Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 121 to 135 of 4495
-
05-08-26 11:13 #4375Senior Member

Posts: 748AMP on 199 Street, just west of 95
I have not posted in a while, but I am a big fan of Asian Massage 168 at 190 NE 199 Street, just west of 95. Crystal and Angel both are absolutely perfect, there for the month of May since staff changes every month so there is always variety, and the quality is consistently good. Prices are as expected. Enjoy!
-
05-08-26 06:26 #4374Senior Member

Posts: 2270Kgfe and mimi are both excellent choices.
Originally Posted by JCraigslistK
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 23:02 #4373Regular Member

Posts: 24Crystal and Angel. I had them both the other day. Same service you've come to expect, but they're not overly hot or anything. I started and ended with Crystal, Angel joined for a bit. I liked Crystals tits better but Angel has longer nipples if you like that. One of them has a tattoo on the back of her right shoulder. I had an amazing and nasty time with them, they will triple kiss and double suck you, and lick your balls while you're fucking the other one. They both said their tits were real, but both looked and felt a bit off, and they are both older as well. No young hotties, but I still had fun.
Originally Posted by JMiller7467
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 23:29 #4372Senior Member

Posts: 50168
Any info on the lineup this month at 168?
-
05-04-26 22:10 #4371Senior Member

Posts: 89It is a separate entity from KGFE, very similar setup. Definitely different verification process.
Originally Posted by HornyFuck69
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 20:10 #4370Regular Member

Posts: 24Yes similar, but JGFE and near Hard Rock Casino. They have rarely, but once in a while had a JAV actress.
Originally Posted by HornyFuck69
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 16:58 #4369Senior Member

Posts: 126This sounds like kgfe if it's in appts in Miami lakes area.
Originally Posted by JCraigslistK
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 18:35 #4368Senior Member

Posts: 126DM where please do I can avoid lol
Originally Posted by Amazuki321
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 17:29 #4367Senior Member

Posts: 42Yeah that's the game fellow monger they'll always be eager and excited but end of the day they want what's in your wallet.
Originally Posted by Amazuki321
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 00:30 #4366Senior Member

Posts: 889Any details care to share?
Originally Posted by BossMan58
[View Original Post]
Damage?
Service level?
Approx age?
-
05-02-26 18:42 #4365Senior Member

Posts: 70Cici
I happen to come acrossTsubomi Health Spa in Pompano Beach, FL. I met Cici, a very beautiful Asian with a very nice body. I chose to get a 1 hour massage. I am very glad that I did she is an excellent massage therapist. She takes care of her customer and gives an excellent relaxing massage. I highly recommend. I will be returning.
-
05-01-26 20:59 #4364Regular Member

Posts: 1140th St
I stumbled on this place driving by while hanging with friends and I had to check to see if I'm learning the game. This place is by far not hidden but its not extremely obvious. Anyone paying real attention will notice you going in, but also who's paying that much attention (Me). I'm also very surprised that this place isn't talked about more because the ladies are extremely eager. Almost so to the point where I felt like this was the craziest set up. Either way, I've visited twice. Both times with a different woman. I liked the first woman more, she was really talkative and honestly, I missed a good opportunity to just kill time. I don't know if she was in any real hurry tbh, but still new to the game and I didn't want to overstay my welcome.
Lo and behold, first girl brings me in and is almost excited to get started. We talk donations (5 base asking / open to talks) and I lie down. By far, the most underwhelming massage (this is a commonality between both girls) I think I will ever experience. Furthermore, mid massage moves on to flip and this first girl was pretty. She was a slim build with small naturals I think. I may be misremembering but she also has a tattoo. Nothing fancy but she was definitely pretty. I definitely hope to see her again at some point. She's young maybe late 20-mid 30 max. CBJ was great, eye contact and the room setup was more comfortable. Move on to the next part, we only do mish / K9, but I should've just been a little more forward with doing more but she was really small compared to me and I didn't want to do too much or come across to forceful. Either way, was a good time. We finish and she talks to me about her life. Idk how much of it is real, but again missed opportunity.
2nd go around, this new girl (Idk if this is an agency or not but whatever) is not bad looking but definitely older. She is way to slim for my liking, but I was already inside and I figured it was an opportunity to ask about first girl. This time I opted for a cheaper option as she wasn't completely my type and went with CBJ that we talked down as well. Started off well, body type was really slim and not my style but she looked pretty will performing. Took a while because as it went on, I think she was trying to get me to finish quicker but it lowkey spoiled the mood so I ended taking longer but still got there. Nothing crazy to report on her except that she's eager at the beginning as many of them probably are. The longer it takes the faster the fall of is, but she's okay. Idk if she'll still be there with the new month rolling along but I hope first girl comes back.
This might be my preferred spot since its a lot closer than 168 but I definitely want to head out there or another spot, I've seen talked about on this forum. I'm more of a night crawler though because I don't like being around others and its easier for me to peep when a place is "occupied. " I don't want to stay in this for long because es mucho dinero, pero its kinda fun.
-
05-01-26 16:26 #4363Regular Member

Posts: 11MIA Airport
I've been wanting to write a couple of these reports for a minute, but I'm lazy. I thought it would help to have a non-168 review. This is a F / you to my initial post where I was looking for something else (thankfully I found it.).
This place is kinda hidden, despite being in a somewhat active area even at night. I'm still very new but this place is lower in my tier list. Its $$. 5 for one hour with everything but I have negotiated price down a couple. I've gone twice. The first time was bad, but I am careful when I go to a place for the first time because I am younger, bigger and can be intimidating. The woman there actually gives a good massage, but the flip is very honestly subpar imo. I do prefer curvy and this woman is not but her upper body was better. On the second visit (just to make sure I wasn't shooting them down for little reason), she can take it and was slamming down in CG. Oral skills were bad and really made me uncomfortable so I did cut that short both times. She a bit older, I couldn't estimate age but definitely older. She is also the only one who works there.
Funny enough, on my second and last visit, another interesting individual had everything to say to this girl before leaving. Very clearly she was trying to get him to leave, but he couldn't stop complimenting her. No hate or ridicule to this guy, I just found it funny.
-
04-30-26 08:22 #4362Senior Member

Posts: 2270Verification is easy. Its not like getting a TS / SCI. Just answer them. Try during business hours. Be flexible on who you want to see. If you try to pick the busiest girl with a narrow time frame they may not answer. You may have to write is anyone available this Monday, I'm flexible and any time today.
Originally Posted by Amazuki321
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 18:11 #4361Senior Member

Posts: 415Check your spam calls.
It happened to me but I found it when she told me she had called me.
Originally Posted by Amazuki321
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




