Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15486
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 7

    Sophia at yes Spa

    Sophia was nice sweet and round in the right places. I got to tell you the highlight was those huge tits. Massage was pretty good but she really knows how to tease a guy, damn she knows how to rub the ball sack before flipping over and getting down to business. It took me in grading with a kiss and I enjoyed the back side of you as you walk to the room. In the room she quickly undressed and I laid down for my massage, she was just a little extra close throughout the whole massage, rubbing her body against mine and pushing those tits more and more into me. Her skin was nice and soft, as I let my hands free on her body.

    I went for the pussy and started feeling it up, it was actually starting to moisten up so I pulled the panties down some and started playing with it and sticking my fingers in there. Things just picked up from that point on, I was really looking forward to a fun fuck and that is just what I got.

    She put the cover on me and started sucking me off, but I wanted the pussy already. We went at it in mish. For a minute then we laid on our side and I hit it like that for another couple of minutes as well. Then she hopped on top and started bouncing up and down on my dick as she started moaning like it was the best thing ever.

    She finished me off by riding me RCG as I grabbed her tits from the back and slapped her ass. Couple more minutes and I was done, got up quickly and dressed myself and headed on back home.

  2. #15485
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 9

    Isa (Latina) at Life River Spa

    I got there early around 10:00 am Still had a little bit of morning wood I need to taking care of. You would have thought it was 2:00 am Isa was my Latina GF is for the day. I love a good Latina shack and she was good to go She has the type of energy this girl had and how she got right down to business. When I arrived, She took me into the room and started DFK. Her body felt incredible and I loved how passionate she was. I gave her the tip and she left to get supplies. I undressed and laid on the table. She came in and started a very nice and strong massage. I was surprised how good her massage technique was. But I couldn't keep my eyes off her tight ass and started rubbing her legs and sliding my hand between her legs. After a few minutes I couldn't take anymore and flipped over with my rock hard dick swinging. She looked at it and started sucking and stroking in perfect rhythm. I wanted to taste her so we got into 69 and I started to flick her bean with my tongue. After a few minutes I could tell she was getting close because she started clinching and grinding on my face so I pressed and flicked faster. She started convulsing and sucking harder. After two more orgasms I got her to put the condom on and she started to slowly lower her pussy on my dick. She has one of the tightest pussies I've ever felt. It was incredible. She rode me for a bit, then she started DFK and fucking me. She had a couple more orgasms and was soaking wet. I stood up and we got into standing mish. Watching her laying there with her perfect tits bouncing as I pounded away was just too much and I blew in the bag. I laid down next to her for a bit since we were both exhausted and sweaty. Afterwards she got the hot towel and cleaned me up, give me a bottle of water and I was out.

  3. #15484
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 54

    Maya at Dream Blue Relax Spa

    Moved to Cali a few months back and finally made a Vegas run to see what the scene is like for myself. Hit up one of the spots locals keep dropping hints about and drew Maya.

    TS was clean and efficient, teasing started halfway thru with light strokes around the boys nothing overdone but enough to get me get the blood flowing down there. Back in the room her massage actually had some weight behind it not just the two-finger fluff most girls pull. We flirted and chatted a little about Vegas and Cali life.

    On the flip she kicked it up a notch. Slow fingertip gliding on the chest played and played and licked my nips. She then went down for a wet BBBJ with nice tongue action. Threw in HJ rhythm between lips like she's testing how close I'd get. Then slid the cover like she'd done it a thousand times Rode CG then we switched postions without me pulling out. Finished in mish with that soft moan.

    She wiped me down and gave me water. Did some dfk and hugs before I left.

  4. #15483
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 12

    Isa at Life River Spa

    There's anything better than a hot Latina on a hot day I don't know what it is. Isa one of those hot Latinas that look like you just came off of a pole. If she's tripping in her spare time God bless her and if she's not she's wasting her body. The massage was great, but the tease stopped when the pressure was set to medium. After about 35 minutes, she came back with a hot towel to wipe me down and told me to turn over. I sat down on the side of the table after turning over. She took off her dress and shorts for me, and she showed off her beautiful body. I took off her underwear and made her lay on the table.

    During the ten-minute DATY, she closed her legs around my head a few times and gave me the big C. She kept her legs together during the last one to let me know she was done.

    She got some oil for my turn while we switched places. I made her stand on her knees and fucked her from behind and came in another 3 minutes. She cleaned me with hot towel and then massaged my head for a while. She asked if I wanted a bottle of water when the time was up and then went to get it while I got dressed. When Isa came back, she gave me the water. I gave her the tip, and then I left.

  5. #15482
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 10

    Latina Heat with Kloe at Aroma Spa

    This was a caramel skin little firecracker. Kloe very petite girl some sexy curves all over. Beautiful long hair going right down to that big Latina ass that you just have to pound. I don't mind putting injections in a girl's ass as long as I can inject my cock in it LOL. She's a looker that's for sure and she stresses like a stripper. The massage was decent but that's not what I want to brag about. When I stripped her down her body was so tight she definitely works out. Gives me some nice handy work before before putting the glove on. Covered BJ was nice she laid between my legs and suck me off and then she got on top and that's where the magic happened she was so petite I just bounced around everywhere from cowgirl to reverse to doggy. That's where her long hair comes in handy I wrap my wrist around it gave her a little tug while I gave her a big pounding. Definitely going to come back before she leaves in a couple weeks.

  6. #15481
    When is Lala coming to Phoenix?

  7. #15480
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 8

    Kiki at Q Day

    Kiki is a fantastic provider who clearly knows her craft. Her deep-tissue work stood out right away, using a mix of fingers, thumbs, elbows, and finishing with a back walk that really loosened things up. Technique and pressure were spot on, and you can tell she has years of experience without feeling mechanical. Fun source of the table shower you never had your ass and balls clean by a hottie you don't know what you're missing LOL.

    Once things transitioned back to the room, the chemistry was strong and the main portion of the session was handled with confidence and skill. Everything flowed naturally, and her flexibility and control made the experience memorable. So did it happen that ass from behind I mean she has a booty that just claps when you tap it. Nice tits too I love seeing tits flop against each other and doggy is my favorite side. Then she reach down below to rub my nuts until I busted my load. Even after that, there was still plenty of time left, which she used to continue working on my back, shoulders, and neck until close to the end of the hour. Overall, a very satisfying session with a provider who knows how to manage time, technique, and energy. Strong recommendation.

  8. #15479
    Shill account ignore all posts


    Posts: 14

    Nplus Spa new bareback provider Lala

    Bareback providers who swallow cum are very rare in Las Vegas. It was nice when I arrived and met this lady with a huge set of boobs. DD in size that were pouring out of her black dress that she was wearing.

    She has brown hair about down to the middle of her back, a slender frame and a decent booty. We skipped the massage and started with some kissing, she asked me if Iwould like to lay down on the table and when I did. She pushed both of my legs back and put her tongue inside my ass. TUMA felt amazing and she was licking my balls and then started an excellent BBBJ.

    I did not want to finish inside of her mouth yet because I wanted to fuckher first. Lala gave me the option by asking me if I wanted a condom or if I wanted no condom. I chose the no condom option and we discussed the pricing and the next thing you know I'm inside of her with her sitting on top of me in cowgirl. I'm grabbing onto those natural huge boobs and she is pumping me hard.

    I wanted to put her in side straddle so I asked her to switch because I wanted to squeeze her boobs while I was pumping away in this position. Told Lala I wanted her to swallow my load and I pulled out and she spun around and I shot all my cum in her mouth. She opened her mouth to show me and then swallowed it all. Very hot scene, donated $$$ plus HF for the extra services.

    She got some hot towels and cleaned herself up and returned and then cleaned me up and gave me some water and I exited the building. Lala is awesome if you like BBFS.

  9. #15478

    Latina Lily at M Healing Spa

    You can hit up a lot of spots I kind of stick to what I know and I know some good ass when I see it. This place always has new rotation and I text ahead to see working. They said they had a new girl Lily. I always loved to be the first in line to break in some new sweet girls. My Latina girlfriend Lily has beautiful tits and in great shape. She massaged me with oil first and then asked me what I was interested in. She stroked me and let me play with and suck her round titties. I didn't want to fire my load yet, so I had to stop her from sucking me in because her extras was so good.

    I rubbed her clit hard with my hard dick, pulled away, kept touching her, and then dove back in.

    I hit her hard because I knew I couldn't keep going for much longer.

    Man she took a good ass pounding before I finally popped. She cleaned me up, let me kiss and suck her beautiful breasts a few more times, and told me to come back soon. She said, new girls are coming this way. Just as the hot as her. I'm dam sure I will. Definitely, want to see the next round of the girls.

  10. #15477

    NN spa

    Suki is slim and sexy and has a very pretty face. Very young looking. Paid house fee. 6 for 30 minutes and tipped 150. After the table shower and mouth wash she kinda overwhelmed me with DFK to start but it's partly my fault because I definitely encouraged it and participated in it. It was fun. But I needed to move on. Clock ticking LOL. Moved on to BBBJ, she was super aggressive with it also. So good, I did not ask to change anything. She was sucking and sucking, not only my dick but also my balls, total service. She kept doing it and I was feeling great with it so I enjoyed. Finished in her mouth, felt better than most CFS finishes.

  11. #15476

    Who offered NURU?

    Quote Originally Posted by Napkined  [View Original Post]
    I contacted an AMP in regards to their prices and now surprisingly, the higher their services were up there (200 for nuru, 300 for VIP). However, she did add at the end of the text, tips appreciated if happy with the service. Question is, what would be an appropriate tip in this situation.
    Who offers nuru?

  12. #15475

    Lots of names.

    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn77  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or does it seem like they have new girls very very often or maybe they're just changing their names.
    In the review the op listed her as Judy and Lala. LOL.

  13. #15474

    A lot of names

    Quote Originally Posted by PopCorn77  [View Original Post]
    Is it just me or does it seem like they have new girls very very often or maybe they're just changing their names.
    You're right, I counted 8 different names just for the month of April. Eva, Lala, Carrie, Miya, Cherry, Lucy, Nicky, Camilla.

    Business must be great for them to hire that many staff.

  14. #15473
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfield99  [View Original Post]
    I felt the urge to go a second time after winning on a baccarat hand. Lala was available.

    She's 5'2" tall, Chinese provider, she has some nice natural 36 D tits, a clean shaved kitty, long black hair, brown eyes. She has a bubbly personality, and a cute smile.

    She opened the door for me, and gave me a kiss, and we went to the 2nd room on the right. Lots of LFK, and she immediately grabbed my cock, and began to stroke it to life. I placed my HF and donation on the table. She began to suck and lick my nipples. I was playing with her natural tits. I asked 69. Her pussy was great, and she let me put a thumb in her ass. She gave a very noisy, and enthusiastic BBBJ. I needed that wet pussy.

    I glove up and have her fuck me ACG, and Judy likes being on top, I was kissing her tits while she fucked me. I have her in DOGGY, and her pussy felt snug in this position. I have her on her back, and I fuck her MISSIONARY. We kiss and make out DFK, as I pound her. I'm about to explode, so I pull out, and have her give me another BBBJ until I CIM.

    Lala cleaned me up with a hot towel. I highly recommend her.

    Damage: . 6 HF $. 8 Dono.
    Is it just me or does it seem like they have new girls very very often or maybe they're just changing their names.

  15. #15472

    Lisa at Aqua Day Spa

    I had a weekday itch I needed to get scratched Lisa have the hands and mouth to do it. Super attractive girl cute smile light skin really ample titties. Got a really nice round ass for an Asian girl and I felt wonderful when my cock was buried in her cheeks. Table shower first night sweat fun before we got to the main event. She gave me a bit of a tease of a rub for about 15 minutes. When we flipped over we both knew what I wanted I pointed to her Kitty and she pointed to my wallet LOL. No cover needed for the BJ nice and wet just like the table shower. She can take a deep too and she makes the greatest gagging sounds I've ever heard. After she put the rubber on she got on top I love how she digged her fingernails in my chest while she grinded down on me it was so hot. I put her on her stomach for some lazy dog and let out a huge moan when I drop my load. Such a good time.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape