Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 5160
-
05-08-26 09:53 #4965Regular Member

Posts: 19Should we stay away? No bad story so far right?
Originally Posted by NewView85
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 11:03 #4964Senior Member

Posts: 90Friendly reminder
Just a friendly reminder for everyone that LGreen's reports and reviews cannot be trusted. He has been known to post wild stories that just aren't true. That being said, Steph and Silvia are real. Haven't seen the third one.
When I saw Steph and Silvia together, it was for the two girl BBBJ. Definitely wasn't what I expected. Silvia started it off slow and sensual, then switched to Steph fast and energetic. It was one after the other, not at the same time. That's all I have for experience with them.
-
05-06-26 06:24 #4963Senior Member

Posts: 372Yes, they are posting on STG. https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...a/406717350716.
Originally Posted by DowntownBoy
[View Original Post]
My visit was without incident. Both girls I saw seemed genuinely into the visit. They were both eager to give the best possible service for repeat business. While they were keeping track of time, they wanted to fill as much activity as possible in the time I paid for. I would have been satisfied with one pop, but when Steph asked if I could go another round, I let them try their best to make me cum again, just wished I had a few more minutes to deliver a second load.
-
05-05-26 17:46 #4962Banned Member

Posts: 942That's Florida
These 3 girls Sylvia and the autistic girl have a pimp that waits in the parking lot. He brings his girls to Manchester NH. Just search kinky Jack on this forum and you can read all the reviews on kinky Jack and Sylvia. He picks Manchester NH because the mayor and governor allow pimpin. Just to much work to bother with him.
Originally Posted by WhiskeyFeels
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 16:21 #4961Regular Member

Posts: 10Wow. That's quite the experience.
Are they the ones advertising on STG, where one is TS?
Originally Posted by LGreen
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 12:43 #4960Senior Member

Posts: 372Sylvia, Lana & Steph
Just had a visit with Silvia, Lana and Steph. I set up my appointment to see Sylvia and Steph for a 30 min session. It's a typical 2 call arrangement, first call she will give location of hotel, on arrival, give a second call for the room number. Communication is great and no ghosting. A quick knock at the room door and it was immediately opened and I was greeted by 3 attractive girls. Lana kept herself in the bathroom for my visit. Both Sylvia and Steph got my pants off and they were already just wearing sexy lingerie. They had me lie back on the edge of the bed and both girls proceeded to use their tongues to arouse me. As I got semi erect, Steph was the first to start an enthusiastic BBBJ, and Sylvia circled her tongue on my balls and would suck them into her mouth. As I got throbbing hard, Sylvia took over and worked her mouth up and down my shaft, giving me a no-hands BBBJ and giving good suction on the head. Both girls sucked on the tip with no hesitation and had the head of my cock looking like a mushroom head tip. Both girls took equal turns. As I got close to orgasm, they sensed my imminent orgasm and Steph quickly got her mouth over my throbbing head and she made me finish in her mouth. She didn't stop until I was completely through ejaculating. Steph swallowed my load, then grabbed a bottle of ice tea next to the bed, took a shot of ice tea and confirmed my load was gone. With 7 minutes left, Sylvia stuck her nipple in the tip of my cock and Steph was giving me a scrotum massage, asking if I would be able to do a second cumshot. For 5 minutes both girls got me rock hard again, but no luck at a second pop. Before I left, they treated me to a hot towel wipe down. If I had a few more minutes I probably could have cum again. Time flew by. Those girls earn their money.
-
05-04-26 17:00 #4959Senior Member

Posts: 60South of the border
Decided to travel to our neighboring state to visit Baby IU. Worth the travel.
https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...9293105-399194
-
05-04-26 15:19 #4958Senior Member

Posts: 77New utr manch
Met a girl online, very petite that could host in a quiet part of town (different from my previous post). Very friendly in person and got down to it. BBBJ hopped up on top. Would repeat except she insisted on upping her rates. So I can get things cheaper at home without that. Unclear on if she uses anything, a lot of little bruises, but no track marks. She's wicked tiny so. Idk. Looking for trades, not handing out. Prepare to pay because she now has GPS.
-
05-04-26 09:12 #4957Regular Member

Posts: 17Alexis
She told me that she did "everything" covered. Perhaps if you become a regular she might reconsider, idk, but everything was covered when I was with her.
Originally Posted by EuHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 15:44 #4956Senior Member

Posts: 76Nah
She'll do BBBJ too. I don't think it's guaranteed but its available.
Originally Posted by EuHunter
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 14:05 #4955Banned Member

Posts: 257Jade and mom Duke's
Does anybody know if Jade is still alive?? I mean she would advertise on seeking arrangements with her mother. And I know they got into like big big trouble. If you don't want to say anything publicly hit me up on the back end. I was going to swing by her house but I know it's being watched by the popo.
-
05-02-26 23:42 #4954Senior Member

Posts: 381Does she only do covered BJ.
Originally Posted by MrDorianGrey
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-26 23:36 #4953Senior Member

Posts: 381Nikki has been reviewed many times. Last one if you search you will find her old posts where she was posting as trans.
Originally Posted by ARivera420
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 11:05 #4952Senior Member

Posts: 1813I could tell that from the pictures. If a lady has an attractive midsection, she will most certainly show it in a picture; even if she doesn't want to show her face.
Originally Posted by LowElldan
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 15:08 #4951Senior Member

Posts: 75She's safe
Nice woman. A little bigger in the midsection than her pictures reveal. Absolutely beautiful tits, very natural and soft. She's chatty, not in a bad way. Hosts in a 3rd floor apartment in Manchester. BBBJ and cfs.
Originally Posted by JDavis128
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





