Thread: K-Girls of Columbus
+
Add Report
Results 376 to 390 of 1199
-
05-06-26 07:08 #824Senior Member

Posts: 2736MK 2 girls there not so good time not anna the other one.
-
05-04-26 13:36 #823Senior Member

Posts: 144In my experience they ask about the drinking to assess risk of if you're going to get more aggressive or something with them. I have often had a few before showing up and they will ask but I've never had them shy away or limit the experience after I say I've had a few.
Originally Posted by ScottysAccount
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 16:21 #822Senior Member

Posts: 100Toftt
Went and saw Judy from Asiamor today. Looks kind of like the photos but unfiltered. Also has a tattoo if that matters to you. Jumped in the shower and that's where she asked me of I've been drinking. Caught me off guard and she proceeded to wash me before we headed to the bed. She gave me a dry rub before I flipped over where she rubbed on me again. She asked me again if I've been drinking. I'm not sure why, I'm guessing she smelled the mouthwash and mint I used before arriving. She then gave good head while I was trying to rub on her body but I'm guessing she didn't like the way I was playing with her nipple because she nudged me away with her elbow. Before we continued she asked about me drinking again. At this point, it really killed the mood and experience for me, so after a few more minutes of bj, I said that was enough and left. On my way out, I saw Candy. She looks older than the pictures provided. Other people may have better experience than me but I won't be going back to see her. She was nice and mostly accommodating but no GFE, repeated questions about drinking for some reason and nudging my hand away just killed it for me.
-
05-03-26 09:51 #821Regular Member

Posts: 8New Girls at MK
Has anyone tried Anna or Niko at MK? I hope they are as enthusiastic as MiMi was.
-
04-30-26 21:33 #820Senior Member

Posts: 94They must have updated the pictures for tomorrow already.
Originally Posted by MrWonderfull69
[View Original Post]
What do they charge here and is it on top of tip?
-
04-30-26 18:45 #819Senior Member

Posts: 238Re: lisa
https://www.hedonichaven.com/product/2628.html
Originally Posted by SeaJam35
[View Original Post]
I had a dream with Lisa today I was visiting Columbus had some time to kill. She has nice bolt ones, we showered and they are very anal of cleaning your hands ect a little play in shower. We didn't even get on massage table, we went right to the bed she straddled me on the bed and gave maybe 15 min massage. Rolled over and I gave her hand signals she was shaved in my dream did daty, till she couldn't take any more and she gave great BBBJ, told her I wanted a 2nd pop and she charged extra $ for 2nd pop after I spent for an hour of VIP. But she BBBJ it stiff again and put condom on and we did missionary and k9, and they keep it very hot in there. She was a super soaker! So much so I wasn't going to blow a 2nd time she was so wet. Told her take off condom and finished in my favorite position of 69. She came again just as I did! Was a great dream! She is peobaly in her 30's said she was Chinese.
-
04-30-26 09:17 #818Regular Member

Posts: 8Great time with MiMi at MK
I scheduled a 12:00 Appointment with MiMi at Mk. Scheduling and parking were no issue since I had been there before, as well as the fact that it was in the middle of the day and there weren't many cars in the parking lot. MiMi was by far my best experience at MK. She really looked nothing like the pictures on the website but had a beautiful face and a fantastic attitude. She was mid to late twenties, petite, nice C's with very sensitive nipples, well trimmed kitty, and a really nice ass for an Asian provider. The thing I like best was her playful attitude, the fact that she was 100% into the session and took directions well despite the language barrier. I think today is her last day before she goes to Chicago. Hopefully they will fill her spot with someone as good looking and with a similar attitude.
P.S. This is my first post on this forum, however I've been in the hobby primarily down South for many years. It's strange that this forum isn't more widely used in the South like it is up here.
-
04-30-26 06:36 #817Senior Member

Posts: 2736Ah
So after seeing a review on fake Cora that she was chubby AH has changed her pics to some unreal hot thin chick (same girl). I am tired of all this deception and the other places do it too. Going to pass on AH. They would get just as much business maybe more with some accurate pics.
-
04-29-26 18:45 #816Senior Member

Posts: 73Emma
I saw Emma a couple weeks ago. At first the phone service told me she was at MK but then changed it to Sakura. She was great. Wanted to go back this week for my birthday and I was told she left last Sunday for Florida. Bummer too, because I really wanted to see her again.
Originally Posted by OhioPolock
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 07:33 #815Senior Member

Posts: 34She's got a bit of a tummy from having a baby, but in no way is she fat. I thought she was sexy.
Originally Posted by Blueboy23
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 20:58 #814Senior Member

Posts: 231Cora fat?
Baby fat? Or Mommy fat?
Originally Posted by TheMilkMan13
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 13:43 #813Senior Member

Posts: 297Cora
I saw Cora based off this review. She performs well but I think for the price I would expect a little better looking. She's a little more plump that I expected.
Originally Posted by Bazinga24
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 22:43 #812Senior Member

Posts: 188Cora. Asian Hollywood
She's not Cora from Encounter US but I had a great time. She's young, cute, and has great tits. Cora didn't join me in the shower but she washed me from the outside followed by a massage with some teasing. A little kissing followed by a fantastic BBBJ. She follows direction well. Rode me till the first pop. Cora doesn't speak English well, had to use her phone to translate during our break.
Second pop was BBBJ and a titfuck (my choice, she did ask if I wanted to fuck again). There was 10 minutes left after the second pop and she was pretty adamant I get more massage until my time was up which was nice. Also if you like bush she's the girl for you.
Prices on website.
https://asian-hollywood.com/
-
04-26-26 20:28 #811Senior Member

Posts: 109Latina
I visited her when she was here before. It was a great experience for me. Not rushed and no alcohol wiping whatsoever. I received a BBBJ too. I guess things can change with time. Before meeting anyone, I always chat about what her and my expectations and desires are so we both understand what's up before meeting. I think some of us may find it awkward to discuss this beforehand, but doing it has saved me from having disappointing visits. I got tired of putting money out and then having a less than desirable experience. It's really made a difference on who I visit.
Originally Posted by BigAnthonyB
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 15:02 #810Senior Member

Posts: 2736I know I have seen the pics of this current Cora before not sure where.
Originally Posted by SeaJam35
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





