Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Utr

+ Add Report
Page 46 of 1214 FirstFirst ... 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 96 146 546 1046 ... LastLast
Results 676 to 690 of 18203
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17528

    Sophia Puerto Rican UTR.

    Quote Originally Posted by Gfours  [View Original Post]
    I'm heading to Orlando tonight to see my ATF Sophia. Booked a 90 minute visit with her. I'll report back details later. She's such an amazing GFE. Incredible beauty with skills to match. And such passion. Fiery Latina. I can't wait.

    GhostRider01 is her gatekeeper. DM him here.
    My visit with her last night was an all time great. She arrived at my rental looking so sophisticatedly slutty. A black mini dress with open slits showing off her stomach and a peek of the high thighs / groin area. And she wasn't wearing panties. Her hair and nails were perfect. She oozed sensuality. I had agreed to feed her some steamed shrimp first of all, she enjoys me cooking for her. I actually wished I would have reversed that timeline and possessed her sexually first. Because I could not stop looking and caressing when I was trying to serve her food and drink. I had to restrain myself.

    Once we finished eating we headed to the bedroom. I laid her on the bed and removed her high heel shoes and her thigh high stockings. Damn. So incredibly fine. Laid out right in front of me. The rest of her clothes came off, as did mine. We rolled around naked and she got so aroused and was grinding on me. Soon I was hard at work in my most pleasurable chore, using my tongue and mouth to illicit pleasure and Spanish curse words from her as she orgasmed. My own pleasure was so satisfying I can't even begin to describe it here.

    You guys in Orlando have such a wonderful gem in Sophia. I can't wait to see her again.

  2. #17527

    $$

    Quote Originally Posted by ZNZBills  [View Original Post]
    So I've heard great things. She is in Daytona area, near me, for this week. We have been communicating and she is very good at answering. Almost sold her a Rockville ticket but it didn't work out.

    Anyway, we started talking about a meetup for a date. She only does car date and won't invite people to her hotel (which I thought was strange since it's not her home?

    Donation for car date is as follow:

    120 qv (which is basically headache relief, unless you've got a large back seat. (I don't).

    $20 upcharge for BBBJ, daty, GFE.

    $40 upcharge for BBFS.

    Now I have not completely ruled it out yet because she is a pretty girl and I like variety, but.

    Isn't 140 a lot for a BBBJ headache relief? Most headache relief in Daytona area is 60/80 qv and you can get lucky and get FS. I'd be all for the 140+ in a hotel room.

    Tell me if I'm wrong, but seems a bit high to squeeze my fat ass in the back of my car where I can't really enjoy the full range of motion.
    140 is way too much to be crammed in the backseat of a car, especially when there's a spa in Fern Park where that'll get you a table shower one heck of a good looking Asian girl is very thorough level one. DM me for details.

  3. #17526

    Csb

    So I've heard great things. She is in Daytona area, near me, for this week. We have been communicating and she is very good at answering. Almost sold her a Rockville ticket but it didn't work out.

    Anyway, we started talking about a meetup for a date. She only does car date and won't invite people to her hotel (which I thought was strange since it's not her home?

    Donation for car date is as follow:

    120 qv (which is basically headache relief, unless you've got a large back seat. (I don't).

    $20 upcharge for BBBJ, daty, GFE.

    $40 upcharge for BBFS.

    Now I have not completely ruled it out yet because she is a pretty girl and I like variety, but.

    Isn't 140 a lot for a BBBJ headache relief? Most headache relief in Daytona area is 60/80 qv and you can get lucky and get FS. I'd be all for the 140+ in a hotel room.

    Tell me if I'm wrong, but seems a bit high to squeeze my fat ass in the back of my car where I can't really enjoy the full range of motion.

  4. #17525

    Sophia. Puerto Rican UTR

    Quote Originally Posted by Nickoglock  [View Original Post]
    Finally when seeing Sophia after a long time.

    She was great prettier than expected, and full of action. I would say. Better looking than Avalon back in the day. I’ll be seeing Sophia again for sure. You will have to seek out and get her number from the gatekeeper. Do NOT Ask me for contact info.
    I'm heading to Orlando tonight to see my ATF Sophia. Booked a 90 minute visit with her. I'll report back details later. She's such an amazing GFE. Incredible beauty with skills to match. And such passion. Fiery Latina. I can't wait.

    GhostRider01 is her gatekeeper. DM him here.

  5. #17524

    Seleste

    It's been a long time since I've seen Seleste due to work and having some out of town friends visit. I reached out to her and we set up a time to meet. I picked her up and headed to MotelX. She still looked stunning and smelled great. She wore a very cute outfit that showed off her sexy spinner body. On our drive, we talked like old friends. We talked for a while in my car and we caught up on all the events we had missed. She had a lot of things happen to her and some of it was not good. Considering all of the bad things that happened to her, she was still in a very good and cheerful mood. I was very impressed with this, because most people would have become bitter and self-seeking. But she was the opposite. She was very positive and genuinely happy for all of the good things that I went through since our last date. After our conversation, we got to our room to start the date. While taking off our clothes, I got to feel her nice perky tits. They are so soft and beautiful. I can never get enough of them. Then she started her BBJ. Her mouth and tongue feel so good. After a few minutes of this, she starts to deepthroat in combination with her sucking. I can only hold out for a few more minutes before I blow in her mouth and she swallows all of it. We lay down next to each other to talk some more. We seem to always talk about a topic that makes both of us laugh. She is so fun to be around. We start the 2nd BBJ. It's just like the first one, but it takes longer. Yet, she takes her time and doesn't try to rush it. I eventually erupt in her mouth. My 2nd orgasm seemed to last 3 or 4 times longer than the 1st one. After she swallowed everything, I asked her if I came longer and with more cum; and she said I definitely did. That's crazy. I rarely cum twice on 1 date and never have I had more cum on the 2nd load. Seleste seems to bring out the younger sex drive in me. I honestly can't explain it. Eventually, we clean up, get dressed, check out, go back to her place, and say our good-byes. She has the looks, the body, the skills, and the personality. IMO the combination of these 4 qualities makes her the top provider in Orlando. You should go see her and judge for yourself. Contact Everyday J if you want her number. He is the gatekeeper.

  6. #17523

    Early 40's

    Quote Originally Posted by SafeBet  [View Original Post]
    About how old is SarahMaitland?
    I think 42 give or take. While I haven't seen her in a while we've been close for years and are close in age. I can attest to the age because I specifically remember a date like 3 years ago when she said "you're the last one to get this in her 30's" as the next day was her 40th bday. Damn, I owe her a visit.

  7. #17522

    Glaze Vixen

    Hey guys, I got to see Glaze again this weekend. She was in a good mood and asked me to creampie her not once but twice in the same session. We cuddled and watched a movie she had on. Very sensual and sweet and made her cum with daty before glazing her hole.

    She wanted to let you all know that her availability for May is increasing. She is open for nights Monday through Friday and all day on the weekends.

    PM me for contact info and details if interested, open to SM with good posts. Thanks guys.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG-20260103-WA0000(2).jpg‎  

  8. #17521
    Quote Originally Posted by SmallPeepee100  [View Original Post]
    Saw Sarah recently cfs GFE DFK 120 Hh and 47 for the room. Glad we still have her. Nice boobies not gigantic huge but sit perfect on her frame.
    About how old is SarahMaitland?

  9. #17520
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulAtreides  [View Original Post]
    Very True Rich, but I have no interest anymore. All I know is I'm not going near any chick that is around Fent in any capacity.
    I second this notion, I would love to see Seleste, my attempts so far have all ended up just not being around when she texts back at 3 am, but my concern now would be will she have fentanyl on her person if I pick her up. Don't want to be around it either and besides that isn't it very easy to meet a untimely demise bu just coming into contact with that nonsense?

  10. #17519

    Synai

    Good afternoon gentlemen, hey just a little heads up. Some of you messaged me that you did not get a chance to see Synai last time she was down here. Well she is coming back down so if I gave you her number send her a text for the exact date that she will be in town. Remember with her you snooze you lose, her time is very limited so make sure to get ahold of her.

    Have fun.

    Ghost Rider,

  11. #17518

    Mixed Barbie

    I had been communicating with Mixed Barbie for a while. Negotiation can be a wide range.

    Finally went to pick her up. Was planning a CD. But it didn't go well. She doesn't like much contact like the Amazing Alexis Experience. And she was not really comfortable as it was still daylight. Ended up just cancelling and dropping her back at her place.

    We continued talking and eventually scheduled another day and time. This time she was ready to go. She was looking amazing. But still, doesn't seem very experienced with delivering top level experience. For that range I would expect Alexis level delivery. But menu options were limited.

    All in all, she's attractive, nice spinner, BBBJ, MISH, DS, Lazy DS. Didn't allow touching the twins and certainly not GFE. And didn't forget to bring your own Cover. I didn't ask if we could do without and it didn't come up until we were on location. So I was fortunate to have one handy.

  12. #17517

    Csb

    Responds quickly and accommodating. Met at the location and headed to a spot for a very impressive BBBJCIM. I think some would say Top 10 BBBJ for Orlando. She really is a sweet kind person. Thank you Rich5 Great find! Please contact him for her contact information.

    Stay Safe.

  13. #17516
    Senior Member


    Posts: 489

    CSB will be taking a week break in Daytona

    I saw CSB today just before she left. She wanted to thank all who have seen her for making this trip possible. She will be returning Tuesday, she's not sure exactly when. So if anyone wants to see her, plan on Wednesday.

    So today I really wanted to give her a really nice extended date. I picked her up early morning and we went to Islands of Adventure. Bought her a pass for the day with express passes, so we don't waste any time. Took her on all the extreme rides, front row. She was scared, but she did very well. Afterwards, we ate out at a buffet close by, and when we were done, we started our travel to the closest Motel X. On the way there, she gave me awesome road head, like before. I came close to popping and had to stop her. We checked in and she got dressed up for me. Gave me a really nice massage, then she started with BBBJ. Then upside down BBBJ, then 69 BBBJ. I was close to popping and thought CIM. But instead I decided to go directly to mish. As usual, didn't take long for me to pop. She is such a treasure, glad she's here for us to enjoy. I just have to wait a week.

    Final note, CSB can and willing to do CD in Daytona. So for anyone who lives close by or in Daytona, you can have fun with her there. Just contact her, same digits.

    R5.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails CSB111.jpg‎   CSB112.jpg‎   CSB113.jpg‎   CSB114.jpg‎   CSB115.jpg‎  

    CSB116.jpg‎   CSB117.jpg‎  

  14. #17515

    Seleste

    I made a post in the rat trap regarding Seleste, but I figure I'll post an appropriate review over here as well. Before all the drama of the last week and a half, I had a chance to see Seleste for the first time in what felt like ages. She and I communicate pretty regularly, but I've only dated her a handful of times, and I hadn't done that since January, so we were long overdue. Side note: her comms with me aren't always the greatest either, so don't feel too bad if it takes some time to get a response from her sometimes. Personally, I was hardened in the crucible of Miah comms, so maybe I'm built for it now lmao.

    Anyway, she had been teasing me for fucking weeks, and it finally came to a head. I picked her up and got a room for a couple hours at Motel X. She and I had been talking about taking some photos at some point, so I brought some lingerie for her. We spent some time catching up, talking shit, and trying the pieces on. Honestly, the fit was great, she looked sexy in them, and they just so happened to match her nail set perfectly. We probably should've taken some pics then and there, but time was ticking and we weren't there for a photo shoot. She gives one of, if not the best BBBJ in this city and I was reminded of that fact promptly. Deep, vocal, and sloppy, it's really a thing of beauty. Poetry in motion LOL. I'm never in a rush to move on from her head just because it's that good, but again the time was ticking, so I strapped up and went for some backshots. I tried to stay disciplined and restrict myself to shallow strokes, but that didn't last long at all before I was giving her everything I had balls deep. Just about out of time, she finished me off with her mouth, cleaned up and checked out.

    I had been sitting on a few pictures she sent me, so I'm going to share them here.

    Just to reiterate, though, she is available and seeing people. Same number, so if you've had it before, you still do. If you need her digits, feel free to reach out via PM.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 26-04-06 21-05-42 2981.jpg‎   26-04-05 20-47-47 2871.jpg‎   26-04-05 20-47-40 2870.jpg‎   26-04-05 20-42-23 2868.jpg‎  

  15. #17514

    Jersey

    Quote Originally Posted by Dblooking  [View Original Post]
    What's her link?
    Hey man, you literally responding on her handle. Click on her name from her original response and send her a message. If she wants to meet with you she'll message you. You have to private message not on the open forum.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape