Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 15 of 328 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 65 115 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 225 of 4916
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4706
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    May

    Quote Originally Posted by Thirty3  [View Original Post]
    Rose is exactly the place I've been looking for in this area. It's an extra 40 minutes or so for me to drive to Dalton. I visited May today. Very good service.

    Just level one. The enthusiasm put that on par or above level three in Dalton.
    May is a good one. Very animated and skilled. The massage is pretty good as well. I knew when she got up on the table with me the flip was going to be good.

    Gern.

  2. #4705
    Rose is exactly the place I've been looking for in this area. It's an extra 40 minutes or so for me to drive to Dalton. I visited May today. Very good service.

    Just level one. The enthusiasm put that on par or above level three in Dalton.

  3. #4704
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Rose

    Went by Rose today and saw May. She is in her 30's I would guess. She has a GREAT personality and is very animated. Massage was above average. She's pretty good and gets on the table with you at times. She is petite with a big set of man mades. They look good. On the flip I got everything I wanted and she seems to enjoy herself too. I will repeat.

    Gern.

  4. #4703

    Winter at GQ

    I was at GQ today and drew Winter she has been here before maybe 6 months ago and she is a great time. She is petite and pretty. She makes sure you have a good time. The massage was good as well not just a light rub. I would go catch her before she goes.

    The lineup is Mia, Soo, and Winter. Mia is new have never had her but looked good. The Mama told me that a new girl will be here the 17th and Soo will leave.

    I saw a few bad reviews for Soo but I had a great time with her and even went back to see her.

  5. #4702

    Rose

    I went by Rose today and met Mia. She is attractive for Chattanooga, below average for GQ. She gave an excellent massage which included back walking and deep pressure. Her teasing was minimal but got the job started. I only opted for a HJ today and found it to be pleasant. I'd guess she has C cups, and a nice overall physique. Not quite a spinner like someone else mentioned, but definitely not a big girl. Overall, it was a great experience and would recommend visiting her.

  6. #4701
    Quote Originally Posted by BigNate  [View Original Post]
    Anybody recognize her?
    I am going to guess 'hotel Asians', just based off the NYC address.

  7. #4700

    Rose

    So only Chattanooga and nothing in Ooltew.

    Ah?

    Quote Originally Posted by Biskit  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Rose last week and saw Mia. She looked to be in her 30's. Nice spinner body with small B cups and all natural downstairs. Tried out the extras. $$ Seniors message for more details.

  8. #4699
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael4044  [View Original Post]
    What is today's list? Never heard of it. Pm if needed.
    List of Hamilton County arrests.

    Sorry about being unclear.

  9. #4698

    ? never heard

    Quote Originally Posted by BigNate  [View Original Post]
    Anybody recognize her?
    What is today's list? Never heard of it. Pm if needed.

  10. #4697

    Asian on today's list

    Anybody recognize her?

  11. #4696

    New in area

    Quote Originally Posted by Biskit  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Beauty and saw Cici nice personality and a decent body. She is definitely a lot of fun, but Mia over at Rose definitely has a better body in my opinion. Cici said she is leaving at the end of the month. Details available for seniors.
    Wondering if you guys could help a someone newly located to the area as to where the quality AMP's are located. You can PM me so we don't cross any red lines. Many thanks.

  12. #4695

    Beauty

    Stopped by Beauty and saw Cici nice personality and a decent body. She is definitely a lot of fun, but Mia over at Rose definitely has a better body in my opinion. Cici said she is leaving at the end of the month. Details available for seniors.

  13. #4694

    Beauty

    Stopped by Beauty and saw Cici nice personality and a decent body. She is definitely a lot of fun, but Mia over at Rose definitely has a better body in my opinion. Cici said she is leaving at the end of the month. Details available for seniors.

  14. #4693
    Quote Originally Posted by Biskit  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Rose last week and saw Mia. She looked to be in her 30's. Nice spinner body with small B cups and all natural downstairs. Tried out the extras. $$ Seniors message for more details.
    Care to share more details? How did you finish? Is 200 the standard for FS now. I had Lucy back in December for 160 bbjcim. You have any details on other girls there? Thanks.

  15. #4692

    Grrrrrr

    Quote Originally Posted by CarlWinslow  [View Original Post]
    I made the trip from Knoxville this week and saw Sue. I had a great experience that sounds like the opposite of yours. Hopefully it was just a bad day for her. Why'all are lucky down there to have something so good so close.
    That news further aggravates me as I have become a regular there. Always have gotten top notch service but not Sue. Figures.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape