Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 826 to 840 of 30796
-
05-05-26 06:22 #29971Senior Member

Posts: 193Careless
I think it's a live in the moment thing. Some of the bbcip girls are scary to even think of doing that to. Kadee, raine, katrina (durham). To each their own destiny. I had a rubber pop during climax years ago with a favorite of everybody provider and I was stressed and depressed for months. I put myself through a serious of testing. Thankfully what I caught was curable. But in the same sentence I had a friend who was sick and had money and not a care in the world. He is the reason I fell back from the hobby. Dude took it upon himself to run up into anything that would respond in the past 2 years.
Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist
[View Original Post]
-
05-05-26 02:05 #29970Senior Member

Posts: 238I doubt they have standards
It's the same for the DATY crowd, the DFK crowd, the BBBJ crowd, BBFS crowd, the CFS crowd.
Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist
[View Original Post]
The only way to be 100% safe is to abstain. We are all the same, but just have different risk tolerances. And even then, a condom isn't 100% effective. Even under the most perfect circumstances; they don't stop certain things.
So it's not about judging others. It's about your personal limits. My personal method is that when the girl opens the door, if she is not physically attractive to me, I step in, typically thank them for seeing me, apologize, give them $20 - and move on. Next, I do a quick visual examination of the girl. If her teeth are rotted out and / or she's covered in bruises, needle marks, scabs, skin rashes, etc. I move on. If she smells like death or a deep sea fishing vessel when the panties come off. I move on. If she is drifting in and out of consciousness. I move on. If the place smells like dogs or cats or dog or cat poop or a cigarette factory. I move on. And if she is just all around rude. I move on. My risky trait is that I enjoy BBFS. I'm not into DATY, I'm not into DFK, I'm not into BBFS. I love all of those things in my personal life; but not with a girl who just got a cream pie 30 minutes before me and I have to hope she washed herself thoroughly.
Wasn't there a guy on here that got burned recently? He was unsure of who got him so he said he would step away. I hope he was honest, but I'm cynical; I'm sure they're both (him and the girl) still out in circulation somewhere.
-
05-04-26 21:41 #29969Senior Member

Posts: 625Hc
Yes, and also the girl doesn't leave the room with your money and never comes back.
Originally Posted by RelaxMode
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 21:19 #29968Senior Member

Posts: 31Don't like then a provider doesn't put a name on there post
-
05-04-26 20:12 #29967Regular Member

Posts: 49Ava has been out of the game for like 10 years.
Originally Posted by Tmmallon
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 07:52 #29966Senior Member

Posts: 1538Agree
Agree, has a little bit for everyone depending what your itch is. Lots of Escorts, close to a hundred Massage stores may fluctuate, there are stores opening and closing all the time. The street walker scene is 24/7 on Orange Blossom Trail known as OBT. I'm guessing approx a 10 mile stretch, walkers range from Crack Heads, Tranny's, regular ladies making extra money for bills to Escorts making in between customer cash. There are so many street walker's and massage stores the law just consider's it normal. Orlando makes this area look like Mayberry. If you ever wonder why do we always get the old Aunties, Cities like Orlando is why that's where the $1000 a week customers are.
Originally Posted by MisterT69
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 01:05 #29965Senior Member

Posts: 330I always had a good time in Orlando.
Originally Posted by BillyThornton
[View Original Post]
-
05-03-26 17:49 #29964Banned Member

Posts: 160
Originally Posted by Ramin
[View Original Post]
I disagree on the money part but agree on the boring part. An AMP is sixty for 30 minutes with 60 for L1, 100 for L2 and 160 for L3. House with L3 rate is 240 which is the same price for HC at the 30 minute rate. Asian gals are drug and drama free but I like HC better because the gal gets 1 - 2 showers before the party starts plus it's private with zero interruptions! No phone calls, no texts, no knocking on the door, no jealous boyfriend and no pimp or dealer waiting for their cut after you leave. I'll pass on seeing a 420 high country or ghetto gal for 100 with a pit-bull in the room and the window open because the AC isn't working. Meanwhile the neighbor is taking pictures of your ride because they hear her moaning and the dog barking. However, some might find that a thrilling experience and quite the hoot of a story to tell their buddies how they barely escaped from a guy getting out from a vehicle as they were leaving. This is not the experience I'm looking for and I'll gladly pay the AMP and HC rates for a drama free, satisfying experience.
Originally Posted by BillyThornton
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-26 20:13 #29963Senior Member

Posts: 102BBFS Comfortability
This is not an attack on anyone. I just genuinely would like to know for the guys who participate in BBFS, do yall have any measures or standards a provider must meet. Are yall ever nervous of possible consequences? Or is it just fuck it, I'm living in the moment. What are yall thoughts on this?
-
05-02-26 19:31 #29962Senior Member

Posts: 124I have not seen her personally. If it's the same girl, she used to advertise as Kristen Kindle. Under that name there are still active instagram and x accounts. Also 22 pages of reviews on the other site.
Originally Posted by BbLover88
[View Original Post]
I guess too there is the possibility that someone else is using her pics. Hope that helps.
-
05-02-26 19:17 #29961Senior Member

Posts: 625Orlando
The Orlando Forum looks good.
Originally Posted by MikeOh
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-26 18:08 #29960Senior Member

Posts: 140Tall girl
Yes she's legit and has been reviewed before. I have seen her numerous times and the experience was very good for me. I was her regular for a year. Then her donations went up by 100 suddenly, so I stopped seeing her.
Originally Posted by Billinokid
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-26 16:51 #29959Senior Member

Posts: 62Is it too much to ask?
For a provider to just run a legit business? Seems like every one of them you contact they never answer or answer hours later with some dumbass reply such as "hey hun" or "WYA"? They answer that way after paragraphs of explaining in their ad they don't answer to the very same thing.
Is it too much to ask for a decent service and decently good looking provider that doesn't break the bank? I get it but holy shit as I travel around every now and again I visit an area that just has an awful selection of providers. I was hoping Raleigh and surroundings were not that way, but it isn't looking good.
If anyone wants to change my mind let me know, I am all ears.
-
05-02-26 09:21 #29958Senior Member

Posts: 82Kelly Kegan
Has anybody seen Kelly? Hers ads have caught my attention for a while but due to her "no reviews" policy it's hard to find any info on her. Understand if you don't want to post here, but if anyone has seen her and is willing to PM me some details please do!
https://tryst.link/escort/kellykegan949
-
05-01-26 21:51 #29957Senior Member

Posts: 91Honestly you are an idiot.
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!








Reply With Quote





