Thread: Agency Discussion and Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 346 to 360 of 1827
-
05-04-26 23:38 #1482Senior Member

Posts: 395Haha never a better statement about the hair-clip. Let's get down to business shall we. While I've never been to 88 but most of the others I have. I see Mimi is new and looks nice and she might be my draw to 88. Although - I am still doing the AMPs strong and enjoy my experience there.
Originally Posted by Rebccu
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 13:37 #1481Senior Member

Posts: 72Alice SS88
Saw Alice at a temporary off-site location closer to the old SS88 site. A very sweet girl, with a really bubbly disposition, who takes her duties very seriously. Petite, with a beautifully plump backside and excellent naturals. Speaks Japanese and Chinese. Once the hair-clip goes on, just let her drive and enjoy the ride. LOL.
-
05-02-26 15:46 #1480Senior Member

Posts: 108I was thinking about it and wonder if this break is due to them needing to leave the country for a bit to renew their visas.
Originally Posted by Suede15
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 17:27 #1479Senior Member

Posts: 72La
Ditto. Some amazing experiences in OC and K-Town. I was so smitten with a particular provider, a stunning beauty. Bond girl all the way, that I went out there 4 x. We actually had a bona fide relationship outside of the biz, for the year that followed, including a vacation together. Anyone going out to LA, hit me up. I have very definite advice.
Originally Posted by Suede15
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 15:54 #1478Senior Member

Posts: 203Honestly, I have family in orange county and when I travel there and I see the same girls that were here and then working out there its about the same. Maybe 20 or 40 so cheaper. Just a lot more talent out there compared to here, so cost of demand vs supply.
Originally Posted by Fidelio23
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 13:45 #1477Senior Member

Posts: 108GREAT news. Hopefully prices will stay slightly unreasonable as I used to becoming VERY unreasonable. I want West Coast prices.
Originally Posted by Suede15
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 10:39 #1476Senior Member

Posts: 203Good news!
CCG updated their site. Much needed quality talent coming in soon.
-
04-29-26 17:12 #1475Senior Member

Posts: 829It's one of those "tomato is a fruit" moments having a website could argue them as an agency LOL. But I won't go there. QuietUnfold is T Spa. Even though I dislike making useless texts, I just confirmed this myself the text I received was the exact address and photo of the building I'm very familiar with (since I visited last night it's fine, I gave them business already). As such I guess if one wants to just get some TER credit, there's an easy line there because those other reviews. But anyway I'm not going there.
Originally Posted by Fidelio23
[View Original Post]
If you're going to cross the line into AMP territory, even with the suspect review activity, T Spa is where you want to go, but if you still want a bed and not a massage table, you'll have to go with Sakura Spa 88.
As far as the other one, Bubbly Vibe is Water and Cloud Spa as confirmed by this review. I've no intention of going there any time soon, if ever, so that's the only proof I'll provide. Maybe there is a bed in this one.
Very close, the Goodlettsville one is https://www.quietlapse.com/index.html but they don't even have a number on it anymore, maybe it is dead. In either case, I will NOT return to that one unless some of you guys go and say it became great. And even then I rather pass while something like T Spa exists.
Originally Posted by Stim69
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 16:56 #1474Senior Member

Posts: 395In my understanding the first website is T Spa and the other is in Goodlettsville but T isn't an agency so there's that. I can't vouch for the other, but I assume it is the same an AMP just like T.
Originally Posted by Fidelio23
[View Original Post]
Ayasaki might have more info. It is strange but I wouldn't spend too much time on it. I am open to clarification if I am wrong.
-
04-29-26 16:22 #1473Senior Member

Posts: 108A new agency?
Ran across this provider while browsing through TER. Anyone heard of it?
https://www.quietunfold.com/index.html (reviews for Zero here: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...3967899-415770).
https://www.thebubblyvibe.com/index.html (review for Vicky here: https://www.theeroticreview.com/revi...2664048-416368).
Oddly, both sites are pretty much exactly the same aside from their names / text / girls. The girls all have nearly identical proportions listed.
-
04-29-26 13:28 #1472Senior Member

Posts: 89Lydia SS88
Thought about a dream of Lydia, not because I was desperate for a visit but more felt the need to support the only service we have at this time and the reviews were positive enough that I figured I should make the effort. In my dream Lydia did not disappoint as a very attractive petite sweetheart. Lydia was very playful and fun throughout the dream helping me on / off with clothes and providing a great shower preview. She offered a massage but I passed preferring to get to next stage where the BBBJ was solid with a lot of action and great head movement. Moving on to cg & mish, she was an active participant and vocal. Also felt very accommodating.
The service was great and would Repeat based on that alone, but what was really great was her personality. Very fun and sweet. Glad I had the dream.
Visit and thank me later.
-
04-28-26 06:42 #1471Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 5Lydia SS88
This is my first time posting a review here, but I've been in the hobby for almost 3 years.
I wanted to share my experience with Lydia from last night.
Lydia has a lovely smile when she met me at the door and hugged me as she led me to the room. A shower was offered and as she undressed I admired her body and asked her about her tattoos which were on her bum, belly and leg. She pleaded no English and I did not pursue with google translate. I was anxious to move on to the shower. After mouthwash we jumped into the shower where I was cleaned up. No BBBJ or pressing of boobs. On to the bed where BBBJ was started and she did not disappoint. Deep throat and some gagging quickly got me ready for the condom and then on to cowgirl. She rode me for awhile and then switched to grinding all the time I enjoyed her soft handful boobs. Then we moved to doggy which is where she excels. She has a nice ass waist ratio and the contrast is a visual delight. I spent a fair amount of time at this position, enjoying myself thoroughly and finished with this. Overall, Lydia is a lovely woman in her early 30's or so and gave off a very happy vibe and I will repeat.
-
04-27-26 22:19 #1470Senior Member

Posts: 309Message
It is message only, not massage only. I mess that up at first, too! LOL!
Originally Posted by Anon44
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 20:50 #1469Senior Member

Posts: 203Ccg
Looks like there's an update on one of their websites. They're back June 10th. Better than ever according to them. The massage only part is a tad concerning but I guess we'll fine out in June.
-
04-27-26 20:05 #1468Regular Member

Posts: 3Lydia SS88
Went for a quick visit and wished I would've pulled more cash!
She is beautiful with great energy. Very playful and very tight.
She says she'll stay as long as business is good.










Reply With Quote






