Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 11 of 492 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 61 111 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 165 of 7371
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7221

    Allie

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chico...e/029934853873

    Anyone seen her today? There was an ad out there earlier today around 12:30 or so, but now it's gone. The ad currently there is from a week ago.

  2. #7220

    Greenfield

    Quote Originally Posted by OrlLovr69  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her advertise in a long time. Met her, she hosted in Turners Falls a few years back. I'd call her again if I saw her advertise.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...rds=greenfield

    Here's the ad from yesterday.

  3. #7219
    Quote Originally Posted by WMassDan  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see gamer girl recently? Founds reports from years ago, looking for more recent intel.
    Haven't seen her advertise in a long time. Met her, she hosted in Turners Falls a few years back. I'd call her again if I saw her advertise.

  4. #7218

    Ariana

    Quote Originally Posted by FullMoonMadnes  [View Original Post]
    While I continue to branch out and explore, I do have an "old reliable", Ariana (as she goes by). I've been seeing this girl for about 4 years on a regular basis.

    She's a bit thick, but those huge calcium cannons do it for me every time. She gets $. 6 for a hhr. She hosts at a private residence in Chicopee. It's safe, easy to park, no lurkers in the area.

    No demons. She's a responsible lady. She does BBBJ, DATY, and FS (covered). Treat her right, or I'll find out.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...f/717839337054
    I tried to reach out to her no answer and can't find a post, is she still active or maybe changed her number.

  5. #7217

    Oral

    Quote Originally Posted by BradStevens  [View Original Post]
    I think the daughter is cute, but she will only do missionary just an FYI.
    Will they both do oral.

  6. #7216
    Quote Originally Posted by HentaiLover  [View Original Post]
    If someone actually met a real cute one, if they could establish a personal hookup. No kickback to the agency. The girl got more $ and a regular guy. What would the repercussions be for her? Would they try to find the guy who enticed her away and get her back and perhaps teach him a lesson? The agency must have some control of her freedom to stay or pursue a life of her own choosing, maybe by holding her ID.
    Don't fall in love with a *****. They play nice because it keeps you coming back. The local girls get backstabbed and abandoned by their community for being trick lovers. The agency, at best, will drop a ***** and kick her to the curb with no housing and whatever English she learned while working. They've had clients try to leave without paying, ignore limits, hit them, pull weapons on them, invite friends to the dream without asking, etc. You're just one of them. You're not boyfriend material in their eyes.

  7. #7215

    Top BBJ

    Just wondering if any recommendations for best providers for BBJ in this area? Slim pickings it seems.

  8. #7214

    Gamer girl Greenfield

    Anyone see gamer girl recently? Founds reports from years ago, looking for more recent intel.

  9. #7213
    Quote Originally Posted by Calcaff99  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone tried

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartford/female-escorts/--enchanting-and-elite--come-s/569392134233
    Search in Hartford CT forum, some reviews there.

  10. #7212

    Is she legit?

    I've been seen here all over for years, anyone have any recent info?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chico...n/336823411612

  11. #7211

    Any info

    I've been seeing her ads for years, any recent info on this chick?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chico...n/336823411612

  12. #7210

    Kaye. Tolland

    Has anyone tried

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartford/female-escorts/--enchanting-and-elite--come-s/569392134233
    Last edited by Calcaff99; 05-10-26 at 06:09. Reason: Typo

  13. #7209
    Quote Originally Posted by FullMoonMadnes  [View Original Post]
    Let's talk about Morgan, or as I would call her "my precious". There's a reason there's not a face pic in the ad.

    I'll admit, I didn't see TailGunner's warning until it was too late. I debated even submitting this, but maybe some other hobbyist will benefit.

    Her comms are actually really good. She responds quickly. As stated before, she listed two rates, . 8 hhr and $. 5 hr. Since I'm used to $. 6 for a hhr, I opted for the full hr.

    She started by giving me a gas station as the address. Not good. I pressed for the actual address and got it. It was within walking distance (near Yankee Candle). As I was 2 minutes out, she calls me to tell me she's going to the store. I ended up meeting her at the store, and we drove to her place.

    As we're pulling up, she makes a quick call to someone to say "ok we're ready now. " That's not concerning.

    Then she says it was just her ride to take her back to wherever she's going afterwards.

    The house was a mess, but she made sure to lock every door behind us. She seemed mindful of my concerns without me even voicing them.

    She started off with a BBBJ while I was standing and quickly tried to put a wrapper on me to get started. What's the hurry? I thought we had an hour. I hit the bed instead and opt for a 69, which was alright, no odor at all.
    I doubt her trips (s) to the clinic had anything to do with her demons. Probably smart you used the cover.

  14. #7208

    Tiny Little Box. The Cracks of Doom

    Let's talk about Morgan, or as I would call her "my precious". There's a reason there's not a face pic in the ad.

    I'll admit, I didn't see TailGunner's warning until it was too late. I debated even submitting this, but maybe some other hobbyist will benefit.

    Her comms are actually really good. She responds quickly. As stated before, she listed two rates, . 8 hhr and $. 5 hr. Since I'm used to $. 6 for a hhr, I opted for the full hr.

    She started by giving me a gas station as the address. Not good. I pressed for the actual address and got it. It was within walking distance (near Yankee Candle). As I was 2 minutes out, she calls me to tell me she's going to the store. I ended up meeting her at the store, and we drove to her place.

    As we're pulling up, she makes a quick call to someone to say "ok we're ready now. " That's not concerning.

    Then she says it was just her ride to take her back to wherever she's going afterwards.

    The house was a mess, but she made sure to lock every door behind us. She seemed mindful of my concerns without me even voicing them.

    She started off with a BBBJ while I was standing and quickly tried to put a wrapper on me to get started. What's the hurry? I thought we had an hour. I hit the bed instead and opt for a 69, which was alright, no odor at all. After a few minutes, we wrap it up and she's hops on pop.

    She's pretty tight. Breasts aren't bad, but I prefer much bigger. Then the banter begins. She talks endlessly about not doing FS normally, and when she does it's normally a lot more expensive. That's why she's so tight. Yada yada. Then she wants to switch to doggie. She's got this huge gash on her back. She says he had surgery a few weeks ago, but this scab is like 8 inches long (yeah, not from an ingrown hair removal).

    The bantering continues. "Oh, you can go long", "normally I tell guys to nut by now". On and on and on. It ruins the experience. I pull her back onto the twin sized bed to try my finishing move on her (from the side). No dice, there's a wall in the way.

    We get back up and she peels the wrapper off me and says "we need to remove this". Then she begins to indicate that I could go back in bare, but I opt to go back to the 69.

    Then as, we're going good, I'm getting close, she says "tell me when. I can't have you CIM because it'll make me puke". Wow, great for the mood. Eventually I give her tap and explode all over the place. She hands me some wipes. Then, here's the kicker, she gives me. 2 back and calls herself an upstanding person.

    Then she continues to ramble on about getting together again and hosting a hourly hotel in WS. I was nice and entertained the idea, but in all honesty, I won't repeat.

    I would say she's got demons. She mentioned "going to the clinic" which I could only assumed meant for something drug-related. She said she spends a lot of time in Chicopee and Holyoke. I would say I def TOFTT but upon further reflection, I think I TOFTU (took one for the universe) and threw the ring into the cracks of Doom.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/941149313754

  15. #7207

    Avoid Tiny Little Box

    Quote Originally Posted by FullMoonMadnes  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have any intel on this one?

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/992158051283

    I was supposed to meet her last Friday, but my schedule ended up not allowing for it. Her comms are pretty good, but she said she doesn't have cell service (relies on wifi). Her rates seemed alarmingly low. 8 for hhr and $. 5 for an hr.
    You didn't miss anything. I went out to see her a month or so ago when she first started posting. Her incall is a private residence north of Hatfield. Walked up to the front doors and what greeted me looked homeless and missing all teeth. Came to my senses really quick and headed back to my car and peeled out. Not even worth the insanely low donation. Pickings are very slim in that area, but she is a definite no go for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape