Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 40 of 1134 FirstFirst ... 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 90 140 540 1040 ... LastLast
Results 586 to 600 of 16996
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #16411

    Question

    Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm71  [View Original Post]
    This place has been discussed and reviewed several times already.
    Legit newbie unfamilar with how to search or LEO. C'Mon. Man.

  2. #16410
    Quote Originally Posted by Dkspr3  [View Original Post]
    New here so not sure the procedure on this.

    Found an advert for a parlor on S High but did not include a name.

    Wanted to check here before going to see if it was worth it or not.

    I will report back if I end up going!
    Well you need to get some reviews to share or do some homework and start doing some reading.

  3. #16409

    High

    Quote Originally Posted by Dkspr3  [View Original Post]
    New here so not sure the procedure on this.

    Found an advert for a parlor on S High but did not include a name.

    Wanted to check here before going to see if it was worth it or not.

    I will report back if I end up going!
    This place has been discussed and reviewed several times already.

  4. #16408

    No name parlor on S High

    New here so not sure the procedure on this.

    Found an advert for a parlor on S High but did not include a name.

    Wanted to check here before going to see if it was worth it or not.

    I will report back if I end up going!

  5. #16407
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1419

    Fairborn

    Check out the Dayton forum. There are a few post already.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bdirect  [View Original Post]
    Dayton reads c-bus, cincy too. Thanks you.

  6. #16406

    Angel

    Quote Originally Posted by PatsFan93  [View Original Post]
    Feel like theres a bunch of parlors around that do the standard HJ finish, other things not consider (price, teasing, FS / BJ), which spot in cbus has the prettiest girls? Been very hit or miss when I've tried going to RL, Yolanda, and Red Dragon. Are there any which some cute girls LOL?
    Carrie beautiful and fun.

  7. #16405

    Prettiest looking parlor?

    Feel like theres a bunch of parlors around that do the standard HJ finish, other things not consider (price, teasing, FS / BJ), which spot in cbus has the prettiest girls? Been very hit or miss when I've tried going to RL, Yolanda, and Red Dragon. Are there any which some cute girls LOL?

  8. #16404
    Quote Originally Posted by DEW1968  [View Original Post]
    LOL some of us travel 😅 and I seen the add running in columbus so I just asked maybe some one might travel in the area to try.
    Dayton reads c-bus, cincy too. Thanks you.

  9. #16403
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 68

    Polaris apartment

    Had the urge for Asian again after a long break so headed to the Polaris apartment for massage and play. Went to see Judy but after seeing Candy I said threesome so ended up with 30 minutes four hand massage and then played hard the rest of the time. Finished with double BJ and cim with Candy and Judy doing cleanup. Overall I will repeat at least one more time to see if it goes as well next time as this time was. 600 total for both. Good rate compared to my SB's but totally different experiences.

  10. #16402
    Quote Originally Posted by OtraVez  [View Original Post]
    Post this in the Dayton threads, you'll probably get some reviews.
    LOL some of us travel 😅 and I seen the add running in columbus so I just asked maybe some one might travel in the area to try.

  11. #16401

    Fairborn isn't Columbus

    Quote Originally Posted by DEW1968  [View Original Post]
    Post this in the Dayton threads, you'll probably get some reviews.

  12. #16400
    Quote Originally Posted by Postal12  [View Original Post]
    Visited Angel recently and had the pleasure of drawing "Carrie" for my time there. Cute little whispy thing, playful right from the start which I love. I knew from the second she came in and the door closed it was going to be a fun time.

    I won't get into specifics. And don't bother PM'ing me begging for details. But unless it was just my lucky day there are most certainly extras available here.

    The finish was more than anticipated and left me with a permanent smile on my face LOL.
    Still doing the BJ in the bag LOL.

  13. #16399
    Quote Originally Posted by RickMann  [View Original Post]
    That's fairborn.
    Yes you don't travel far just about a hr drive.

  14. #16398
    Quote Originally Posted by DEW1968  [View Original Post]
    That's fairborn.

  15. #16397

    Angel Massage. Sawbury

    Visited Angel recently and had the pleasure of drawing "Carrie" for my time there. Cute little whispy thing, playful right from the start which I love. I knew from the second she came in and the door closed it was going to be a fun time.

    I won't get into specifics. And don't bother PM'ing me begging for details. But unless it was just my lucky day there are most certainly extras available here.

    The finish was more than anticipated and left me with a permanent smile on my face LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape