Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 511 to 525 of 18526
-
05-09-26 10:58 #18016Senior Member

Posts: 55Weird. I just saw an ad for them that was posted on STG yesterdayish.
Originally Posted by Rm692
[View Original Post]
I went to Daisy's a few weeks ago and had probably the same 50-year-old woman as Cope. I didn't catch her name, though. Iirc, the massage was decent. She wasn't particularly attractive, but not a turnoff either. Her body was nice, especially for her age.
Originally Posted by NaughtySanta
[View Original Post]
I've had two other women at Daisy's, but I don't remember either name. The first was a real young woman who I haven't seen in a couple months now, so I assume she left. Disappointing, 'cause she was absurdly pretty with a very nice body. The second was around when the younger one was and for... a coupleish months after. She wasn't as young or attractive, but she did offer enthusiastic FS. I'm not sure if she's still there.
-
05-09-26 10:17 #18015Senior Member

Posts: 29What the hell does "smoothies" mean? Genuinely wondering LOL.
Originally Posted by Hairy2
[View Original Post]
-
05-08-26 20:47 #18014Regular Member

Posts: 4Banning
I just stopped by Banning Rd. The place was dark. The open sign was off and there is a realtor style lockbox on frontdoor handle. So unsure whays up with all that sadly.
-
05-08-26 12:20 #18013Regular Member

Posts: 5Daisys
Visited Daisys for the first time last week. Mary who I drew and is probably in her 50's. Typical so-so massage with an enthusiastic hand shake. Wasn't interested in anything additional so not sure what's on the menu although based on what I've read, that's about it. Either way, I'll go back sometime when I'm in the area.
Originally Posted by NaughtySanta
[View Original Post]
Unrelated to the above comment, I also made my first visit to Sakura this week. Have been feeling adventurous lately. Mandy greeted me, Kiki came in to say hello, and Sofia came in at the end to help out. When I go back, it will be to see Sofia. Very attractive and attentive.
-
05-07-26 16:35 #18012Senior Member

Posts: 41West Chester
Going to WC next month. Any recent updates on Daisy's. Any other recommendations? TIA.
-
05-07-26 14:21 #18011Senior Member

Posts: 113Sakura / Sofia
This morning I was sitting at the computer pretending to do some work when I was sure I heard my phone saying "Starting navigation to Sakura Foot Spa". Maybe I imagined it, but it has been quite a while since I was last Sakurated so off I went.
I was greeted by Sofia (sp?) who was lovely. Trim, petite, and strokably soft. Sofia also happens to be silicone-free (big points in my book) and a pleasant handful they are too. I'm guessing she is mid 30's.
No pretense at a massage, Sofia started right in with LFK and it just got better from there. She is sweet and pleasant with a good attitude. I had given the usual all-in donation so L3 was available but her L2 was so good (and I usually can't finish in a bag) that I just stuck with that.
We have all been in that situation when we enter an AMP and we're suffering so badly from Sperm Retention Syndrome that all the girls look good, but the moment we ejaculate the girl instantly ages 20 years. Well, that was NOT the case with Sofia. She was just as cute while I was dressing as she was at the start. That, I think, is one of the highest compliments one can pay an AMP girl.
I hope to be able to see her again before the end of the month.
-
05-07-26 12:24 #18010Regular Member

Posts: 1New here hello!
Hey all, I'm new here and new to this wanting to learn more. Reading back through previous posts it seems like Danielle has what I'm looking for but taking recommendations for someone with a lot of nerves / anxiety in general.
-
05-07-26 11:29 #18009Senior Member

Posts: 70History but interesting
Originally Posted by Member#6054
[View Original Post]
Apparently there was FS at New Concept. Did anyone else get in on this? You can PM me with the details. Maybe this is available at another AMP currently?
Originally Posted by Stream60
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 18:02 #18008Senior Member

Posts: 1164Back enterance, side door.
Originally Posted by SparkyInoh
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 16:44 #18007Senior Member

Posts: 43D&p
After viewing on google maps, it appears parking in the back of building, off street? If so, in and out through the back or do you have to walk around front?
Originally Posted by GqGuy1999
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 13:49 #18006Senior Member

Posts: 325I think was closed for a time after a raid in 2018, but it is back open now. Don't know exactly when it happened (the reopening).
Originally Posted by Trailblazer96
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 17:36 #18005Senior Member

Posts: 55D&p
I thought that joint closed awhile ago.
Originally Posted by GqGuy1999
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 16:18 #18004Senior Member

Posts: 33D&p
Was on the road yesterday and had a little time to kill, so I thought it would be interesting to check out D&P since I was in the area. When I first started visiting AMPs several years ago it was the first place I frequented. This was before I knew there were better options available. I laugh now at how little I knew when starting out. This was my first time back there in well over 2 years. Maybe 3.
I knew going in that it was highly likely to be just a standard finish and I was totally correct. This place had always been super hit and miss on the talent, but I was pleasantly surprised with my draw. Her name was Amy. I opted for just a half hour. Amy's english is EXTREMELY limited, but she was still friendly and accommodating. She's older. Late 40's or early 50's, but very fit with a nice and firm backside. She was wearing a standard blouse and tight black pants. Using her phone, she asked me if I wanted soft or hard pressure. I went for soft, and glad I did. What proceeded from there was the longest and best teasing I've ever received. No real massage, just super light toughing and caressing with a ton of playful teasing and reaching. Flipped after 20 minutes and it was off to the races. Standard L1 with OTC touching.
If you like a lot of teasing and aren't looking for extras, I'd definitely recommend Amy. I'm typically a full-service customer but I plan on going back to see Amy again. In no way should this be considered an endorsement of any worker currently there.
-
05-02-26 07:42 #18003Senior Member

Posts: 353Sakura
Was desperate so went to Sakura knowing mimi not back yet.
Drew sophia. Nice body, nice tits.
Gave a 5 minute massage rub and turned me over.
10 minutes of BBBJ, she stopped and went straight to cowgirl rode me hard for quite a while, rolled her over for mish.
She called another girl in to help finish me off, I didn't get her name but nice body.
Turned sophia to doggy pounding her for long time, both girls were kissing and sucking, fucking me at same time.
Other girl finished me off with BBBJ cim I think she swallowed didn't see her spit.
Went way over 1/2 hour.
It was fun, glad I stopped, she said 2 weeks for mimi back.
-
04-30-26 21:11 #18002Senior Member

Posts: 55Sweet, thanks for the info. I saw her this evening and had a good time.
Originally Posted by BigBurst
[View Original Post]
Her body was pretty great for me. She's very soft and her tits are magnificent.
Originally Posted by Kenal1
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





