LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 43 of 823 FirstFirst ... 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 93 143 543 ... LastLast
Results 631 to 645 of 12337
Come fall in Love
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #11707

    Aroma spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Count23  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like just what I'm looking for, and nearby. Thanks for the report. What was the total cost?
    I go 140 total for the hour. I get good service.

  2. #11706
    Quote Originally Posted by MussoliniB  [View Original Post]
    She asked me for money… I gave her $200…I threw in another $100…I'll definitely be back for more.
    Congrats on busting your cherry but spend some time reading what people are actually paying. You kinda got fleeced. And it started with a rookie mistake: never just hand them $200 the minute you walk in. Only the house fee. Negotiate the rest "on the flip" and you should land at $200 total (or close to it). You did do at least one thing right though: you brought a budgeted amount and stuck to it.

    We were all rookies at one time. Stick with it and you'll learn. Enjoy!

  3. #11705

    $300?

    Quote Originally Posted by MussoliniB  [View Original Post]
    I've lurked this forum for a long time, finally made an account (and finally got brave enough to go). I went to Beauty Spa on the recommendations and I was not disappointed. I went inside and was greeted by no one, seemed like a shady little place, but what do you expect? Eventually a woman came out of nowhere and grabbed me by the hand a led me to a room. The room had a monitor inside with 4 cameras pointed in and outside the building, which actually made me feel a little safer.

    She asked me for money. I asked how much, but couldn't understand her (I have so much trouble with any accent). I gave her $200. She said she'd be back in 5 minutes. I undressed and wrapped a towel around myself. She came back and got started on the massage. The massage did not disappoint at all. Rubbed hard and, after 30 minutes, I heard her rip her clothes off (a Velcro rip) and she started kissing my back and rubbing her tits on me. She consistently asked if I was okay.

    Once I flipped over, she started kissing my thighs and then she asked for more money. I finally got a good look at her, and I thought she was beautiful. A tiny, petite little thing with implants that probably made her about a b-cup. Dark nipples. I threw in another $100, which was all I had, I assumed it would cost near $300. She excused herself for a moment (I think grabbing a condom). When I laid back down, another woman came in and asked if I wanted two women, I told her that I had no more money. She left and the previous woman came in. She then kissed my thighs, my balls, little tongue flicks, and as soon as she started her BBBJ, I nearly erupted, asked her to slow down. She kept going, slow, and eventually pulled out a condom. She put it on me and crawled on top of me. After about 2 thrusts, I instantly came..
    You paint $300 for 40 minutes. 99% of us never pay more than $200, and most of the time less than that. You'll learn.

  4. #11704
    Quote Originally Posted by MussoliniB  [View Original Post]
    I've lurked this forum for a long time, finally made an account (and finally got brave enough to go). I went to Beauty Spa on the recommendations and I was not disappointed. I went inside and was greeted by no one, seemed like a shady little place, but what do you expect? Eventually a woman came out of nowhere and grabbed me by the hand a led me to a room. The room had a monitor inside with 4 cameras pointed in and outside the building, which actually made me feel a little safer.

    She asked me for money. I asked how much, but couldn't understand her (I have so much trouble with any accent). I gave her $200. She said she'd be back in 5 minutes. I undressed and wrapped a towel around myself. She came back and got started on the massage. The massage did not disappoint at all. Rubbed hard and, after 30 minutes, I heard her rip her clothes off (a velcro rip) and she started kissing my back and rubbing her tits on me. She consistently asked if I was okay.

    Once I flipped over, she started kissing my thighs and then she asked for more money. I finally got a good look at her, and I thought she was beautiful. A tiny, petite little thing with implants that probably made her about a b-cup. Dark nipples. I threw in another $100, which was all I had, I assumed it would cost near $300. She excused herself for a moment (I think grabbing a condom). When I laid back down, another woman came in and asked if I wanted two women, I told her that I had no more money. She left and the previous woman came in. She then kissed my thighs, my balls, little tongue flicks, and as soon as she started her BBBJ, I nearly erupted, asked her to slow down..
    Glad you had a great visit. In the future, $$$ for 40 min is too much. You can get all that for 1.5 - $$. For $$$ you could have gotten both girls for the hour.

    Again sounds like you had a great first session, but if we're me I'd try to stretch the $$$ for more services or both girls.

  5. #11703

    Beauty Spa. First Time

    I've lurked this forum for a long time, finally made an account (and finally got brave enough to go). I went to Beauty Spa on the recommendations and I was not disappointed. I went inside and was greeted by no one, seemed like a shady little place, but what do you expect? Eventually a woman came out of nowhere and grabbed me by the hand a led me to a room. The room had a monitor inside with 4 cameras pointed in and outside the building, which actually made me feel a little safer.

    She asked me for money. I asked how much, but couldn't understand her (I have so much trouble with any accent). I gave her $200. She said she'd be back in 5 minutes. I undressed and wrapped a towel around myself. She came back and got started on the massage. The massage did not disappoint at all. Rubbed hard and, after 30 minutes, I heard her rip her clothes off (a velcro rip) and she started kissing my back and rubbing her tits on me. She consistently asked if I was okay.

    Once I flipped over, she started kissing my thighs and then she asked for more money. I finally got a good look at her, and I thought she was beautiful. A tiny, petite little thing with implants that probably made her about a b-cup. Dark nipples. I threw in another $100, which was all I had, I assumed it would cost near $300. She excused herself for a moment (I think grabbing a condom). When I laid back down, another woman came in and asked if I wanted two women, I told her that I had no more money. She left and the previous woman came in. She then kissed my thighs, my balls, little tongue flicks, and as soon as she started her BBBJ, I nearly erupted, asked her to slow down. She kept going, slow, and eventually pulled out a condom. She put it on me and crawled on top of me. After about 2 thrusts, I instantly came. From nerves, her skill, her massage, her hotness, I didn't stand a chance. She was sweet afterwards because god knows I didn't know what to do with myself. I sat up and she just rubbed and kissed my back. I asked her her name, and she said it was LuLu. I told her that I was all set and that I had to go. The massage was about 30 minutes and the rest of the act lasted, maybe 10, but I left completely satisfied.

    Though the place seemed a little sketch, I'll definitely be back for more.

  6. #11702

    Called Seren spa now

    Quote Originally Posted by JacksBack  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone else confirm "big beautiful breasts" Miya? I'm always on the hunt for a giant pair.
    Must be an old review. Looked up address of Enjoy spa on Powell. Drove by and now called seren spa.

    Was on my way to work so could not partake.

  7. #11701

    Can anyone else confirm

    I can report that No, they are not "Big". They are maybe heavy B's, or average "C's" but not Big and Beautiful.

    Quote Originally Posted by JacksBack  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone else confirm "big beautiful breasts" Miya? I'm always on the hunt for a giant pair.

  8. #11700

    Lauras massage place off Cornell

    Swung by the place which is not too far from Oriental. I did not look well before hand. Its like its a spa business but actually set up in a hotel. The marriott courtyard is the place. Google maps and the listing make you think its like any other place. I did not take time to text or call. Not my good idea to visit a hotel room where you do not know what's on the other side of the door. Just a girl likely working and setting up dates, But could be a bust for Solicitation.

  9. #11699

    Miya

    Can anyone else confirm "big beautiful breasts" Miya? I'm always on the hunt for a giant pair.

    Quote Originally Posted by Golfer100  [View Original Post]
    Visited Enjoy spa this morning. Miya took me to a room. She looked so busty. When she hugged me, I squeezed her breasts. They felt natural to me. She was my type. Huge breasts. Natural & perky. Her face looked young. I gave her $$ upfront.

    She stripped naked. What a busty body. Very big DD cups (or may be even bigger). She didn't look fat. Just busty for her size. 5 feet 3 tall. Near 115 lbs. I played with her big beautiful breasts for few minutes before we went to shower room.

    She used warm water to clean my body. After the shower, she put gels on her breasts and started sliding. I loved watching her big breasts sliding on my body. Several minutes later, we were back in the massage room. I played with her breasts again for several minutes. I looked at the clock, only 10 minutes left. I asked her to give me a BBBJ. She did better. Deepthroated me and put a cover on me. I pounded her fast & busted a nut.

    I will see her again very soon. She is one of my favorites at Enjoy. I think she has the biggest breasts.

  10. #11698

    Lulu at your service

    Definitely not the prettiest gal that has come around at beauty spa, but I dare say probably the best at a massage when it comes to the game. Still had a nice set of tits. The massage itself was deep and sensational. I would definitely see her again just for the massage. Settled for the ole handy.

    This is what I would call your classic Costco hotdog and soda combo.

  11. #11697

    Love is in the air

    ⸻.

    Seeing Sophia again at Love Spa felt like stepping into a familiar establishment that had never disappointed me.

    Everything looked exactly the same—the spacious lounge, the familiar background music (really, the same playlist? And the unchanging decor. But honestly, none of that mattered when I saw her again.

    Sophia is the kind of person who has a pinpoint on a customer's needs. She's professional, attentive, and consistent. I'd seen her a few times before, but each time she surprised me. It was like watching a seasoned performer, never half-hearted—always fully engaged, always perfectly timed.

    The whole experience was smooth, captivating, and, in short. Unforgettable. She was energetic and enthusiastic, making time fly by, with no unnecessary chatter—getting straight to the point and perfectly addressing your needs.

    If you appreciate someone skilled, quick-witted, and passionate about their work, Sophia is definitely worth booking an appointment with.

    Her return is absolutely wonderful for Love Spa.

    I'll definitely be back—.

  12. #11696
    Quote Originally Posted by KorbenDallas  [View Original Post]
    Don't get mad at me, but I'm going to review a place that isn't Candy, Baoju, Love, or Beauty spa! It's not even FS!

    I've gone a few times to Aroma spa on Sandy in the heart of Hollywood. I think there is only one woman who works here or at least I've only ever seen on. Probably 40-ish? Nice enough at any rate. Of course I don't know her name. Anyway, the massage is good and mainly what I come here for but the HE has also been solid. Lots of attention paid to the undercarriage, the boys if you will, and no rush to the finish.

    This last time took it up a notch. About 10-15 minutes into the massage she starts with the teasing and pretty soon has me face down up on my knees as she very skillfully coaxes me into a pretty intense orgasm. Neato, I think, now I can just relax. Nuh-uh. About 30 minutes later she starts in again and has me harder than partial differential equations. Another one!

    I left in a daze and can't remember what happened the rest of the day. Anyway, solid massage and ending. She's in jeans and shoes so probably that's the extent of things but that's fine with me.

    You're welcome.
    Sounds like just what I'm looking for, and nearby. Thanks for the report. What was the total cost?

  13. #11695
    Quote Originally Posted by Keelybanger  [View Original Post]
    Sometimes you had to treat yourself when I saw these two hotties I know it's time for a threesome. Really had a good time here Lisa and Yoyo both had nice big titties. Both have C cup maybe even D. They started four hand massage which was really great. It's intense because you don't know who's touching what one was on my legs one was around my neck then they both grabbed my balls it was crazy. One is stroking me and one's playing with my balls before the flip. I flip over and we agree on a price for a threesome. They get naked and have amazing bodies. Lisa has a little bit bigger tits but Yoyo has a better ass. Lisa placed to cover on and starts to blow me and I start to play with Yoyo's Kitty as she leans in and feeds me those tits. Next thing I know Lisa's on top riding me. Yoyo gets behind her cups my balls. This was so good. I wanted to hit that ass from behind of Yoyo's so Lisa got off we switch covers and I bent Yoyo over. She was so tight and she squeeze her butt to make it even tighter. Lisa got behind me rub my shoulders and my chest while I pounded Yoyo. I pulled out took the cover on put me on her knees and drop the load all over her tits. Just an amazing time.
    What was the total damage for that including house fee?

  14. #11694

    Good Spa

    I don't really comment at all, mostly lurking. Visited Good Spa the other day and met Sugar and Coco. I decided to go with Sugar, who was very sweet and petite as well. Service was really good and I would recommend checking that place out.

  15. #11693

    Good Spa visit

    I was in Portland yesterday and visited Good Spa yesterday and it was very pleasant and Sugar met me at the door. She is very pretty and brought me to the room. She is very sweet and petite. There is another girl there as well named Coco too whom is also a looker.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape