Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 496 to 510 of 18549
-
05-15-26 09:35 #18054Senior Member

Posts: 121Flower shop
Any recent updates on Flower shop in WC? Haven't stopped by in quite a while. TIA.
-
05-14-26 21:34 #18053Senior Member

Posts: 346They don't know
She has no contact with them. You'll know when she gets there.
Originally Posted by Units12
[View Original Post]
-
05-14-26 21:06 #18052Senior Member

Posts: 91Dp
Stopped in DP. I drew a woman who looked exactly like an Asian Peggy Hill. What is with this place and weird looking women with short hair? First Danny Devito, now Peggy Hill. She speaks basically no English except for "Good" and "OH My! The massage was pretty much non existent. While I was face down she pretty much just played with my balls for 10 minutes. She eventually told me to flip and immediately got to work. The finish was decent and she kept going afterwards to really milk it out of me. Really not attracted to her but she did make me cum buckets and I would repeat in a pinch.
-
05-14-26 16:14 #18051Senior Member

Posts: 169Healing Hands in West Chester: Meh
Just a quick report because it's honestly not worth going on about. I've tried out Healing Hands in West Chester a couple times. At first I was really hopeful because hey actually have doors in the rooms and not just curtains.
Well, only woman working the first time was in her 50's -- still cute for a mature asian but didn't speak much ABC. Massage was decent (too much oil IMHO) but good pressure. I require deep tissue and she did her best. Lots of teasing until the flip, so my hopes got higher. Ended up with an L1 and even that took some convincing. Damage for the hr was. 60 and I gave a decent tip.
Second time I caught an even older woman. I think they only staff one person at a time. She was very nice and spoke better ABC, but massage was so-so. I kept asking for more pressure and she just couldn't manage it. Ending was a standard L1 with a bit of roaming. Same fee.
I doubt I'll go back again. But as always, YMMV.
-
05-14-26 15:51 #18050Senior Member

Posts: 353Sakura Mimi
Asked again when Mimi is coming back, was told again 2 weeks.
I think they are just saying 2 weeks but don't know when.
-
05-13-26 19:03 #18049Senior Member

Posts: 68Sakura
Went to Sakura last week right before five other guys arrived. Got into a room with short girl (did not get her name) with I think man mades, petite little thing. Agreed on massage and services and off to the races. Cowgirl to missionary (at her request). Over all a good experience and she was very vocal. Always do hh unless I get two girls. Looking forward to mimi coming back.
-
05-12-26 14:51 #18048Senior Member

Posts: 29What are you looking for?
Not sure what Danielle offers what are you looking for?
Originally Posted by Beecc
[View Original Post]
-
05-12-26 14:47 #18047Senior Member

Posts: 29Wx
WX in grosebeck pretends to massage you, less attractive girls than sakura and cost more.
Originally Posted by IMAcrossdressingTVAskmeanything
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 21:38 #18046Senior Member

Posts: 124Visited sakura. Sierra
Ignore the username. I come from the SW world main, I've done amping a few times before but never in the city. Years back I had a good experience in Arizona and more recently but still a few years agininhad some absolutely unforgettable dreams in Orlando. Go to their boards and check it out. The big 2, one Asian one Latina, were just unreal. Everything was on the menu, massage and table shower with 10/10 women and you could pick from 8-10+ different options. I digress, I got tired of scrappy SW and their games or the empty streets. Irher times and decided to see whay AMP we had at home. Quick research showed Sakura was good spot. I headed there, was immediately greeted by a beautiful woman, nice natural tots and slim figure named Sierra. Got in the room, very little negotiation, I mean pretty much 0. Said it's $200 for. Amazing massage services. I paid, she told me to get undressed and when she came back she wiped my man down and got right to work. BBBJ, ending in mish and blew in the cover. She was a great provider. I want to go back already LOL but does anyone know of any reliable L3 AMPs other than Sakura? Even in dayton or cbus I'd take suggestions. Happy hunting.
-
05-10-26 16:13 #18045Senior Member

Posts: 66Banning
2 cars. Do you mean LEO?
Originally Posted by KirbyYork
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 06:55 #18044Senior Member

Posts: 77Another victim
Of Colerain township's finest. The suddenly gone and done silently are the worst. Just drove by there the other day and saw 2 cars in the parking lot.
Originally Posted by Rm692
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 00:11 #18043Senior Member

Posts: 1419Smoothy
Shaved as compared to having a Bush down below.
Originally Posted by StephenButler
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 10:58 #18042Senior Member

Posts: 55Weird. I just saw an ad for them that was posted on STG yesterdayish.
Originally Posted by Rm692
[View Original Post]
I went to Daisy's a few weeks ago and had probably the same 50-year-old woman as Cope. I didn't catch her name, though. Iirc, the massage was decent. She wasn't particularly attractive, but not a turnoff either. Her body was nice, especially for her age.
Originally Posted by NaughtySanta
[View Original Post]
I've had two other women at Daisy's, but I don't remember either name. The first was a real young woman who I haven't seen in a couple months now, so I assume she left. Disappointing, 'cause she was absurdly pretty with a very nice body. The second was around when the younger one was and for... a coupleish months after. She wasn't as young or attractive, but she did offer enthusiastic FS. I'm not sure if she's still there.
-
05-09-26 10:17 #18041Senior Member

Posts: 29What the hell does "smoothies" mean? Genuinely wondering LOL.
Originally Posted by Hairy2
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 20:47 #18040Regular Member

Posts: 4Banning
I just stopped by Banning Rd. The place was dark. The open sign was off and there is a realtor style lockbox on frontdoor handle. So unsure whays up with all that sadly.










Reply With Quote






