Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 196 to 210 of 3826
-
05-02-26 02:03 #3631Senior Member

Posts: 79I think I'm going to check out the Promenade place soon. Would anyone mind pm'ing me prices so I go in prepared? I don't really do apartment places much so I don't have a gauge.
-
04-30-26 13:22 #3630Senior Member

Posts: 121Anyone
Anyone have any experience with https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ait-91790.html.
She is a cutie.
-
04-28-26 17:39 #3629Regular Member

Posts: 22A2 Bamboo
Stopped by Bamboo in Ann Arbor yesterday. Third time being there, and saw the same girl all three times. I didn't catch her name until yesterday when another girl called her Coco. Anyways, it was the same "okay" massage and flip. The third time though she let me suck on her breasts and allowed for me to rub her over her panties. Definitely was a good time.
-
04-28-26 08:57 #3628Senior Member

Posts: 264Promenade. Bamboo
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...-/389687657009
Originally Posted by MusicBoss10
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...6/980427083538
-
04-28-26 06:59 #3627Senior Member

Posts: 148Promenade
Where is Promenade located? Do you have the phone number? Thank you.
Originally Posted by SurveyTaker1
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 06:52 #3626Senior Member

Posts: 148Bamboo
Where is Bamboo located? Do you have the phone number? Thank you!
Originally Posted by ThirdTimes
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 14:01 #3625Senior Member

Posts: 47I usually make an appointment via text. It's nice when my session doesn't get interrupted so I try not to do it to others.
Originally Posted by Moonglow913
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 11:18 #3624Regular Member

Posts: 9Yes, that is Katie. Very sweet and very accommodating. Definitely plan to return for a follow up appointment.
Originally Posted by SurveyTaker1
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 08:48 #3623Regular Member

Posts: 10Kelly? Katie? At Promenade
Is this one of them? Both?
-
04-23-26 08:18 #3622Senior Member

Posts: 1262I noticed they list the address in their ad and you said "I stopped by". Does that mean they take walk-ins?
Originally Posted by JustLookin194
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-26 22:07 #3621Senior Member

Posts: 142Bamboo
Stopped at Bamboo and say Amy. Taller, big tits. She will get them out for sure.
On the way out, she said there were 3 other beautiful ladies working there. Didn't get a chance to look around, but I'll be back next time I go to AA.
-
04-18-26 15:22 #3620Senior Member

Posts: 174You should post that link on the "General Reports" section so it doesn't get buried amongst all of the massage parlor reports.
Originally Posted by JustLookin194
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-26 10:02 #3619Senior Member

Posts: 215Haku Brighton.
Any recent updates for Haku Brighton. Reply here or PM. I feel they have rotations so may try again soon.
-
04-18-26 07:45 #3618Senior Member

Posts: 47Ypsi condo
I stopped by the Ypsi condo today, there is a new talent. The girl's name is Katie. She is Korean. She is slender, nice chest, not huge, but not small either. One notable thing is that she does not wear a ton of makeup which I like. As always with this place is a lot of fun and never disappoints.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ann-a...2/218524928435
-
04-16-26 18:10 #3617Senior Member

Posts: 47I seriously doubt that there is an uptick in LEO. Check up the link straight from the county's website. https://www.washtenaw.org/3301/Sex-Work-Policy
Originally Posted by FinallyJoined
[View Original Post]
Also, the closure at HOE looks to be temporary. I also doubt that has anything to do with LEO given the note on the door.











Reply With Quote





