Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Korean Palace

+ Add Report
Page 10 of 53 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... LastLast
Results 136 to 150 of 788
This blog is moderated by OF Charlie
  1. #653

    Bbbj / cbj

    Hi. Have any of you experienced different levels of service when you up for 30 min non VIP for 1. 6 $? I used to consistently get BBBJ but I've been having girls reject and asking for more. Is this now only included in VIP?

    Or did I just get lucky before? I might be getting places mixed up. I'm looking for provider that do BBBJ and kissing (no BBFS) for 1. 6 $ if that exists.

    Thank you.

  2. #652
    Quote Originally Posted by CrewMan7  [View Original Post]
    I finally got my verified text back and Nanami is gone. 😩.
    She will be back! And she was a great time!

    TP.

  3. #651
    Quote Originally Posted by Julian7  [View Original Post]
    Does KP advertise on any of the standard sites such as tryst, adultsearch, etc? A Google search of the phone number didn't find anything, but I thought
    they might be using some other number.

    TIA.
    Never seen a KP ad anywhere. He doesn't need to advertise, in fact it seems he tries extra hard to keep as low key as possible. Appears to have a waiting list of guys trying to get in and enough clients to satisfy himself and keep his girls busy enough to want to return.

    TP.

  4. #650
    Quote Originally Posted by CrewMan7  [View Original Post]
    I finally got my verified text back and Nanami is gone..
    New girls every 2 weeks. She just may return.

  5. #649

    KP ads

    Does KP advertise on any of the standard sites such as tryst, adultsearch, etc? A Google search of the phone number didn't find anything, but I thought
    they might be using some other number.

    TIA.

  6. #648

    Looking to get verified at KP

    Hello my fellow mongers.

    Could any of you gentlemen confirm if any ladies at KP swallow? Or if that is something that occasionally is part of any of their menus?

  7. #647

    KP verified

    I finally got my verified text back and Nanami is gone. 😩.

  8. #646

    Soda

    Saw Sosa yesterday in Glenview. The pictures are almost certainly her, perhaps from 3-5 years ago. She seems to be in her 30's. Very cute smile, nice body. Menu was 360,40 for second pop, 100 for BBFS, 200 for video. Very attentive in shower, lots of kissing and B2 B. Moved to bedroom where she gave me a great BBBJ kneeling on the floor while I sat on the bed, with lots of ball licking and sucking. She got the condom out but I laid her down and gave her something she did not expect, a fantastic O after a good 15 minutes of DATY. She was very responsive. I moved up to her, rolled her to her side, kissed her all over, and started rubbing my dick on the outskirts of her pussy. I think I could have gotten BBFS comped but I wasn't feeling it, so I reached over, got the condom, and rode her in missionary for a good 5-10 minutes while she whispered I love you in my ear. I came hard in the bag. We chatted about Korea for a bit as she massaged my legs (which felt great). Her English is excellent so no communication issues. I will repeat (she's here till the 21st she said).

  9. #645

    Hyeri

    Okay, my report is going to be super-biased. I think Hyeri is gorgeous. Her body is a TEN to me. Her DD breasts are soft and full and round and perfect. She admits they are add-ons, but her surgeon is great. She may be on one side or the other of 40, but she has a super rocking body that a 25 year old would be proud to show off in a bikini strutting around the pool. Tiny bit of age starting to show in her gorgeous face. I didn't see her when she first arrived because I really got a sensual GFE from IU and saw her several times. But while Hyeri is not quite the service queen that IU is, I am totally in infatuation-type love with her due to the DFK, GFE, and a tremendous lust for the DD breasts in my hands, surrounding my dick, up against my face, in my mouth. I won't go on and on about how much of the hour was breast play, nor will I go on about how Hyeri gave me all the DFK I could take during and between any and all acts. If she didn't kiss, I would worship her body from neck to split the entire hour and still write a rave review. That's how much I love her rocking body. Anyway, I had a very sensual GFE. A few tattoos but only on the backside. While worshipping her frontside, they are unseen. Hyeri had no extras on her whiteboard. I am always good with no extras anyway.

    She remembered me by name and greeted me with DFK. We had a preview BBBJ in the shower. At the bed we stood and made out, then I had her sit on the bed edge and I worshipped her chest and was worshipping lower and lower, going to go down to DATA but she motioned me to climb onto the bed. She gave better BBBJ on the bed with DT and cock worship. Nice BLS included. I told her to sit on my face, but she went to 69. She allowed the FOV but tightened up when I tried FIV. It wasn't rejecting the finger, it was genuinely wanting to enjoy the act, so less FOV and more ass groping or tit stroking while eating her. Eventually she had to lift off my unit and focus on her O as I played with her tits. She wiped her juice from my face and turned back to DFK with P2 P and asked if I was "ready" and put on the cover.

    We had an extremely long CG session with DFK and titty-face. I kept her there forever. Finally switched to Lazy Doggy spooning and pounding then mish with DFK and more titty-face there too. I considered Russian for the finish, but I really liked DFK and mish, so I just went faster to finish. Instead of getting a towel to clean my unit, Hyeri removed the cover and cleaned it up with her mouth before it went totally limp. Cuddling and more worshipping that body I love then a shower. Her last day is this Friday, so I will book her again tomorrow or Friday.

    Short version- Hyeri has the perfect body, outstanding boobs, loves DATY, gives constant DFK, and we had great chemistry. She gives more of a passionate GFE than a PSE.

  10. #644
    What worked for me was after I had applied and not heard back. I just tried to schedule an appointment same day. I would lead with that and see how it goes.

    Quote Originally Posted by DarthCosmos  [View Original Post]
    Welcome DDO.

    As others have indicating they have a rather lengthy screening process, that's kind of difficult to get through.

    I myself took over a year of trying once a month.

    I had basically given up, when finally one day they just said approved.

    But that's ok cause there are alternatives.

    If you are after K Girls there are K spas found in the Mt Prospect and Lombard thread.

    Where are you staying?

    Are you a P411 member? If yes that opens some doors for your with other agencies.

    Safe Travels and Happy Hobbies.

    Darth.

  11. #643

    Give it a shot, but look for other options definitely

    Quote Originally Posted by DeDarkOne80  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Visiting from Atlanta, wondering if any of my CHI brothers would vouch for me as I would be willing to vouch for them in my city. We have an abundance of K agencies there and I feel like this is the only one out here. I did try to text them with no reply given, hoping a nudge from one of you would help my case. Feel free to PM instead of replying publicly! Thank you!
    Welcome DDO.

    As others have indicating they have a rather lengthy screening process, that's kind of difficult to get through.

    I myself took over a year of trying once a month.

    I had basically given up, when finally one day they just said approved.

    But that's ok cause there are alternatives.

    If you are after K Girls there are K spas found in the Mt Prospect and Lombard thread.

    Where are you staying?

    Are you a P411 member? If yes that opens some doors for your with other agencies.

    Safe Travels and Happy Hobbies.

    Darth.

  12. #642
    Quote Originally Posted by Illinois Guy 7  [View Original Post]
    Sadly, it just doesn't work to vouch. The booker replies or he doesn't. Typically, he doesn't for weeks / months.
    They didn't answer me for 6-7 months until one day they randomly answered. They just get enough mongers and enough money. I'm assuming whenever the finances go down that's when they start verifying and taking new mongers.

  13. #641

    ATL Bro

    Quote Originally Posted by DeDarkOne80  [View Original Post]
    Hello,

    Visiting from Atlanta, wondering if any of my CHI brothers would vouch for me as I would be willing to vouch for them in my city. We have an abundance of K agencies there and I feel like this is the only one out here. I did try to text them with no reply given, hoping a nudge from one of you would help my case. Feel free to PM instead of replying publicly! Thank you!
    Sadly, it just doesn't work to vouch. The booker replies or he doesn't. Typically, he doesn't for weeks / months.

  14. #640

    ATL Bro looking for help.

    Hello,

    Visiting from Atlanta, wondering if any of my CHI brothers would vouch for me as I would be willing to vouch for them in my city. We have an abundance of K agencies there and I feel like this is the only one out here. I did try to text them with no reply given, hoping a nudge from one of you would help my case. Feel free to PM instead of replying publicly! Thank you!

  15. #639

    Morning vs Evening

    I've noticed with interest the recent posts about making appointments at 10 am. It's interesting to me because I have no interest in morning appointments like that. I prefer evening appointments.

    A few times I feel like I've had slightly bad experiences because you could tell the ladies have had a long time. They're tired. But a few times I've had amazing sessions because I think I'm the last guy of the night and they know it. They relax a little. Less watching the clock.

    I also seem to rarely have any issues making appointments for the ladies that I'm interested in at the times I want. I wonder if the evening appointments are less popular? Do most guys want to meet in the morning or during the day?

    This makes me wonder if the guys who are trying to get in the door and make an appointment for the first time should ask for an evening appointment? On a weekday would be even better. Maybe there are openings then? Just a theory?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape