Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Rants and Stupid shit in Orange County

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 110 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1649
You Know You Need It
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1589
    Quote Originally Posted by Sticker  [View Original Post]
    my focus is not on winning the favors of other hobbiests with my reports. Nor is it for "writing love letters" to providers or keeping bookers happy.

    Quite simply, as I've mentioned previously, I write to memorialize my experiences. This place is a fine repository for that, so if anyone doesn't find my perceptions helpful, so be it.
    The purpose of the forum & reviews is to exchange information to help others, not exhibitionist erotic creative writing.

    It was difficult to get through your "review" because it was so cringe and yeah, it really does come across as a sort of diary you write for yourself to jerk off to. And no, this place is not a fine repository for that, you can keep a private diary for that. It conveys little to no information about the girl. Also you seem really old & you can't judge age at all. You are probably really upset that you're getting called out on it, but the pleaser format exists to stop people like you from cluttering up the boards with exhibitionist slop.

    Here is what people need in reviews:

    1. An accurate / detailed description of her looks unless the pics are real / accurate so men can determine if she's their type. Objective language good, subjective bad.

    2. Enough attitude / service information so men know what to expect, so they're not disappointed.

    3. Sometimes price / menu isn't in the ad, so that can be important.

    NOT: "Oh my, what a naughty little minx! Where has this gorgeous creature been hiding? She stirred my loins the likes of which I haven't felt since the Reagan administration! Did I mention how I feel about tattoos? That's important for you to know. Cutting to the chase, beyond her super pretty face is her rockin' bod. And her coin-slot shaved clam? Also one of the best ever. Enjoy her passionate moans, interjected with some high-note laughs when we were watching ourselves in the big mirror, and just digging her vibes. Full disclosure, I'm not an actor, nor have I had that on my resume officially, but let's just say that I've been in the public eye and on stage before (but not at huge venues), and leave it at that. ".

    Almost all of that was copy paste. It reads like a monger version of a meme copypasta. The takeaway here is that absolutely nobody cares about your lived experience, your emotional truth, or your diary of vibes. This is simply an exchange of information, which if done correctly helps us all match up with the best girls for all of us, which gets us all better experiences and better value.

    It's important to understand that proper reviews help everyone. Improper reviews hurt everyone. Reviews like yours turn people off from reading and writing proper reviews. "I write reviews to indulge myself" is going to result in something that isn't helpful.

  2. #1588
    Definitely appreciate the humility by our lord and savior DownloadX and I can certify that his certified ages are accurate 😂 that being said I'm missing out on the Rayne train since those early 20's girls are so hard to come by. Curious to know if the bell curve says anybody else could be early 20's. NG?

    Only Lizza has lived up to true early 20's hype so far.

  3. #1587

    Not letting this die

    Just to be clear, when I call out "shill" it's because I have been to that particular establishment. Not based on heresy or speculation. My critiques are based always on firsthand experience. I like to think I'm doing others a service by example by calling out inaccuracies in observation.

    Most the time, when I discover a place with promise I usually go back a couple more times before I give an official review, so as not to undercut or overhype. A little objectivity goes a long way and really value those who write reviews with objective criteria rather than over exuberance. So, I do value the guys whom have been here a minute because they've seen it all.

    DB.

    Quote Originally Posted by Markmc12  [View Original Post]
    I swear I am doing this one time on this side of the forum, and never doing this one again. Because right now this side of the forum is very much pick a side and point fingers at others for doing the wrong. Though your question seem valid, but no one really cares or listens to review count low like ours really, it is very much pick a person you vibe with and just block all others. It shouldn't be like this, this is the side of the site that we're supposed to discuss AMP, but instead, every week someone calls shrill, and another squirrel said WHERE! And then went on another 2-page debate on who and why and what the shrills are doing and how bad it is. I live in santa ana and enjoy the game enough that I would travel to any at all new spots to check out like Swan spa, was it as epic as recent review said it is? No, not by a long shot, I mean come on their business license still reads GARDEN SPA, the girl Anna was meh, and service was no where close. It is what it is sometimes. Whats the excuse? You like what you like? And YMMV right? I mean just because someone with 4 digit review stack but yet had contribute an review for over 6 month and just talks about a line or 2 or agree with someone else really consider someone to listen to for which place is good? Or the same people that calls others a shrill but leaves nothing but the same exact 3 spot with glowing reviews and nibpicks on everyone else around the tustin area? Is that mean that guy is a shrill? No, he just got a favorite place to go and he is super bias toward others and didn't want to piss off his favorite place's management, nothing wrong on that, it is his choice. I got my favorite place to go to, I am sure most of you can see it and read it loudly on my archive. You know why that is my favorite place? Because it is close to my favorite BBQ place brewhog. My favorite place does get busy sometimes, so what, I didn't mind waiting 5-10 minutes unlike others can't wait more than 5 minutes before throwing a fit and give the place a bad review for it. I disagree with the politics on the forum, can we stick with the basics? We have other places to rant about the shrills and who looks like what at the RANT side of the forum people please! You spot a shrill and think should do a report? Report it and let admin sort it out, if it is not working just ignore said person and move on, kept discussing and calling people out and while doing nothing about it is just dumb in my opinion.

    Thats all I got to say about that, if you don't agree with me, ignore me I don't care, at least I said my piece about this same stupid topic that pops up every other week about shrills.

    Apologies to admin in advance if I overstep, but this is getting dumb on here.

  4. #1586
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 78

    Records?

    Quote Originally Posted by Booyah63  [View Original Post]
    Orange County is far from lax on the AMP side of things. It is the certain cities inside of OC that are lax on AMPs.
    I think this guy meant Orange. But you sir are not wrong about OC is not that lax, I think they are cracking down a few in santa ana this month.

  5. #1585
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexplosion626  [View Original Post]
    It is no secret that OC it is certainly one of the more lax in terms of AMP side of things, which is why there is one literally on every single plaza on Tustin right? Pretty sure LE isn't going to bother the shops unless they make waves or start to bothering neighbors or something. Just a thought.
    Orange County is far from lax on the AMP side of things. It is the certain cities inside of OC that are lax on AMPs.

  6. #1584
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 53

    Pick a lane

    Quote Originally Posted by Skitexs626  [View Original Post]
    I always wonder how you just know these type of info? Are they on their business license that has the same person or what? I think these are close guarded stuff that LE would love to have a chat with you sort of information since you just know even all the local places are related some how?
    I swear I am doing this one time on this side of the forum, and never doing this one again. Because right now this side of the forum is very much pick a side and point fingers at others for doing the wrong. Though your question seem valid, but no one really cares or listens to review count low like ours really, it is very much pick a person you vibe with and just block all others. It shouldn't be like this, this is the side of the site that we're supposed to discuss AMP, but instead, every week someone calls shrill, and another squirrel said WHERE! And then went on another 2-page debate on who and why and what the shrills are doing and how bad it is. I live in santa ana and enjoy the game enough that I would travel to any at all new spots to check out like Swan spa, was it as epic as recent review said it is? No, not by a long shot, I mean come on their business license still reads GARDEN SPA, the girl Anna was meh, and service was no where close. It is what it is sometimes. Whats the excuse? You like what you like? And YMMV right? I mean just because someone with 4 digit review stack but yet had contribute an review for over 6 month and just talks about a line or 2 or agree with someone else really consider someone to listen to for which place is good? Or the same people that calls others a shrill but leaves nothing but the same exact 3 spot with glowing reviews and nibpicks on everyone else around the tustin area? Is that mean that guy is a shrill? No, he just got a favorite place to go and he is super bias toward others and didn't want to piss off his favorite place's management, nothing wrong on that, it is his choice. I got my favorite place to go to, I am sure most of you can see it and read it loudly on my archive. You know why that is my favorite place? Because it is close to my favorite BBQ place brewhog. My favorite place does get busy sometimes, so what, I didn't mind waiting 5-10 minutes unlike others can't wait more than 5 minutes before throwing a fit and give the place a bad review for it. I disagree with the politics on the forum, can we stick with the basics? We have other places to rant about the shrills and who looks like what at the RANT side of the forum people please! You spot a shrill and think should do a report? Report it and let admin sort it out, if it is not working just ignore said person and move on, kept discussing and calling people out and while doing nothing about it is just dumb in my opinion.

    Thats all I got to say about that, if you don't agree with me, ignore me I don't care, at least I said my piece about this same stupid topic that pops up every other week about shrills.

    Apologies to admin in advance if I overstep, but this is getting dumb on here.

  7. #1583
    "I've followed more than a few of his suggestions over the years, and he hasn't steered me wrong yet. ".

    That moment you realize the guy you've followed "over the years" has only been posting for 15 months. Priceless, LOL. I agree about DB, but I'll reserve judgement on the other. Their post styles are miles apart. I'll take DB for the win.

  8. #1582
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 14

    How you just know?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheVistMan  [View Original Post]
    N
    Another tough one to distinguish because it isn't always common knowledge but do they just leave reviews for the same establishment / owner over and over. Places like Du have sister spas or some form of relationship, Garden and iBeauty. Oa has 3 sister spas, G&G, Renewal, and Sugar. My favorites are when they post that they just met this girl, but in their history they have seen her multiple times at different locations. Granted some mongers have their favorite shops and will post the majority of their reviews there. But when out of the blue they decide to finally try a new shop, but it just happens to be one of the sister spas, red flags.
    I always wonder how you just know these type of info? Are they on their business license that has the same person or what? I think these are close guarded stuff that LE would love to have a chat with you sort of information since you just know even all the local places are related some how?

  9. #1581
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 14

    Is or isn't

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexplosion626  [View Original Post]
    It is no secret that OC it is certainly one of the more lax in terms of AMP side of things, which is why there is one literally on every single plaza on Tustin right? Pretty sure LE isn't going to bother the shops unless they make waves or start to bothering neighbors or something. Just a thought.
    Yeah, but when you see shit like this occur, it makes you wonder if they are really here to serve or if they are just making a show of force for public announcements? I mean there are certainly enough AMP around with what they consider illegal to go around for days and even months if they were supposedly cleaning up the street.

  10. #1580
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304

    Things that I look for

    Now keep in mind there are always exceptions but if you pay attention you can see patterns in most.

    Some of the biggest red flags for me as to possible shill accounts are:

    Like DB said, simply leaving glowing reviews only with zero interaction and usually very little specific details about the girl or price.

    Quoting entire long reviews with a useless reply like I will have to try her. Its just a way to re-post the review for more traction.

    Post history says alot! Are they leaving reviews for multiple states, usually the same spots or girls. This one can be tricky because some people do indeed travel, including myself but you can start to see a pattern like are the new reviews at rotation time, do they make sure they explain why they are in a new state at the beginning of the review. There is one review I noticed that was recently posted in he OC forums that literally starts out with, I found my self in Las Vegas so I decided to hit up xxx spa. Then when you look at post history it is super obvious that it was just a cut and paste from a previous review somewhere else.

    Another tough one to distinguish because it isn't always common knowledge but do they just leave reviews for the same establishment / owner over and over. Places like Du have sister spas or some form of relationship, Garden and iBeauty. Oa has 3 sister spas, G&G, Renewal, and Sugar. My favorites are when they post that they just met this girl, but in their history they have seen her multiple times at different locations. Granted some mongers have their favorite shops and will post the majority of their reviews there. But when out of the blue they decide to finally try a new shop, but it just happens to be one of the sister spas, red flags.

    An older one that is not quite as prevalent anymore is the writing style. Are they penning a harlequin romance novel or sticking to the facts. Anyone remember the abalone description. Had me cracking up. When you read it, does it read like an advertisement or does it read like someone just trying to inform others.

    Again, there are always exceptions and honestly I do not mind some of the shill accounts when they are honest and simply trying to let us know that a new girl is in town. It's the ones that completely exaggerate age, looks, service that are the money waster for the rest of us.

    TVM.

    TVM.

  11. #1579

    Uhhh

    But I think that's the point, that the prior member is saying. There's also plenty of Senior Members who just have glowing reviews, but these guys aren't shills?

    Not calling you out, but sometimes, I feel like the shill witch-hunt are some senior members hiding their own shill trails.

    Quote Originally Posted by DildoBaggens  [View Original Post]
    Agreed. Having been on this board for almost 2 decades, I read many of the members archives. If all I read from their archived material are just glowing reviews with no criticism or banter with other members, then from my experience, that's pretty much a shill. I'm sure there are exceptions. But they're far and few between, IMHO..

  12. #1578
    Quote Originally Posted by Taws6  [View Original Post]
    I know it's just me, but the editing & camera work (that's not bodycam) try to make it look like an action movie. Which it isn't.

    Seems like they are trying to be 'edgy' or relevant in the media environment. Way overkill IMHO but then again I'm biased.

    I guess Orange PD has to justify the use of all that equipment they have, must not be any real crime to worry about.
    How else do they overcharge the tax payers for the OT needed to create this high school action movie.

  13. #1577

    Shills

    Agreed. Having been on this board for almost 2 decades, I read many of the members archives. If all I read from their archived material are just glowing reviews with no criticism or banter with other members, then from my experience, that's pretty much a shill. I'm sure there are exceptions. But they're far and few between, IMHO.

    DB.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheVistMan  [View Original Post]
    With all due respect to the admin, I have reported many obvious shill accounts and have only seen 1 of them removed. I know that it is not an exact science recognizing a shill account, some are much more obvious than others so what I do is report it first, if nothing is done about it then I will either ignore it and move on or occasionally point it out like DB did. Unfortunately this board has become 75% shill again so a cleanup is very much needed. It's still not as bad as RM but I would hate to see it get there.

  14. #1576
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 304
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexplosion626  [View Original Post]
    Always curious with this type of responds from the senior members of the forum, isn't it the member's job to report said shrills to let mods sort them out? I get that you add them to the ignore list or w / e base off what you are saying, but isn't this is like finding a dookie in the public bathroom, but instead of flush it, you just walk to another stall to let it for someone else to deal with it? Not calling you out or anything, only asking what the right thing to do is.
    With all due respect to the admin, I have reported many obvious shill accounts and have only seen 1 of them removed. I know that it is not an exact science recognizing a shill account, some are much more obvious than others so what I do is report it first, if nothing is done about it then I will either ignore it and move on or occasionally point it out like DB did. Unfortunately this board has become 75% shill again so a cleanup is very much needed. It's still not as bad as RM but I would hate to see it get there.

  15. #1575
    Shill account but great erotic fiction if you like that stuff


    Posts: 25

    OC being lax

    It is no secret that OC it is certainly one of the more lax in terms of AMP side of things, which is why there is one literally on every single plaza on Tustin right? Pretty sure LE isn't going to bother the shops unless they make waves or start to bothering neighbors or something. Just a thought.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape