Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 14 of 345 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 64 114 ... LastLast
Results 196 to 210 of 5161
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4966

    Stephen, Sylvia, and LG

    Quote Originally Posted by NhGuy21  [View Original Post]
    Should we stay away? No bad story so far right?
    My experience is they are not a repeat but you get what you came for. I haven't seen the new girl just Steph and Sylvia. Had to wait 15 minutes after I got there at the agreed upon time because one of them was with one you you f'ers. I don't find Steph attractive. Sylvia has a pretty face and would be hot 30 lbs lighter. The pics are accurate so judge for yourself. As for the service it was very mechanical. Sylvia blew me for a few minutes then Steph took over for the finish. Other than sticking their boob's in my face it was one then the other. The tv was on and Sylvia' started playing on her iPad shopping or something once Steph took over. Mood killer and distracting. I almost had to stop Steph because her teeth were scraping the shaft but ended up finishing cim. Steph cleaned me up and they started talking about whatever Sylvia was doing on her iPad like I wasn't there. YMMV and this was maybe 6 months ago.

    As for LGreens reviews there are 3 or 4 places where I have received the level of services claimed. Where my experiences differed drastically were the attractiveness and how good the services were. I'm not vouching for some of his more fantastical reports but I have recieved level 2 or 3 service at AMPs he reviewed and the replies were don't trust him, it's level 1 or 2 only there, etc.

  2. #4965
    Quote Originally Posted by NewView85  [View Original Post]
    Just a friendly reminder for everyone that LGreen's reports and reviews cannot be trusted. He has been known to post wild stories that just aren't true. That being said, Steph and Silvia are real. Haven't seen the third one.

    When I saw Steph and Silvia together, it was for the two girl BBBJ. Definitely wasn't what I expected. Silvia started it off slow and sensual, then switched to Steph fast and energetic. It was one after the other, not at the same time. That's all I have for experience with them.
    Should we stay away? No bad story so far right?

  3. #4964

    Friendly reminder

    Just a friendly reminder for everyone that LGreen's reports and reviews cannot be trusted. He has been known to post wild stories that just aren't true. That being said, Steph and Silvia are real. Haven't seen the third one.

    When I saw Steph and Silvia together, it was for the two girl BBBJ. Definitely wasn't what I expected. Silvia started it off slow and sensual, then switched to Steph fast and energetic. It was one after the other, not at the same time. That's all I have for experience with them.

  4. #4963
    Quote Originally Posted by DowntownBoy  [View Original Post]
    These 3 girls Sylvia and the autistic girl have a pimp that waits in the parking lot. He brings his girls to Manchester NH. Just search kinky Jack on this forum and you can read all the reviews on kinky Jack and Sylvia. He picks Manchester NH because the mayor and governor allow pimpin. Just to much work to bother with him.
    Yes, they are posting on STG. https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...a/406717350716.

    My visit was without incident. Both girls I saw seemed genuinely into the visit. They were both eager to give the best possible service for repeat business. While they were keeping track of time, they wanted to fill as much activity as possible in the time I paid for. I would have been satisfied with one pop, but when Steph asked if I could go another round, I let them try their best to make me cum again, just wished I had a few more minutes to deliver a second load.

  5. #4962

    That's Florida

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiskeyFeels  [View Original Post]
    Wow. That's quite the experience.

    Are they the ones advertising on STG, where one is TS?
    These 3 girls Sylvia and the autistic girl have a pimp that waits in the parking lot. He brings his girls to Manchester NH. Just search kinky Jack on this forum and you can read all the reviews on kinky Jack and Sylvia. He picks Manchester NH because the mayor and governor allow pimpin. Just to much work to bother with him.

  6. #4961
    Wow. That's quite the experience.

    Are they the ones advertising on STG, where one is TS?

    Quote Originally Posted by LGreen  [View Original Post]
    Just had a visit with Silvia, Lana and Steph. I set up my appointment to see Sylvia and Steph for a 30 min session. It's a typical 2 call arrangement, first call she will give location of hotel, on arrival, give a second call for the room number. Communication is great and no ghosting. A quick knock at the room door and it was immediately opened and I was greeted by 3 attractive girls. Lana kept herself in the bathroom for my visit. Both Sylvia and Steph got my pants off and they were already just wearing sexy lingerie. They had me lie back on the edge of the bed and both girls proceeded to use their tongues to arouse me. As I got semi erect, Steph was the first to start an enthusiastic BBBJ, and Sylvia circled her tongue on my balls and would suck them into her mouth. As I got throbbing hard, Sylvia took over and worked her mouth up and down my shaft, giving me a no-hands BBBJ and giving good suction on the head. Both girls sucked on the tip with no hesitation and had the head of my cock looking like a mushroom head tip. Both girls took equal turns. As I got close to orgasm, they sensed my imminent orgasm and Steph quickly got her mouth over my throbbing head and she made me finish in her mouth. She didn't stop until I was completely through ejaculating. Steph swallowed my load, then grabbed a bottle of ice tea next to the bed, took a shot of ice tea and confirmed my load was gone. With 7 minutes left, Sylvia stuck her nipple in the tip of my cock and Steph was giving me a scrotum massage, asking if I would be able to do a second cumshot. For 5 minutes both girls got me rock hard again, but no luck at a second pop. Before I left, they treated me to a hot towel wipe down. If I had a few more minutes I probably could have cum again. Time flew by. Those girls earn their money.

  7. #4960

    Sylvia, Lana & Steph

    Just had a visit with Silvia, Lana and Steph. I set up my appointment to see Sylvia and Steph for a 30 min session. It's a typical 2 call arrangement, first call she will give location of hotel, on arrival, give a second call for the room number. Communication is great and no ghosting. A quick knock at the room door and it was immediately opened and I was greeted by 3 attractive girls. Lana kept herself in the bathroom for my visit. Both Sylvia and Steph got my pants off and they were already just wearing sexy lingerie. They had me lie back on the edge of the bed and both girls proceeded to use their tongues to arouse me. As I got semi erect, Steph was the first to start an enthusiastic BBBJ, and Sylvia circled her tongue on my balls and would suck them into her mouth. As I got throbbing hard, Sylvia took over and worked her mouth up and down my shaft, giving me a no-hands BBBJ and giving good suction on the head. Both girls sucked on the tip with no hesitation and had the head of my cock looking like a mushroom head tip. Both girls took equal turns. As I got close to orgasm, they sensed my imminent orgasm and Steph quickly got her mouth over my throbbing head and she made me finish in her mouth. She didn't stop until I was completely through ejaculating. Steph swallowed my load, then grabbed a bottle of ice tea next to the bed, took a shot of ice tea and confirmed my load was gone. With 7 minutes left, Sylvia stuck her nipple in the tip of my cock and Steph was giving me a scrotum massage, asking if I would be able to do a second cumshot. For 5 minutes both girls got me rock hard again, but no luck at a second pop. Before I left, they treated me to a hot towel wipe down. If I had a few more minutes I probably could have cum again. Time flew by. Those girls earn their money.

  8. #4959

    South of the border

    Decided to travel to our neighboring state to visit Baby IU. Worth the travel.

    https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...9293105-399194

  9. #4958

    New utr manch

    Met a girl online, very petite that could host in a quiet part of town (different from my previous post). Very friendly in person and got down to it. BBBJ hopped up on top. Would repeat except she insisted on upping her rates. So I can get things cheaper at home without that. Unclear on if she uses anything, a lot of little bruises, but no track marks. She's wicked tiny so. Idk. Looking for trades, not handing out. Prepare to pay because she now has GPS.

  10. #4957

    Alexis

    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Does she only do covered BJ.
    She told me that she did "everything" covered. Perhaps if you become a regular she might reconsider, idk, but everything was covered when I was with her.

  11. #4956

    Nah

    Quote Originally Posted by EuHunter  [View Original Post]
    Does she only do covered BJ.
    She'll do BBBJ too. I don't think it's guaranteed but its available.

  12. #4955

    Jade and mom Duke's

    Does anybody know if Jade is still alive?? I mean she would advertise on seeking arrangements with her mother. And I know they got into like big big trouble. If you don't want to say anything publicly hit me up on the back end. I was going to swing by her house but I know it's being watched by the popo.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20241220-220115.jpg‎  

  13. #4954
    Quote Originally Posted by MrDorianGrey  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/nashu...-/482146103327

    Was able to meet with her. She had incall at a hotel, at least at the time. Simple and easy to meet up with. Picture are reasonably accurate although she may have gain a few pounds since then.
    Does she only do covered BJ.

  14. #4953
    Quote Originally Posted by ARivera420  [View Original Post]
    Nikki has been reviewed many times. Last one if you search you will find her old posts where she was posting as trans.

  15. #4952
    Quote Originally Posted by LowElldan  [View Original Post]
    Nice woman. A little bigger in the midsection than her pictures reveal. Absolutely beautiful tits, very natural and soft. She's chatty, not in a bad way. Hosts in a 3rd floor apartment in Manchester. BBBJ and cfs.
    I could tell that from the pictures. If a lady has an attractive midsection, she will most certainly show it in a picture; even if she doesn't want to show her face.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape