Thread: Utr
+
Add Report
Results 706 to 720 of 18204
-
05-02-26 22:42 #17499Senior Member

Posts: 1126I've been pulled over for my "tints" before. LEO used it as an excuse because they suspected me of having drugs or being drunk. Story turned into having an out tail light too, which the second LEO that arrived said both my lights were working and let me go after I said I didn't agree to a search but I had nowhere to be other than my bed so we can wait here all night for a K-9 unit.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
I did get caught once wrapping up a CD in the late 90's. I was pulling out when the flashlight hit my window. I hopped over and slid my pants on with the raincoat still on. Stepped outside and gave my info, he ran it and nothing came back like outstanding warrants so he told me to just get a room for $10 down the street next time and save both of us some hassle. He waved at the girl and said hi, she waved back with a smile before getting back in his car and driving off. I almost shit a brick but I did end up with jizz in my pants, cue lonely island song. He was truly protecting the community. I wish all LEOs were like him.
-
05-02-26 22:23 #17498Senior Member

Posts: 363Seleste
Having internet issues so I don't know if the post went or not. I was trying to ask if anybody could confirm was that her wearing the pink shirt in the photo? Did it say 7 years min? Someone confirm.
-
05-02-26 22:19 #17497Senior Member

Posts: 2161My car was bought used and it hard dark tints. I don't drive recklessly either but last yr I was stopped twice coming to a stop for tints. 1st cop was tint happy as as soon as he gave me a warning and we left, he went after another car at a stop with dark tints.
Originally Posted by Abe206
[View Original Post]
2nd person I was at a 4 way stop and the cop was parked down the street and came after me. Warning again. Idiotic. Now I just will roll all my windows down so they can't test the side windows.
-
05-02-26 21:03 #17496Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 654Thank You Sweetheart
I really enjoyed our time together. Thank you for coming by. Looking forward to your next visit.
Originally Posted by Fakemon5672
[View Original Post]
JerseyGirl.
Xoxo.
-
05-02-26 19:30 #17495Senior Member

Posts: 347I believe it falls under indecent exposure or something along those lines, but that assumes someone can see you thru your window. If you have heavy tints, I don't think it applies (tho no idea about what other driving violations might).
https://www.leg.state.fl.us/statutes...s/0800.03.html
Originally Posted by RTPeckerman
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-26 19:19 #17494Senior Member

Posts: 363Seleste
I tried to find the info. A peil 24 Was she wearing a pink jacket in booking photo? 4 grams of fentanyl? 7 year min? Did I read all that right? I hope she gets the help she needs.
-
05-02-26 09:09 #17493Senior Member

Posts: 44Jerseygirl
Finally got a chance to meet up with the legend and what else can I say. Its been a long time since someone in any aspect has lived up to their reputation or my expectations but she sure did. Her personality and vibe alone are enough to recommend her, but her skills were not exaggerated especially in the head department. Looking forward to our next meeting already. For senior members, she can be reached here under the same handle.
-
05-02-26 08:17 #17492Senior Member

Posts: 761I've never been pulled over for my tint in FL, you need tint with it being 1000° in the summer! LOL.
Originally Posted by BbbbbwLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-26 08:16 #17491Senior Member

Posts: 293CD Arrests
We all have our concerns about car dates, but will some of you more knowledgeable explain to me why CD arrests occur?
Originally Posted by Orlvic
[View Original Post]
Two people fucking in a car in my opinion is consentual between two adults. That is, assuming it's not visible to the world or a sting. What's the law or requisites for LEO to come up to your car or to arrest you? Please elaborate for the rest of us dummies.
Thanks.
RT.
-
05-02-26 01:52 #17490Regular Member

Posts: 8I have had very dark tint in all my cars since moving to FL in 2010. I never tint the windshield though, I never been pulled over due to my tints and no cop has ever given me a hard time over it, I don't drive recklessly or give them a reason to pull me over either.
Originally Posted by BbbbbwLover
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-26 23:26 #17489Senior Member

Posts: 160Isn't dark tinting illegal?
I though about doing this to my suv, but, If you tint your windows too dark, aren't you making it easier to be pulled over. I mean I'm latino, so, I'm already at risk of being pulled over, but, to have windows tinted too dark, doesn't that make you look even more sus?
Originally Posted by Abe206
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 23:05 #17488Senior Member

Posts: 1149Natalia
Got to see Natalia again recently. Curvy hottie with nice body rub and better extras at the end. She got some special toys if you're into that. Good rub down also.
Stays in a nice place in metro west, easy in and out.
Contact ghostrider01 for her digits.
-
04-30-26 23:02 #17487Senior Member

Posts: 1149Doubtful
I know there's a couple guys that actually have talked to her, but I saw her right before she left and she had that RV and she was hitting the road to go north.
Originally Posted by ThrowAway711
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 23:01 #17486Senior Member

Posts: 46It's pretty easy to find
There's only really 3 counties to choose from. Those of you who have seen her and what area she stays in can make an educated guess which county got her. There a lot of county dedicated mugshot groups all of social media. Took me all but 5 minutes to find her.
Originally Posted by Bbbjhunter69
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 22:51 #17485Senior Member

Posts: 761No, didn't have any luck.
Originally Posted by Orlvic
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote






