Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 48 of 4094 FirstFirst ... 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 98 148 548 1048 ... LastLast
Results 706 to 720 of 61398
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #60693
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyezues  [View Original Post]
    He'll yeah sounds good.
    Hell yeah I'm down!

  2. #60692

    Native American / Hawaiian

    Anybody have more details on a thicker SW that hangs on Garrison? Dark reddish hair half Hawaiian and native American. Scooped her by one of the churches and name most likely starts with "A".

  3. #60691

    Corrine

    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Guess who I finally ran into in BP. Corrine. And let me tell you, she has gained weight. Still very pleasant to be around. Got digits by ended up not being her number and they did they don't know her. Can host at her brother's place in BP. All bare and CIP friendly.

    Phyuck!
    Did Corrine tell you her approximate work schedule and / or preferred pickup spot (s)?

  4. #60690
    Quote Originally Posted by PhyuckYiu  [View Original Post]
    Guess who I finally ran into in BP. Corrine. And let me tell you, she has gained weight. Still very pleasant to be around. Got digits by ended up not being her number and they did they don't know her. Can host at her brother's place in BP. All bare and CIP friendly.

    Phyuck!
    Yeah, I seen her and she is literally the size of a VW beetle. Still always friendly and a good date. Pass for now.

    BK.

  5. #60689

    Re: Corrine

    Guess who I finally ran into in BP. Corrine. And let me tell you, she has gained weight. Still very pleasant to be around. Got digits by ended up not being her number and they did they don't know her. Can host at her brother's place in BP. All bare and CIP friendly.

    Phyuck!

  6. #60688
    Quote Originally Posted by JaySinn  [View Original Post]
    See! I'm not crazy. There is another young Asian walking around the area. Just don't think she's a worker. Wish she was tho.
    Yes pussy tight and good ima nut deep in it next time get a good video.

  7. #60687
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadJudge  [View Original Post]
    Anyone want to join forces and tag / spitroast / give a girl two mouthfulls at once?

    Usually around Sundays or Mondays before midnight onto about 4 or 5 am that following morning.
    He'll yeah sounds good.

  8. #60686
    Quote Originally Posted by LetMeTellYou  [View Original Post]
    I can confirm there is another Asian girl besides Lilly and the other older one. She could be dating. She's walks too fast and probably wants to look like she's not dating. She looks to be in her 20's and clean looking.

    Tips for Lilly. Lilly has the tightest pussy around at least to me. I don't argue with her. She gets in and I show her some bills and I go to the spot despite her crazy. She will calm down and undress. Unless she just leave your car. Be nice and convince her to stay. I've dated her at least 10 times. Again. Her pussy is tight.
    See! I'm not crazy. There is another young Asian walking around the area. Just don't think she's a worker. Wish she was tho.

  9. #60685

    Callie

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Near Wilkens area.
    Callie really out & about lately. Seen her many times out after I picked her up last month. YMMV with her but she'll let you fuck raw & fill her up. As always, for the right price. She wanted $20 more to record but I convinced her to let me get her a geekbar vape at a corner store.

  10. #60684

    Near Payson St

    Near Payson St.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 32e9.jpg‎   164bc5.jpg‎  

  11. #60683

    Callie near Wilkens area

    Callie near Wilkens area . Thank you ShadowFox76 for helping with name.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 67de6f.jpg‎   4d26a.jpg‎  

  12. #60682

    Near Circle

    Near Circle.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 8b3d.jpg‎   d27ede.jpg‎  

  13. #60681

    3 Asians on Wilken

    I can confirm there is another Asian girl besides Lilly and the other older one. She could be dating. She's walks too fast and probably wants to look like she's not dating. She looks to be in her 20's and clean looking.

    Tips for Lilly. Lilly has the tightest pussy around at least to me. I don't argue with her. She gets in and I show her some bills and I go to the spot despite her crazy. She will calm down and undress. Unless she just leave your car. Be nice and convince her to stay. I've dated her at least 10 times. Again. Her pussy is tight.

  14. #60680

    Glutton for Punishment

    If I wanted to get my taste of crazy, where can I find Lily at?

  15. #60679

    Eskimo bros

    Quote Originally Posted by JanusCanal84  [View Original Post]
    Didn't much around early morning till I saw Vicky wearing a red dress showing her cheeks. She looked and walked like a Figueroa SW. Had to take to get some candy 1st but it was worth it.

    Get to my spot and she gets real horny. Stuck my dick in her mouth and she just gobbled it all. Played with her pussy and I it feels warm and dripping wet. Stick my dick in and just jacked hammered her pussy. She definitely gets into it with dirty talks to fuck her harder and deeper. Turned her over and kept going. Pulled both legs up and just kept drilling till I blasted in her guts. After I was done she told me to keep fucking her. Which I did but the body couldn't keep up. She crossed her legs around me to get every last drop.

    Dmg was standard plus a tip. Will definitely repeat pics attached.
    Good on ya Eskimo brother LOL. A part of me wants to run a small train with someone on Vicky to see how slutty she can truly go. Just a small part of me. I got to see my girl soon. Tryna go a couple rounds even tho that pussy makes me cum quick.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape