High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 22 of 471 FirstFirst ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 72 122 ... LastLast
Results 316 to 330 of 7056
Relax and enjoy
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6741
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormz  [View Original Post]
    Over priced handy. FS well over 600 . Hells no. She's in sunny isles too. GPS!
    Wow! How full your herself does she have to be to charge $600 for anything?

  2. #6740

    Mari at Mimi

    Very slight touch up on the photos but very much her. Super spinner maybe 5'0 95 lbs with DD naturals that look amazing. Absolutely a must see, very fun and energetic. Def worth the price of admission. Never thought those proportions could be natural.

  3. #6739
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 123

    Lisa at Apple Spa (Davie)

    Had the day off and ended up driving over to Davie, after grabbing a bite over at Paris Banh Mi, I stopped in at Wawa to fill up my ride. As I was filling up the tank I notice across the street in the plaza was a massage spa. So once my tank is filled I made the drive to the plaza. Saw the sign Apple Spa. So I walked right. Out comes my therapist, whose name is Lisa. Went ahead and chose the hour session. Lisa took me in and place me in the nearest available room. Took the hf then instructed me to get undressed and get myself comfortable. Did as told, plopped myself face down on the massage table and waited a few minutes. Lisa returns and got right to worked, she starts massaging my neck and shoulder, then down my back and spine. When she got to my ass she switched from massaging me with her hands and palms to the finger trickling, slowly reaching underneath to twirl with my cock and balls. Next comes the flip, she ask if it was ok for her to continue playing with my boys. I said yes and ask for boom boom, she agrees. But before I handed her the tips I ask to see her tits. She lowered her top, revealing a nice set D size melon, beside that she has a Nice shapely figure. She then pulls her top back up and left the room. A few minutes she comes right back in, and slipped off her outfit. I ask her to twirly so I can check her out some more. She then walks right toward me, stood at the end of the massage table, spread my legs, then starts stroking my cock before placing it in her mouth, slowly sucking, licking my boys. Gradually picking up pace. After a good amount of suction from her sweet warm mouth. She wraps me up and climb aboard, gliding my covered cock into her nice groomed kitty, as soon as her kitty fully engulfs my cock. She starts slowly grinding rocking back and forth, then starts bouncing up and down. I laid there watching her tits bouncing all over the place. I reached up to cup them, pull her close and starts caressing them, sucking them. I then, while still holding on to her, turn her around. Having her on bottom as I'm on top. I spread her legs and starts pounding her deep and fast. Kept on pumping her, until I finally emptied my load. Laid on top of her for a bit. Then pulled out while holding on to the wrapper making sure it didn't get left inside of her. Lisa got up and started cleaning us both up. I too started to get dress. Once done, I headed out, as I was heading out Lisa offered me water and gave me a warm hug and kiss on the cheek.

  4. #6738
    Quote Originally Posted by SirCharger  [View Original Post]
    Over priced handy. FS well over 600 . Hells no. She's in sunny isles too. GPS!

  5. #6737

    Lucky AM and Ruby BTBT

    Quote Originally Posted by Justinbom  [View Original Post]
    Lucky at Mist Spa is worth seeing. Yesterday stopped by and a young Chinese girl answered the door looking hot asked for Lucky. Says I'm Lucky, so it's off to a room. Mist spa is one of the more up scale and clean spas. In the room we settle on Tip $$ and house at 80 for the hour, as lucky already has juniors full approval. Other comments on past threads are spot on as to this sexy girl. We start with lucky now naked, joining me in the shower. Great soapy B2B nothing missed even a hello BBBJ to junior. Back to the room some massage face down head to toe then lucky returns to my butt area first teasing my balls then massaging them in a way I haven't experienced before. Now she's sitting between my legs with her tongue nickeling my ass hole. Flip time with junior ready to go.

    But Lucky's tongue licking nipples then my stomach and lower as she circles junior and his two friends. Next thing I know junior's disappeared down lucky throat. Talk about a.

    GFE experience. Now for the good stuff. Lucky's lying across the table and me kneeling where now even my tongue's hard and ready to enjoying her tasty treats. Boy Lucky sure.

    Gets wet. With a cover on, Junior slids in slowly as she's small / tight but so ready. Pure enjoyment, with all the forplay junior doesn't last long, feels to good. Anyhow clean up more massage and.

    It's out the door and already planning my next visit.
    Lucky and Ruby over at BTBT are two of the most hardcore massage therapists out there right now. Had the pleasure of seeing both of them this weekend. Unfortunately Lucky is pulling junior out the instance I walk in the door and I've been wanting to try out Emma and Vivian but she's so aggressive. Her service though is right on and she's not hesitant about telling you where she wants you to come. Tuma is wild but be careful if you have her in rcg because she pounds you.

    Ruby actually got demanding when I saw her earlier. That was raw dog in her and about to c I p but she pulled off and grabbed my dick so hard and said you're not going to come unless you come in my ass so we took a little break so let me recover and let me begin pounding her ass until I flooded it and then she goes ass to mouth and cleans me with her tongue until I'm hard again and demands a facial. She gets on her knees and starts jerking off her face. Wow.

    Unfortunately both of them suck at massage. I'm old and I need a Little romance. These girls are getting a little too much for me.

  6. #6736

    Energy Bodywork by Allaya


  7. #6735
    Quote Originally Posted by MimAia  [View Original Post]
    62nd St, Oakland Park, FL.
    Thank you.

  8. #6734

    Lucky at Asian Mist Spa

    Lucky at Mist Spa is worth seeing. Yesterday stopped by and a young Chinese girl answered the door looking hot asked for Lucky. Says I'm Lucky, so it's off to a room. Mist spa is one of the more up scale and clean spas. In the room we settle on Tip $$ and house at 80 for the hour, as lucky already has juniors full approval. Other comments on past threads are spot on as to this sexy girl. We start with lucky now naked, joining me in the shower. Great soapy B2B nothing missed even a hello BBBJ to junior. Back to the room some massage face down head to toe then lucky returns to my butt area first teasing my balls then massaging them in a way I haven't experienced before. Now she's sitting between my legs with her tongue nickeling my ass hole. Flip time with junior ready to go.

    But Lucky's tongue licking nipples then my stomach and lower as she circles junior and his two friends. Next thing I know junior's disappeared down lucky throat. Talk about a.

    GFE experience. Now for the good stuff. Lucky's lying across the table and me kneeling where now even my tongue's hard and ready to enjoying her tasty treats. Boy Lucky sure.

    Gets wet. With a cover on, Junior slids in slowly as she's small / tight but so ready. Pure enjoyment, with all the forplay junior doesn't last long, feels to good. Anyhow clean up more massage and.

    It's out the door and already planning my next visit.

  9. #6733

    Suki

    Also saw her in the afternoon. Opted for the hour but got about 45 minutes. Very pretty. Boobs aren't as bad as a review made it seem. She gives fire BBJ. Jackhammer style. I read she had GFE vibes but I got a PSE experience with her. She mounted on top hard and fast. Finished on mish. She only gave me one cup. Wouldn't do BBJ either. Never get the HR session. You're better off with the hh always. Remember that. Wasn't offer another girl either.

  10. #6732

    Relaxing Suki

    Due to the many positive reviews, I figured to revisit Relaxing after a few months. Asked for Suki while walking in this afternoon. Had a slight wait for 10 minutes, though it was worth it.

    Many stats have already been covered by others. Pretty face, MM C's, Shapely though not a spinner. Great attitude and playful with plenty of vocal affirmations during the main event. Massage was marginally OK.

    Yumi stopped in for a visit with the offer for a double. I passed, though I'd give her similar interest for looks. So I may repeat this month with her.

  11. #6731
    Senior Member


    Posts: 586

    Google is your friend.

    Quote Originally Posted by NormalGuy  [View Original Post]
    Where is it? I recognize the girls names but not the spa name. Thanks.
    Also this website's search function.

  12. #6730

    Relaxing spa

    Quote Originally Posted by NormalGuy  [View Original Post]
    Where is it? I recognize the girls names but not the spa name. Thanks.
    62nd St, Oakland Park, FL.

  13. #6729

    Relaxing Address?

    Quote Originally Posted by MimAia  [View Original Post]
    There is no need to queue up because there are four of them this month. Yumi, Suki. Sasa vivi.
    Where is it? I recognize the girls names but not the spa name. Thanks.

  14. #6728
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2270
    Quote Originally Posted by Milan692  [View Original Post]
    Hey gents just wondering where this one is located. Tried googling but no luck. I'm in the Wpb area and looking for something better. TIA.
    Relaxing spa Oakland park fl.

  15. #6727

    Suki Sucky Relaxing

    I mean that in a good way. Called up and made an appt for Suki a few hours ahead of time. Was a good time to go, no other mongers seemed to be there, as I walked past all the empty rooms to take a piss, then back to the first room, accompanied by the mamasan. Suki took me into the room herself and told me to get undressed. I found her very attractive and totally my type, nice energy about her. She was wearing yoga pants and a nice top like a masseuse would wear, great smile, told me to strip and she'd be right back. Of course, beyond the massage, this is all a dream.

    Undressed and put my entire donation on the table (so there would be no need to discuss anything later), and sat on the table. Suki walks back in, approaches me, and asks for the HF. I don't answer, just pull her close to me and start DFK, grabbing her ass. This goes on for a minute, then she asks for the HF again, and I just point to the table. She sees the amount and tells me she'll be right back.

    She knows why I'm there.

    Comes back in and we start a heavy DFK make out session. She's a fantastic kisser, passionate and into it. We joke about our height difference, and just keep making out, touching each other all over. She breaks away to grab some wet wipes after she pulls my shorts off, cleans me up (no shower needed) and we just go at it like seeing an FWB you haven't seen in awhile. Then she kneels for a hands free BBBJ that was incredible, definitely highly skilled in this area. It was glorious. Then more DFK as she undresses, I'm grabbing her breasts, getting FOV and on her clit. Lots of IOP, then I get her on the table for DATY and then DATO. Very responsive, even too much, but I got a kick out of it. Was fun and I've been a monger long enough to not be put off by theatrics.

    Gets the hat on and we start in standing mish, over to doggy, then on the table, but that BBBJ was too good, so back to that for great CIM, after constantly making out. Great ending. Cleaned up then she gave me a 20 minute massage that was decent, with the occasional LFK and touching. Wasn't rushed out and the clock displayed the accurate time, though I was in there for at 50 m-not unexpected and I was happy seeing her. Cleaned up and got dressed as she was kissing me, she actually kept asking for more kisses, even at the door. I'll definitely see her again. Thanks to everyone for all the previous reviews.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape