Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 586 to 600 of 26430
-
05-10-26 11:32 #25845Senior Member

Posts: 59Legit-ish
So I actually met her over the winter after connecting with her on Seeking where she went by Jenni (https://members.seeking.com/member/9...f-8281aa50b1f3). All in all not a bad experience, though there were some things that will keep from seeing her again. On the plus side she is attractive. The rack is as advertised. She's a little thick, but carries it well. We met for drinks initially. Cool gal. Smart. Interesting to talk to. We decided to continue her date at her place which turned out to be a hotel room in West Allis. This was first tip that she was less someone looking for an arrangement and more a pro. Doesn't surprise me to see she's now advertising on Tryst and under a different name. Negotiating was brutal, and I gave in because by then I had so much time in I felt compelled to see things through to the end. I had no idea what I was going to wind up getting, but I went ahead and took a shot with a $$ commitment. Definitely was a victim of the sunk cost fallacy. In the end I got a massage, and a Russian Happy Ending, which I'm not going to lie, was really good. She was engaged during the massage / HE. She knows what she's doing. No DFK (Didn't try), No BJ of any kind, no FS. Shortly after we were done I could hear noises in the hall, and then a knock on the door. She claimed to be freaked by it. I didn't believe she was. Led me to believe she probably has management. Wasn't the experience I was looking for and won't repeat. YMMV.
Originally Posted by SpookyBoi3
[View Original Post]
-
05-10-26 08:03 #25844Senior Member

Posts: 108I have never seen her but I do remember she would post under a different name not that long ago. I wish that I could remember that name right now, bingo Jenny Vaughn I think. Anyway, pictures do look tempting but it looks like she is hiding one hell of a fupa. It doesn't help that her ad is very vague and open for interpretation with here rates and service.
Originally Posted by SpookyBoi3
[View Original Post]
If you decide to venture report back I would be interested in any findings.
-
05-09-26 19:36 #25843Regular Member

Posts: 5Anyone seen hailey?
Saw her add on tryst (https://tryst.link/massage/hailey-marie4319#contact) looks like she got a a killer body but want to know if she legit.
-
05-09-26 09:40 #25842Senior Member

Posts: 772I posted her on the Black List thread!!
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 23:29 #25841Senior Member

Posts: 324Sounds good to me
I didn't know we had one, but it sounds good to me. A lot of them should be on that list.
Originally Posted by DionysusII
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 23:26 #25840Senior Member

Posts: 772How about we put her on the MKE Blacklist thread?
Originally Posted by Juzkooln
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 19:42 #25839Senior Member

Posts: 324Seen her before
I seen her at DMV on the southside a while back with no makeup on. I knew it was her because of the facial features and nose ring and I got to say she is ugly as hell without makeup. !! I'm just being totally honest.
Originally Posted by Chad152
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 19:37 #25838Senior Member

Posts: 108I did the same thing awhile ago, I knew better but her stripper pictures she uses I liked, I knew better and knew I wasn't getting that.
Originally Posted by Rms83
[View Original Post]
She is gross and weird, she was missing a tooth, looked like she was at a middle school sleep over with her pajamas.
Service was the same, CBJ followed by k9 with a bad smell and shit never came off.
-
05-07-26 19:26 #25837Senior Member

Posts: 200Paisley
Someone reported seeing her at Potawatomi when she first hit the scene a couple of years ago. The report stated she was absolutely disgusting in appearance and hygiene.
Originally Posted by DaveDream
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 17:49 #25836Senior Member

Posts: 1484Reviews
I haven't seen any good reviews of her. I thank the guys who actually went and saw her but I will never see someone without at least 2-3 good reviews.
Originally Posted by Rms83
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 17:41 #25835Senior Member

Posts: 49Paisly.
I keep seeing her pictures and think yup. Then I found out her name and she has a lengthy criminal record. Was she dolled up? Mug shot is scary.
-
05-07-26 16:19 #25834Senior Member

Posts: 772Similar thing with me. Texted and suggested customizations. She agreed to nearly everything if I agreed for the hour. I was like ok I'd consider it but I'll give you half before and half after (because her older reviews indicate denial of service). She never got back to me after that.
Originally Posted by Agrego
[View Original Post]
After reading this review I'll simply block her. Glad I didn't go with the full hour and pay upfront!!
-
05-07-26 14:26 #25833Senior Member

Posts: 396Thanks for sharing, not many these days.
Thanks for posting on Paisley River Rae. I don't recall all of her reviews her, but I the ones I can recall were not glowing. I lover her look and if she her a sex freak I'd be broke but her lack of follow through is probably the final nail in the coffin for me on her ads.
Originally Posted by Rms83
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 13:04 #25832Senior Member

Posts: 97Shame on me
So I got the itch this week and after reviewing the offerings available, contacted a couple that caught my eye. Ended up texting with Paisley / Mandie who's been discussed on here before. She wanted me to buy photos and videos first to prove I'm not a cop. Little head was thinking, and I like the look of her pix in the ad so I said fuck it and paid. She texted back the pix and videos as promised, and we started arranging a time to meet. She'd even sent me her address before I paid, so I was optimistic.
Ad link: https://tryst.link/escort/paisleyriverrae2000.
Then she had some issues with scheduling, and we were delayed a couple of days. We had agreed early on that DFK and MSOG were on the table, which are top of my list that I look for. Finally got it set for today and I get there. Her "sexy outfit" was a pair of baggy sweats and a t-shirt (shirt never came off). Went in for a kiss and was told "I don't kiss". * your ad says you do, and you said you do. Fuck it, got a CBJ to get me hard and then she's like "want to get behind me". . fine just get it over with. Popped and she was done. So much for any of what she promised over text. And she's about 30-40 lbs heavier than the pix she uses in her ad. I'd forgive that without hesitation if she lived up to the DFK, MSOG, and dressed like she gave a damn.
0/10, do not recommend. If anyone knows of a sexy cutie that *does* like to kiss and cuddle and go multiple rounds, I'd love to hear from ya. These Milwaukee bitches aren't worth shit anymore.
-
05-07-26 12:52 #25831Regular Member

Posts: 15Anybody seen her?
Anybody seen Laylay? I know her and her friend were working out of an apt on southwest side, management likely.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/milwa...y/785030635165









Reply With Quote





