Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 20137
-
05-09-26 15:10 #19822Senior Member

Posts: 100TNC Lineup?
I haven't been to TNC in a bit. Last time was not up to the standards in look or performance. Mimi I believe was her name.
Has anyone been there recently and can let us know who is in the lineup?
Thank you.
-
05-09-26 11:45 #19821Regular Member

Posts: 26Panacea "Pant-less Option"
Tried out the new Panacea location and drew a young dark curly haired women.
Massage was fine with little teasing, on the flip I was upsold on topless and then the "pant less" option.
I figured pant less would at least get me free roaming and assumed full service.
When I went to slide my hand under her panties she said "no, panties stay on".
After 2 up sells and told No I lost the urge. Just a HJ for $$.2, no water, no candy?
I will not return!
-
05-09-26 09:00 #19820Senior Member

Posts: 26Kyra
I know you guys are saying she's real, but the STG photo and this one her tattoos do not match. Which ones are the more accurate photos.
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 15:15 #19819Senior Member

Posts: 4439Kyra
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
Me telling what I pay will not help you make your decision.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
I can tell you the door fee is $80 for 1 hour. I paid $80 for 1 hour, We wouldn't have enough time for a half hour, because she wants me to massage her too.
I Trade, You'll have to figure out what or how you pay.
All the pictures in her ad and the one I posted are real. Seeing her naked is a treat.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/970059823464
-
05-08-26 12:33 #19818Senior Member

Posts: 404How much?
I tend to avoid all the chatter when no one speaks of the cheddar. How much does she charge?
Originally Posted by Benz1
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 17:19 #19817Senior Member

Posts: 85Alison
Noticed an ad for her today.
Originally Posted by JoeHolland
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/249930010301
-
05-07-26 17:18 #19816Senior Member

Posts: 4439Kyra
Kyra.
Originally Posted by BeanLicker
[View Original Post]
I don't need to take her to the bedroom. I get what I need on the table.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...-/970059823464
-
05-07-26 09:35 #19815Senior Member

Posts: 1014Thanks Moe.
Originally Posted by LlMoe24
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 06:44 #19814Senior Member

Posts: 125Foxy
Private location.
Originally Posted by NoseJelly
[View Original Post]
I am not aware of a duo partner.
-
05-06-26 15:32 #19813Senior Member

Posts: 1014Is Foxy at a Massage Parlor or Hotel? Is she also the woman that used to have a dude as a duo partner?
Originally Posted by LlMoe24
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 09:31 #19812Senior Member

Posts: 404Kyra
Something tells me $15 k spent in tits and ass means she won't work for a meager tip. Maybe Benz can bring her out of the parlor and into the bedroom because all money would go to her instead of suki-San. If her talk is as good as her game she won't be at the parlor long.
Originally Posted by HarryHood
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 11:12 #19811Senior Member

Posts: 515Her pics have peaked my interest but I had never seen a review of her and to be honest I assumed it was a bait and switch. I appreciate the review and TOFTT she will definitely be on my futures list.
Originally Posted by LlMoe24
[View Original Post]
Be safe. JK.
-
05-05-26 11:10 #19810Senior Member

Posts: 125Foxy
I paid 140 for hh of her time.
Originally Posted by DoIt161
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 11:01 #19809Senior Member

Posts: 218Foxy
Thank you so much for posting this! I'm going to be in her area later this week and I am really interested in seeing her. I'm going to go for it! What was the donation? I'm interested in FS. Feel free to PM me.
Originally Posted by LlMoe24
[View Original Post]
Thanks again!
-
05-05-26 10:32 #19808Senior Member

Posts: 125Foxy
Had a chance to spend time with Foxy a few weeks ago. Decided to take the gamble despite the lack of reviews and underwhelming pics. First off she is much better looking than her pics, has that nerdy chick vibe going on and I love it.
The massage was great, very firm pressure with her hands and topless body pressed against yours. Definitely takes her time.
The finish is her cuddling you while she takes care of your favorite tool. She's very friendly also offers FS, but I didn't take advantage of that yet.
She's very friendly. Comms are easy. Nice incall location.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...a/051095202080











Reply With Quote




