Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 52 of 1778 FirstFirst ... 2 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 102 152 552 1052 ... LastLast
Results 766 to 780 of 26660
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25895

    Deposit

    I reached out and she wanted a deposit. When I mentioned my policy against deposits, she requested my personal phone number. At that point, I'm out.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bje1973  [View Original Post]
    I have been chomping at the bit to go see this one. She seems way TGTBT. Messaged her and her rates are a little more than I would normally be willing to do but there are certain look that if a provider has and the menu is more than HJ OR B, I'm willing to make an exception for.

  2. #25894

    Any reports on this one? Or do I need to toftt?

    I have been chomping at the bit to go see this one. She seems way TGTBT. Messaged her and her rates are a little more than I would normally be willing to do but there are certain look that if a provider has and the menu is more than HJ OR B, I'm willing to make an exception for.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260504_233418_Gallery.jpg‎   Screenshot_20260504_233430_Gallery.jpg‎  

  3. #25893

    Klue

    Seems legit, but costly af, at least for FS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Raimon321  [View Original Post]

  4. #25892
    Senior Member


    Posts: 4439

    1 hour BJ

    Quote Originally Posted by DerickSaunders  [View Original Post]
    Looking for recommendations on who's got a strong head game. Would like the head game to last an hour with multiple loads being taken and swallowed happily. Any suggestions guys? I've been a massage guy previous to this, but want to try this new and specific thing. Thanks.
    Brook Billians would suck my cock all afternoon as long as it was ok to smoke a cigarette during the hour. Not take a break and come back she would always have it lit next to her even blowing smoke out of her nose with her mouth full of my dick. Then I'd take her out for diner. Brooke Billions was amazing.

    I have know clue who would suck dick for an hour these days.

  5. #25891

    Ferrari

    I had a dream that I met with Ferrari, but she looked nothing like her pics. She's lost a ton of weight, baby damage, and it looks like her skin is rotting. No attitude but felt like just wanted me to be done without telling me. Good luck fellas YMMV.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/092740266697

  6. #25890

    Night rider

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...keywords=Night+rider&psizeType=in&weightType=l.

    Any reports on this smoke show.

  7. #25889
    Quote Originally Posted by Raimon321  [View Original Post]
    She is legit.

  8. #25888

    Sexy black chick- Chanel

    Hey yal, haven't posted in a bit. Been seeing a few annnd being kinda broke.

    This girl looks like the type for me to blow some money on- anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pids/207003551

  9. #25887

  10. #25886

    Who's got a strong head game

    Looking for recommendations on who's got a strong head game. Would like the head game to last an hour with multiple loads being taken and swallowed happily. Any suggestions guys? I've been a massage guy previous to this, but want to try this new and specific thing. Thanks.

  11. #25885
    Quote Originally Posted by RubberKnickers  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad she decided to make it right with you. My question is does she actually look like her pictures?
    Yes she does look like her pictures.

  12. #25884

    Sarah Lovely

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    She made it right with me. She said text her and she will make it right to anyone that was f'ed over. Have to show proof tho.
    I'm glad she decided to make it right with you. My question is does she actually look like her pictures?

  13. #25883

  14. #25882

    Lolly lolli

    You didn't miss anything, the one time I seen her she stunk so bad I left. Heavy use on the candy as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    Time waster. Tried twice, sporadic communication, long delays and then nothing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...0/700396473840

  15. #25881

    Lolly

    Time waster. Tried twice, sporadic communication, long delays and then nothing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...0/700396473840

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape