Thread: Cuddle Comfort
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 815
-
05-11-26 15:38 #590Senior Member

Posts: 83Banned help
I've tried every way to get back on, are there any success stories? Because the longest I been able to get on is one week. I need help.
-
05-10-26 01:18 #589Senior Member

Posts: 37Great tip
What a huge timesaver!
Originally Posted by RedHead169
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 19:26 #588Senior Member

Posts: 146The way I do it is to open the profile for someone, then copy the name you want to find and paste it into the URL over the name of the profile you opened. That should take you directly to the profile you want.
Originally Posted by PRichards055
[View Original Post]
-
05-09-26 10:54 #587Senior Member

Posts: 108Appreciated
Thanks for the list and reviews. I tried Maryams a few times and agree with your view.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
Is there anyway to search the names or is is just scrolling and scrolling?
-
05-08-26 08:15 #586Banned Member

Posts: 19Quite the list! It has empowered me to make my own contributions. Some on this list, your seeking info, and new. I'll work on it and post asap!
Originally Posted by Soulandis
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 11:37 #585Regular Member

Posts: 18Happy to share. Your inbox is full, though.
Originally Posted by Ktr345
[View Original Post]
-
05-06-26 15:37 #584Senior Member

Posts: 109She's on seeking
Tranquilheart is on seeking. Quoted me $500 for ppm.
Originally Posted by NewCleve
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 00:18 #583Senior Member

Posts: 27The best post ever on this thread. Even though a ton of the profiles on here are banned.
Originally Posted by Soulandis
[View Original Post]
Only one I'd add is chevellelove is Chevelle Marie from Elsa chi agency.
-
05-04-26 15:45 #582Senior Member

Posts: 637Tranquilheart is open but really expensive and not worth it for her looks.
Originally Posted by Soulandis
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 22:59 #581Senior Member

Posts: 534Cuddle Master
Dang, I've dabbled with the cuddling scene but you've taken it to the next level, haha!! Good stuff and thanks for putting it out there. I know the time and (especially) money that goes in to the cuddle exploration process so this is much appreciated!
Originally Posted by Soulandis
[View Original Post]
I have only a couple of good hits (now banned) but there are a lot of misses. However, those hits were out of the park!
-
05-03-26 22:25 #580Senior Member

Posts: 108This is awesome!
Great job! Many thanks for sharing this.
Originally Posted by Soulandis
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 21:43 #579Senior Member

Posts: 345Damn anyone have her contact info? Pm please if so or just reply.
Originally Posted by Pixelated00
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 20:31 #578Senior Member

Posts: 42Greatest post of all time below.
Instant induction to the USASG Hall of Fame.
-
05-03-26 19:12 #577Banned Member

Posts: 167Experiences List
So, I'm finally dropping my experience list. These aren't full reviews / detailed experiences but more of a highlight, hitting the stuff we all care about. A few things:
1. This is my experience, so it's not a guarantee that every girl will do with you what they did with me.
2. I can't recall the "extras" prices for all of these girls, but the highest I remember being quoted is $500 (no, I didn't pay for that). So, just bring upwards of that much money to a session if she does offer any extras.
3. Please review the longer posts throughout this thread; they're extremely helpful and are a good guide on how to navigate the scene. Some are within the oldest pages.
4. Not every girl is money hungry nor wants to be seen as a sex worker, so attraction does matter to an extent. If she shuts you down, just move on.
5. I almost never directly ask about "extras", mostly to prevent me from being charged. I like anything sexual to happen naturally and, of course, for it to be "free".
6. I delayed this just so cuddlers can't figure out who I am, but I know some probably will connect the dots.
Just to limit how much my inbox is going to be flooded, please don't message me asking for a detailed experience about a cuddler as most of these cuddles were not recent. Additionally, don't ask me about the price, as I said earlier, just have a few hundred on reserve in case things go the way you want. Also, don't ask me any stupid questions. On top of that, if you're a lurker, free loader, new and don't have intel on the girls I'm curious about, or if it's recycled from the thread, I will ignore your message. I really just want this to be yay or nay post to help some dudes out and limit money wasted. And help keep the thread active.
Just looking for intel about the girls I haven't seen. Some have been posted on the thread, but the more experiences shared, the better. Feel free to message me or reply. -.
Cuddlers I've seen:
Cuddlebuddies33- shitty HJ for free, would not repeat.
SoftRose0713- raw sex for free, would repeat.
Dangels- Hard to talk to, no extras, would not repeat.
Lizzthegoddess- Ate her pussy for an upcharge, findom / sugar baby enthusiast, would not repeat.
Queencammie- Sucked titties and got her naked for free, was up for sex next session, neutral on repeating.
Thickcuddles4 me- CFS for upcharge, won't repeat.
Sunnygirl808- no extras, is a sugar baby allegedly, would not repeat.
Strawbunnyyy- Raw sex, cheap upcharge, strong personality and extremely playful, would not repeat.
Martina_M- HJ / BJ / CFS free of charge, would repeat.
Cuddlebabe01- potentially extras, not attractive, would not repeat.
Katzm- Covered sex for free, would repeat.
Whoismaryams- Looking for sugar daddy, nothing sexual, would not repeat.
Hazellie- No extras, would not repeat.
Bunny2- raw sex for no upcharge, would repeat.
Mee_na- HJ only since too big, would not repeat.
Neclasu- Charges for CFS but requires test results, would not repeat.
DaisyDream- Extras, escort, won't repeat.
Rubyrose1- no extras, sugar baby, won't repeat.
Meowluvssnugs- Raw sex for free, kinda smelled, awkward, won't repeat.
Kenzierae222- nudity extras, won't repeat.
Tinyt- No extras, not as attractive as photos, won't repeat.
Tooopasstime- No extras, won't repeat.
Sweetsweetjane- Raw everything, expensive, won't repeat.
Jbaby_- oral sex, would repeat.
Ash7v- Went topless, autistic, won't repeat.
888Beatrice888- raw sex for free, would repeat.
Cuddlebugg2- raw sex for free, would repeat.
Marianacuddles- Raw sex for free, sugar baby, would repeat.
Blair_ raw sex for free, cam girl, would repeat.
Daywalker55- no extras, neutral on repeating.
Moonsnuggles- HJ, not attractive, won't repeat.
Loveslove- Non-penetrative sex extras, very pretty, neutral on repeating.
Looking for intel:
Shoebie.
Mari777.
Ambergem.
MissMiimii.
Leababy.
Vibezzzzzz222.
Yorestruly2.
Cuddlewithboo.
Sweetdelight01.
Tranquilheart.
Hannah7.
SweetCamiXO.
SnugglySquid.
Julie_Curves.
Miss_pumba.
Latina9054.
Sweetcuddleco.
Ms305.
Bunnyhugs88.
Nima.
Bhambi.
-
04-28-26 14:50 #576Senior Member

Posts: 35Possibly looking to hunt specific ones. Getting rid of mongers in bulk doesn't do well to the bottom line of this so-called platonic platform. Add a second account to mess with them. Reboot your phone and delete CC cookies & site data (Ask Grok or Chatgpt for step by step if needed) AFTER logging out of one account and BEFORE logging in to the other one or when creating the 2nd account. Remember to have CC cookies and data cleared and phone rebooted BEFORE creating the 2nd account. There are other creative ways to hang around that way without getting caught but I won't get into it here since CC mods troll this site.
Originally Posted by TastySnaaxx
[View Original Post]
Happy hunting.










Reply With Quote






