Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 18 of 887 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 68 118 518 ... LastLast
Results 256 to 270 of 13295
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13040
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesLife  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/greer...s/444824178755

    I took this one for a spin yesterday, partly because of her persistent advertising and partly because G-Minor has a mind of his fucking own. We also really like long hair. Comms were good, room was clean and at a good location, photos are accurate. That's kinda where the good ended. I mean she did the busines and got the poison out, but she put her hair up for the deed saying she doesn't like it down, so little G was disappointed. She is not the most agile creature to say the least, so doggie it was. On with the cover and off we went. At the moment we needed it most, she decides to pull away so we were left hanging out to dump the seed. Once done, we got the whiff of dead fish which was so bad we would have lost all interest if we got that earlier. Won't repeat and your MWNV (Mileage will not vary) so I consider my work for the team done..
    Look. At her face she look crazy or depressed.

  2. #13039

    Dead Fish

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesLife  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/greer...s/444824178755

    I took this one for a spin yesterday, partly because of her persistent advertising and partly because G-Minor has a mind of his fucking own. We also really like long hair. Comms were good, room was clean and at a good location, photos are accurate. That's kinda where the good ended. I mean she did the busines and got the poison out, but she put her hair up for the deed saying she doesn't like it down, so little G was disappointed. She is not the most agile creature to say the least, so doggie it was. On with the cover and off we went. At the moment we needed it most, she decides to pull away so we were left hanging out to dump the seed. Once done, we got the whiff of dead fish which was so bad we would have lost all interest if we got that earlier. Won't repeat and your MWNV (Mileage will not vary) so I consider my work for the team done.

    Stay safe.

    G.
    And she posts: ". Good hygiene a must. " Irony, no?

  3. #13038

    Funsized and sweet

    I saw this tiny thing a little bit ago she was sweet little thing. No sign of drug use and to my surprise was very sweet and we had a nice conversation after the fact. I guess because of her skin color I was expecting her English not to be good but its perfect not even a accent. Everything was covered which I personally enjoy BBBJ before suiting up but it wasn't on the menu and I never push. Communication is good if you can get her to respond the first time. I tried to see her again but she canceled on me last second because of some family issues she was sweet about it and its much better than being ghosted which is 90% of what most of the girls on skg do. I've gotten a couple of "hey" text from her since my first visit so if you have a wife or other please make preparation before you meet her. I will see her again. She's not yet damaged by this type of work so see her before it ruins her. https://skipthegames.com/posts/spart...t/857803514090 damage was 100 qv.

  4. #13037

    Tofft

    WEll done and thanks George. I seem to remember driving this model 4-5 yrs ago and had similar experiences, but I donno if I ever reviewed?

    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgesLife  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/greer...s/444824178755

    I took this one for a spin yesterday, partly because of her persistent advertising and partly because G-Minor has a mind of his fucking own. We also really like long hair. Comms were good, room was clean and at a good location, photos are accurate. That's kinda where the good ended. I mean she did the busines and got the poison out, but she put her hair up for the deed saying she doesn't like it down, so little G was disappointed. She is not the most agile creature to say the least, so doggie it was. On with the cover and off we went. At the moment we needed it most, she decides to pull away so we were left hanging out to dump the seed. Once done, we got the whiff of dead fish which was so bad we would have lost all interest if we got that earlier. Won't repeat and your MWNV (Mileage will not vary) so I consider my work for the team done.

    Stay safe.

    G.

  5. #13036

    One for the team

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/greer...s/444824178755

    I took this one for a spin yesterday, partly because of her persistent advertising and partly because G-Minor has a mind of his fucking own. We also really like long hair. Comms were good, room was clean and at a good location, photos are accurate. That's kinda where the good ended. I mean she did the busines and got the poison out, but she put her hair up for the deed saying she doesn't like it down, so little G was disappointed. She is not the most agile creature to say the least, so doggie it was. On with the cover and off we went. At the moment we needed it most, she decides to pull away so we were left hanging out to dump the seed. Once done, we got the whiff of dead fish which was so bad we would have lost all interest if we got that earlier. Won't repeat and your MWNV (Mileage will not vary) so I consider my work for the team done.

    Stay safe.

    G.

  6. #13035
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Well, you and TheRick, with a post from a few weeks ago, made the same point. How bad are we talking about sag? You can kinda see it in the newly posted photo, if you look at the outstretched arm.

    And I'd also ask what she looks like in the face. Does anyone who's seen her have a closest celebrity / pornstar comparison, for instance?
    She is attractive and those are her photos. She doesn't advertise as a spring chick and is good with the angles on her photos. I believe she advertises as a MILF. If you're looking for a 18 year old body go get one of the youngins. I still see her on the regular as she is fantastic in the sack.

    Stay safe.

    Kilgor.

  7. #13034

    Bathroom girl again

    Seems someone has seen her and gave bad review. See her latest post below. If it was one of you mongers can you share the feedback here?

    She also posted pics of her ass and pussy now so the reviews apparently hurt her business.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/fount...i/214506865065
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260508-160526.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260508-160602.jpg‎  

  8. #13033

    So so true.

    Quote Originally Posted by Scman011  [View Original Post]
    They also think that if they just throw money at these women that they will "like" them more. It doesn't work like that.
    That's a true statement. It does give providers incentives to do things that they normally wouldn't do, though. But they don't like most of their clients, in my opinion.

  9. #13032
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackManWorkin  [View Original Post]
    I've been saying it for years. You're exactly right.

    But truth be told, some of the guys won't listen to that advice. That's why the rates among providers are up.

    It's an unfortunate circumstance because the crazy clients and scammy providers ruin it for everyone.
    They also thing that if they just throw money at these women that they will "like" them more. It doesn't work like that.

  10. #13031

    I Agree with You

    Quote Originally Posted by Scman011  [View Original Post]
    Fellas, use some sense when going to see some of these women! I had just seen the UTR I posted about a few months ago and I witnessed a guy walking like a mad man and had no clue where he was going and even asking neighbors where a certain apartment was. Mind you this was at a pretty nice short term rental in an apartment complex in downtown. Things like that draw attention and I am certain that neighbors know what is going on there since I barely got to my car before he showed up. Scope the place out and don't draw attention to these girls. This is what causes them trouble when they try to stay nicer places.
    I've been saying it for years. You're exactly right.

    But truth be told, some of the guys won't listen to that advice. That's why the rates among providers are up.

    It's an unfortunate circumstance because the crazy clients and scammy providers ruin it for everyone.

  11. #13030

    Common sense ain't so common

    Fellas, use some sense when going to see some of these women! I had just seen the UTR I posted about a few months ago and I witnessed a guy walking like a mad man and had no clue where he was going and even asking neighbors where a certain apartment was. Mind you this was at a pretty nice short term rental in an apartment complex in downtown. Things like that draw attention and I am certain that neighbors know what is going on there since I barely got to my car before he showed up. Scope the place out and don't draw attention to these girls. This is what causes them trouble when they try to stay nicer places.

  12. #13029

    Posting

    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    If reaching her isn't working, you might try texting Nova instead. They were friendly enough that if something went down, she'd probably know.
    I saw her post just the other day. I think she may be one of the providers that only posts when she's available, so that an ad isn't up and her phone ringing at inconvenient times. Rather than being a sign of a problem, it may be the sign of a good provider who has repeat business and isn't posting multiple times every single day to get interest or because she has an insatiable habit. Ya never know!

  13. #13028
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586
    Quote Originally Posted by KarllHungus  [View Original Post]
    Has anybody seen Tara lately? Her ads are no longer on skip. I see her periodically when I get a little tired of the AMPs, which I am now. I was going to reach out to her but I thought I would check with the group first in case there was some news about her that I missed. She has such a nice little body and strong L2 game. I'm an L3 guy, but she has some sort of hip issue and can't spread her legs all the way so I always have to finish in L2 with her. Hoping that is still available.
    If reaching her isn't working, you might try texting Nova instead. They were friendly enough that if something went down, she'd probably know.

  14. #13027

    Tara

    Has anybody seen Tara lately? Her ads are no longer on skip. I see her periodically when I get a little tired of the AMPs, which I am now. I was going to reach out to her but I thought I would check with the group first in case there was some news about her that I missed. She has such a nice little body and strong L2 game. I'm an L3 guy, but she has some sort of hip issue and can't spread her legs all the way so I always have to finish in L2 with her. Hoping that is still available.

  15. #13026
    Quote Originally Posted by Itfcd  [View Original Post]
    Well, you and TheRick, with a post from a few weeks ago, made the same point. How bad are we talking about sag? You can kinda see it in the newly posted photo, if you look at the outstretched arm.

    And I'd also ask what she looks like in the face. Does anyone who's seen her have a closest celebrity / pornstar comparison, for instance?
    I inquired about a visit with her recently and asked for a selfie. She obliged and all I can say is that she's really cute! Still want that two hour visit with her though!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape