Thread: Asian PLEASER discussion forum (please post reviews in the review forum)
+
Add Report
Results 241 to 255 of 6428
-
05-13-26 21:55 #6188Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 73White at Cakd
Banged White. I know she's a bit of a legend and glad I finally got around to it. English is fluent. She's prob late 30's but obviously takes care of herself and has a youthful vibe. Very skinny. Maybe 5'4. Blonde long hair. Pretty. Very very playful and loves a bit of back and forth banter. Very easy to get along with. Reads the room well and knows how to meet you at your level. Will be difficult for her to disappoint anyone.
She's a service queen. Prob the best GFE non-BBFS service I've gotten in a long time. BBBJ is pornstar level in front of the mirror. She somehow knew I didn't want the legendary rim service so didn't go for it thankfully. She looks really good in doggy and took her hair down from a bun, allowing me to grab a handful as I railed her. She fucks back. She talks dirty. So fun fucking a k girl who speaks perfect English. Really takes it to the next level. Told me she wanted me to cum in her mouth but I didn't go for it this time.
I'll see her again and ramp it up a bit more next time since she seems super down for anything. Would strongly recommend for those who haven't tried.
-
05-10-26 23:59 #6187Senior Member

Posts: 344NG Kdolls
Ok I was able to book her today, she said not too busy today because mothers day, usually she gets over 10 customers a day, just doing the math no wonder these girls work in this business $$.
Anyways, there is no resemblance to her photos but I don't think anyone will be disappointed seeing her. Except if you like big boobs, hers are on the medium to smaller size B cup I would guess, natural no implants. Pretty girl, about age 35 I would estimate, but most people might think she is 30 at the most, she has perfect skin so she ages well. She was probably really hot on her first tour in LA few years ago when she was a little younger, still pretty and attractive now though.
Not sure about other customers, but with me she got really excited and horny when I took my clothes off, I'm fit and healthy. For the first time meeting her ever, the sex was pretty aggressive, usually I don't get a sexy experience until atleast the 2nd or 3rd visit when the girl gets more comfortable with me, so this was a good experience for me. I finished by CIM and she spits it in her hand to show me instead of running to the bathroom really fast to spit it out like most other girls LOL.
She will be here until end of the month before going back to Korea, but her period starts soon, so whenever her period starts, that is when she is done working. Maybe another 1.5 weeks ish. I'll probably see her one more time.
-
05-09-26 13:35 #6186Senior Member

Posts: 344Tried to book NG this morning but she was already fully booked today, surprised because not too many new 2026 reviews on her. I guess maybe the original LA guys have been driving down to OC to see her from her first tour few years ago.
Originally Posted by Goku17
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 14:32 #6185Senior Member

Posts: 181I would say she earned her rest, or is probably going on vacation with a big baller. But from what I've noticed, Jenny seems to take a step back whenever a new girl from KDC is in town. Probably does it so the new girl can have some spotlight to shine. First it was Julie (she's a close friend of Jenny), and now it seem to be Anna?.
Originally Posted by ChevyMetal
[View Original Post]
Speaking of Anna, she has been on my to-do list lately. Reviews so far have been great, so I might give her a visit. What I'm still curious about is that someone mentioned she is skinny, not really sure how that looks in comparison.
Also, a couple of girls have been on my mind lately. If anyone has seen them recently, can you chime in on how they are right now? Thanks. Ellen (LA), Sharon (LA), Seoah (OC), Resh (OC). Some of them I feel will rotate to OC at some point.
-
05-07-26 12:28 #6184Senior Member

Posts: 196Jenny
If we are talking about the same Jenny, this girl was booked from dawn to dusk every time I checked for availability. There was not even a random open spot anywhere on her calendar so I scratched her off my list. Figures that she just grabbed all the loot that she could make in a short time and got the hell out of Dodge. Happy vacation to her until she needs to come back and replenish her funds.
Originally Posted by PewpHead
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 03:16 #6183Senior Member

Posts: 2782https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7606482 Dabin
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7606148 CAKD Asobi
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7605268 Bella Thai
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7604671 CAKD Aqua V
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7605085 CAKD Bella K
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7604415 Lily K
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7600239 Lily K
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7604212 CAKD Mariah
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7603998 CAKD Rose V
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7602212 Hikaru
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7602033 Sunja, Okja, Bonja +1
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7600258 Sunja, Okja
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7601757 Milk
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7601357 Vina K, Jenny K, Lydia, Stella
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7600837 CAKD Saori
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7597543 Ng
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7597324 Prada
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7596801 Baby Rua
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7596646 FA Kyoko
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7595568 CAKD Zara
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7594137 CAKD Zara
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7595408 Stella
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7595186 CAKD Nanci
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7594869 CAKD Nanci
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7595183 Rina
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7594086 FA Angel
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7594060 Rosy
Previous list:
https://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/sho...=1#post7593877 4/22 PLEASERs
There are often multiple girls with the same name, sometimes even at the same time. For example Bella.
-
05-06-26 14:49 #6182Senior Member

Posts: 45It's rare but more will show up in the future. So you'll get it. The only question is if you also find the girl you like. Aqua V seemed popular for a girl offering greek.
Originally Posted by Cevilano24
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 13:20 #6181Senior Member

Posts: 144Yes. She did told me she got the arrest in 2024 but not give details...
Originally Posted by Fuzion
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 12:07 #6180Senior Member

Posts: 323Jenny K gone
Asked booker KgirlDream about availability and was told she was gone and not coming back any time soon.
-
05-06-26 01:38 #6179Senior Member

Posts: 250Demon Hunters
So, I tried the Sunja solo and Sunjas service was remarkable. She's a bit older as others have mentioned but her body is still very good.
I'm usually face over body and her face was not too attractive to me. She's half Russian, and half Korean.
That being said, I'd still recommend even the solo experience because the part where Bongja comes in for 10 min is really hot. There's lesbian action, tongues and fingers and private parts are just flying everywhere, I'm fingering then I'm sucking then m doing both, then they're doing both. It's wild man.
Bongja is wearing a masquerade mask but it kept me really intrigued, she's probably also a bit older but nice body and a bit darker skin which I kinda like. I'm wondering if anyone had been able to do a Bongja solo. When I asked, booker said not available but I see Bongja listed solo on another booker site so I feel like it might be possible.
I don't think making love to Bongja is on the menu during her 10 min cameo, but she did give me a lot of camel slides while making out with me and Sunja is at my crotch with her mouth open catching my thrusts as Bongja slides back and forth. Crazy stuff.
-
05-05-26 21:22 #6178Regular Member

Posts: 5Greek possibility?
Hello guys, sorry if this is in the wrong thread but as much as I have enjoyed myself the past year since discovering this site and the k-girl sites, there is One thing that I have yet to experience in my life and that is greek. Just wondering if any of you guys can point me in the right direction on that front. From what I can see, the only greek option I saw was on one girl (AquaV) on CAKD but she's gone now. Just curious, are greek-willing girls super rare with the k-girl orgs? Should I wait or just try to find someone on HX?
-
05-05-26 19:36 #6177Senior Member

Posts: 344Ng
It was hard to find because only 2 letters, but those that want to read more reviews NG TER I'd= 378229.
I'll post review on here once I go see her, hopefully this weekend.
-
05-01-26 14:16 #6176Regular Member

Posts: 15Waiting for confirmation
Waiting for you guys to confirm it is her or not.
Originally Posted by SexySpam
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 19:18 #6175Senior Member

Posts: 89If it's the same Thai Bella actually back then I rated her highly. We had great chemistry and have definitely wondered more than once what happened to her. I'll definitely try to see her again.
-
04-30-26 14:24 #6174Senior Member

Posts: 181Bella Thai (or Viet?)
Yeah, I saw the name listed differently on a couple of sites and was surprised. It would be cool if she is Viet. Lovely lady. I saw her back in 2022. Pictures are pretty accurate, and her service was very good. More casual / civvy is a correct way to put it.
However, I couldn't burst a nut during the session, because of her over-the-top performative moans. It's not my cup of tea when a girl does that. Also, back then I was looking like a Discord mod, so that might have been a factor in her performance. But if you don't mind that, she's a solid choice. Since BBFS is my way-of-life now, probably a no-repeat for me.
I did heard about her place got raid and deported, not sure if it true or not, so if anyone happen to see her it would be an interesting topic to build rapport with her.












Reply With Quote





