09-26 13:44 #25945Senior Member

Posts: 157Lauren
Seen her this past week and everything is still top tier. Coms, safe incall, hygiene and of course her skills are still unmatched.
Originally Posted by SloppySeconds5
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 09:40 #25944Senior Member

Posts: 37Odd Behavior
Has anyone found Laurens behavior to be sort of strange lately?
-
05-08-26 15:28 #25943Senior Member

Posts: 219Jenn
After round 1 with kitty I went to lunch and then set an appointment with Jenn! This was a great time and well worth the cost. 180 for hh and my only complaint is the comms were an issue, took her a while to respond and once I arrived I had to wait 15-20 min to get into the room smh I hate that but her spinner body and fantastic head game made up for it. She really seemed into the date and didn't hesitate to do anything I asked. I would definitely repeat with her because of the performance. Never looked at the clock, room was immaculate and obviously she lives there from the amount of shoes and food etc in the room. Oh did I mention the great blow job LOL one of the better ones in my life and I was so happy kitty had drained my balls earlier or I would have never lasted with Jenn and what her mouth do. Plus it was extra hot to think about how Jenn was sucking that cock that had been fucking kitty bare less than 2 hours ago! God I love this hobby. BBBJ and cfs with Jenn. Would highly recommend.
-
05-08-26 15:23 #25942Senior Member

Posts: 219Kitty
Was in GR a few weeks ago and decided to see a couple of ladies while there. First stop was kitty and I wouldn't return. First I get to her hotel and she asks me to park I back and while waiting for the room number I see her trying to exit out a side door so I pull up to her and ask what's going on. She was trying to leave and then hopefully I would just see that hideous friend of hers that post about being a throat Demon or something. Like WTF. So I told her I wouldn't see the other women so kitty takes me to her room and kicks the other women out. Not a great start. Then she try's to give me a higher price for the hour then she quoted over text, I told her you said 150 for the hour with BBFS cip and msog. She says fine but she's not GFE so no kissing or daty and she keeps saying it was in her ad. It wasn't but whatever. The head was good and the sex wasn't bad but she did say at one point most dates last 5-10 minutes and she's not used to this type of date?! Huh? You mean a date where you actually have to preform for the entire hour or at least something close to it. So she tells me if I finish early and don't stay for msog then she'll take 50 off and only charge me 100. Well I had already been there for over 30 min so I just filled her pussy up with my cum and gave her the 100.
She was thicker than her pics but not terrible. Room was clean and no sign of drug use but I'm sure the whole group is heavy users. This was like 11 am and kitty was already drinking LOL.
-
05-08-26 13:16 #25941Senior Member

Posts: 291First one
The first one use to go by Allison, If you like it, I love it. She has reviews, good and bad.
Originally Posted by DerickSaunders
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 12:55 #25940Senior Member

Posts: 514I've had several enjoyable visits with Jenn and she is awesome, top notch BBBJ.
Originally Posted by DerickSaunders
[View Original Post]
The other I saw one time and she is nothing to get exited over in my opinion.
Good luck and be safe. JK.
-
05-08-26 12:02 #25939Senior Member

Posts: 537Two choices
I have to agree that of the two Jenn would be my choice.
Originally Posted by DerickSaunders
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 11:38 #25938Senior Member

Posts: 124I've seen both. Had a great visit with Jenn, not so much with Jessica.
Originally Posted by DerickSaunders
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 11:22 #25937Senior Member

Posts: 58Helpful info please
Hello all I am new to this part of the game. I've had correspondence with these two and looking for some more information on these two.
First is I believe Jessica, haven't seen any reports on her.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/535026888142
And next is Jenn. I've heard good things, and just want to confirm.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...o/729927271595
-
05-08-26 07:40 #25936Senior Member

Posts: 586Temperance
Temp does have a great attitude but has some drawbacks that mongers should be aware of! She shares an apt with a deadbeat wimpy older guy. . He lost Temp car, and is always after her money. Never a threat to monger who dreams at their place but harasses Temp constantly so she never gets much sleep. Temp currently is trying to find another living space but has limited means and no transportation. She is low volume and does have a chaotic life. But when you lucky enuf to see her she's top shelf one of the best provider bar none. Bottom out.
Originally Posted by DarkGrey
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 20:26 #25935Senior Member

Posts: 196Temp
I've seen Temperance several times over the last two years and completely agree with Bottom. She is a sweet lady with a great attitude. I'll see her again for sure. DG.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 20:18 #25934Senior Member

Posts: 444Bonnie Kk
Kkk.
Originally Posted by AustinRamos1
[View Original Post]
Thanks for connecting the dots. For those keeping score at home Bonnie / Kk is a lot thinner now than the ad AR posted. Possibly a sign? Either way my experience was not bad but there might be a BF hanging around if you partake.











Reply With Quote




