Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 616 to 630 of 24541
-
05-07-26 22:26 #23926Senior Member

Posts: 705I think she's actually in rehab right now. Then again a lot of these girls go in, multiple times. Doesn't stick.
Originally Posted by CousinSkeeter
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 21:04 #23925Senior Member

Posts: 277Lyn's Transformation
It appears Lyn finally updated her photos after what seemed like years of recycling the same old ass ones. Judging from the new uploads, she's fully committed to the junkie weight loss program.
-
05-07-26 20:47 #23924Senior Member

Posts: 277Bri Formerly of Crofton
Last month I heard Bri was circling the drain. I don't know if she's still among the living. That being said, I find it difficult to sympathize with someone who's been repeating many of the same stupid mistakes for 10-11 years.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 19:24 #23923Senior Member

Posts: 411I wonder if she's going to hook back up with Molly. That would not be good for her.
Originally Posted by SoccerLong89
[View Original Post]
DREAM hooked back up with ROXIE not sure that reunion was a good hook up either.
-
05-07-26 18:46 #23922Senior Member

Posts: 319Nova love
Has anyone seen her? I have an appointment sometime this weekend set up with her!
https://tryst.link/escort/lovemenova
-
05-07-26 16:04 #23921Senior Member

Posts: 45I texted her earlier and she came with wanting a deposit to see her. So I don't know if it's actually her or someone claiming to be her to scam people. I obviously did not send a deposit.
Originally Posted by SoccerLong89
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 15:04 #23920Senior Member

Posts: 477I see her on the crawler out Catonsville area. Just didn't know if she was real or not. Shit chunky, with a huge ass.. Every now and again I look for a fat girl eater. Ain't nothing like fat girl head is what they say..
Originally Posted by Cluwave13
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 14:04 #23919Senior Member

Posts: 51Don't know
I wish I knew what happened to her. Her and I actually were really cool for mad years. She would always go out of her way to see me. Definitely got head from her at the adult book store she worked at off 40 multiple times. She always made sure to catch every drop!
Originally Posted by Cluwave13
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 12:41 #23918Senior Member

Posts: 74Izzy
Looks like the famous Izzy is back. I've reached out and haven't heard back yet but it was always hard texting in my experience. Also looks like she's gained a good bit of weight:
https://callescort.org/410-210-3900
-
05-07-26 10:32 #23917Senior Member

Posts: 705So I just realized that I've already seen Bri. Didn't realize she was ever in Crofton so I was confused. It makes sense now because when I saw Kay, I thought she looked like Bri a little bit. The last time I saw her was in the same area as well. So I guess I can cross sisters off my fucketlist. Never imagined trying to get them both at the same time.
Originally Posted by Vrlife69
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 10:28 #23916Senior Member

Posts: 705I don't know what that is, but she's in the Pikesville / park heights area.
Originally Posted by Totk33
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 07:54 #23915Senior Member

Posts: 160She's still roaming? What's her spawn point?
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 07:48 #23914Senior Member

Posts: 160Perhaps its a different to compared to Orlando forums. The guys there don't hog instead serve as the first line of defense and only share info with senior members.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 00:35 #23913Senior Member

Posts: 28Well, haven't heard from her in quite a while. I know she wasn't doing well. But they don't perform together anyway. I've tried many times. Seen both of them individually but they would never work together.
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 21:59 #23912Senior Member

Posts: 705Wait a minute. Is Crofton Bri, the Slippery When Wet Bri?
Originally Posted by JaySinn
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





