Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 166 to 180 of 7371
-
05-05-26 15:33 #7206Senior Member

Posts: 220X-Post Hartford: Bad Night, Bad Review
(X-Posting due to the distance of my night's travels).
Ever had a day when you just can't seem to get your dick sucked? That was Monday. Went into work and texted GC (massage place) and the girl I wanted was booked. Got out of work and texted July, Medusa, and Nikki Rose. Waited awhile and added Bambi and um. Forget her name, but she's 36, used to be well reviewed and has all the airbrushed looking glamour shots and blue eyes. Nikki Rose actually got back to me first, but was busy until too late. In Middletown, BTW. Added Haleigh to the list (she doesn't post recently, but was reviewed a couple times). Haleigh got back to me, but was car date only. The glamour shot woman got back to me, but was too far away. July got back to me and was nearby, but then. Crickets. I had to get going and do some grocery shopping, so I headed out and thought, maybe now the car date will work, since it's going to get dark after. So I sent Haleigh another text. Went shopping. Hadn't heard back from anyone new, so decided to hit up Ashlee (Ashley). She's reliable, but always CBJ. (Good CBJ, mind you.) Got done shopping and no responses still, so said "fuck it" and texted "Sopa Soka" AKA "Dasani Tsunami". She got back pretty quick and was on my way so I went for it. She wanted a car date also, but had a room.
Told her I wanted a BBBJ to cim, and she quoted me 100 qv. Good. Find. Got there with good communication and went to the door. Out pops Elisa (Cherry) looking pretty good. We hug and I go in to see Dasani (or whatever). Pics are accurate, but staged. Pretty face, large breasts, gut. I hand over the cash and she immediately takes out and opens a condom. I'm like. "reread the text". So she makes a show of looking up what BBBJ means and is like "I didn't know that's what that means!" and wants 140. I'm not doing heading to my car to get more while she has my cash in hand, so I grit my teeth and take what I can get.
So. Good technique, terrible attitude. No patience. "You going to cum soon?" Guy knocks on the door and she answers it and gives him cash. So I basically lose all momentum. "You got five minutes". (That always helps.) Two minutes later she jumps up and pops into the bathroom. Um. "Oh, I thought you came. " I leave. Fuck it.
1 am, Ashlee gets back to me. 1 pm today, Haleigh gets back to me again.
-
05-05-26 10:58 #7205Regular Member

Posts: 9Tiny Little Box?
Does anyone have any intel on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...e/992158051283
I was supposed to meet her last Friday, but my schedule ended up not allowing for it. Her comms are pretty good, but she said she doesn't have cell service (relies on wifi). Her rates seemed alarmingly low. 8 for hhr and $. 5 for an hr.
-
05-05-26 10:49 #7204Regular Member

Posts: 9While I continue to branch out and explore, I do have an "old reliable", Ariana (as she goes by). I've been seeing this girl for about 4 years on a regular basis.
She's a bit thick, but those huge calcium cannons do it for me every time. She gets $. 6 for a hhr. She hosts at a private residence in Chicopee. It's safe, easy to park, no lurkers in the area.
No demons. She's a responsible lady. She does BBBJ, DATY, and FS (covered). Treat her right, or I'll find out.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...f/717839337054
-
05-03-26 10:46 #7203Senior Member

Posts: 103Baddie
Looks like the rip off girl reviewed freq in the Hartford forum.
Originally Posted by CoolGuy107
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 18:26 #7202Senior Member

Posts: 63Fraud
Be careful with this one. Not the girl that will meet you at the door. I turned around and left once I saw the Adams Apple and "she" was 6'2" with a deeper voice than mine.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/sprin...g/316357973043
-
04-27-26 17:23 #7201Senior Member

Posts: 63Fake
Thanks for the response. It seems like 90% are fake or the AMP postings. (Not 100% accurate, we are a service agency).
Originally Posted by JBlaze78
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 14:21 #7200Senior Member

Posts: 31Fake
Completely fake. Pretty sure it was reported in the Worcester forum. Using pictures from a worker in the Philadelphia area.
Originally Posted by UnionJack3000
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 20:18 #7199Senior Member

Posts: 63Tgtbt?
Any intel on this one? Looks like the girl next door. Thanks.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/chico...9/853708716503
-
04-24-26 11:01 #7198Regular Member

Posts: 9Cherry on top
Thanks for the pat on the back. I'll try to start posting more frequently.
Let's move on to Cherry. I'd bet she's been reviewed here before, possibly under another name, but I can't remember.
I saw her over at the EI in WS. She said she's the "last one over there", but they leave her alone. She said business was slow, too. They're charging her $. 2 per day. It was $. 5 for a hhr, but you could probably negotiate. She looked tired and took a rip before we started.
She did a BBJ to start. It was alright; not the best, but definitely not the worst. Then we moved on to DATY, which was odor-free. I noticed she had a repetitive-robotic moan which came off as disingenuous after a while. Additionally, she sounded like she had a breathing problem.
I tossed her all around. She was on top. Then, on the side, but she was having a problem taking me all in. Said she had pain from "the baby" and wouldn't do doggy.
In the end, I had to finish myself off as I couldn't get the momentum needed.
I probably won't repeat unless I'm in a pinch.
-
04-22-26 08:43 #7197Regular Member

Posts: 10Baddie
Any intel on this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/hartf...y/909993865049
-
04-21-26 17:11 #7196Senior Member

Posts: 483Good on ya
Excellent first post sir!
Originally Posted by FullMoonMadnes
[View Original Post]
Not a question an actual TOFTT contribution.
KUDOS and welcome.
-
04-21-26 16:15 #7195Senior Member

Posts: 492Good Report
So good first post. Took a homework assignment and saved a lot of guide bros grief. Good work.
Originally Posted by FullMoonMadnes
[View Original Post]
-
04-20-26 10:18 #7194Regular Member

Posts: 9Julia. Fake
Hi all,
Originally Posted by UnionJack3000
[View Original Post]
This is my first post, but I've been lurking around here for a while. I contacted "Julia" and TOFTT. She's not really Julia. The girl I met was Jazmin or whatever. Not even the same race as the woman in the ad. Wouldn't do BBBJ or DATY. She was very fake in her personality and tried to rush me. I had to wait for a half hour in the parking lot. Since I'd waited so long, I figured I might as well give it shot. Sadly, I have regrets.
She started with a 30 second covered BJ and wondered why putting it in soft didn't work. She wouldn't use the wrapper I brought, but proceeded to pull the exact same type out of her stash. She proceed to hop on top and went to town. She was upset when I didn't finish after a few minutes. I turned her on her side and decided it was time for the finale. At that point, was the biggest turn off. When I was popping, she was trying to push me out before I was done. Lame. Save your cash.
-
04-20-26 04:37 #7193Senior Member

Posts: 492Google Her Number
Posting in NJ a lot. Couldn't find anything on here but I did post in NJ to see if I get a hit. Between texting and another bro texting. It won't be her in the pics and wouldn't expect much; unless someone can say otherwise.
Originally Posted by UnionJack3000
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 18:00 #7192Senior Member

Posts: 63Julia
I am Very intrigued. When get back to the area, I'll TOFTT.
Originally Posted by Westsideguy89
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote





