Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 59 of 2505 FirstFirst ... 9 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 109 159 559 1059 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 885 of 37575
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #36705

    Bonita

    Quote Originally Posted by Wobuzhidao  [View Original Post]
    Went to hers a while ago, told me on site that no nuru for the first visit, but still charged me $200. Very mediocre massage, with plain HJ finish, no kissing, no touching, no teasing.

    Very disappointed, won't go again. Her sister Lisa was way way better. Rest her soul.
    If you can stand the oil (and I can), it's Bonita almost every time. RIP Lisa.

  2. #36704
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke01  [View Original Post]
    What was the result, how was your visit?
    Follow this thread, I reported on my visit previously.

  3. #36703
    Quote Originally Posted by HouseOfCards  [View Original Post]
    Yep, it's the usual election year shenanigans. It's nothing more than political theater. Politicians know people have short memories, so things will chill out after November.

    Anyway, all of the busts seem like they take place early in the day. If you're really worried about it, then don't go in before late afternoon. After that, you should be fine.
    The other thing to keep in mind about AMPs and why they are usually tolerated is that they reduce the amount of street mongering, which politicians hate more than any other kind of illicit sex action. It's true that trafficking is a problem, and I'm okay with targeting real trafficking (as opposed to any kind of sex work being labelled trafficking), but many policymakers care more about appearances than about what people are actually doing.

  4. #36702

    Alices spa, 26 mile

    Recently went to Alices spa and saw Lee (I think) , nice lady reasonably good looking and build. Light massage, nice tease and good finish. Allowed roaming over her clothes only. Says BJ and FS not available. Probably will repeat. Did not short on time.

  5. #36701

    Early bird gets a hassle

    Quote Originally Posted by HeeJunk  [View Original Post]
    In the words of Aaron Rogers. I want everyone to just RE L A X. We have seen purges before.
    Yep, it's the usual election year shenanigans. It's nothing more than political theater. Politicians know people have short memories, so things will chill out after November.

    Anyway, all of the busts seem like they take place early in the day. If you're really worried about it, then don't go in before late afternoon. After that, you should be fine.

  6. #36700
    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    No not the boobie kind of busts. Couple places got hit today. The one on Van Dyke just south of 696 and one in Chesterfield on Gratiot. They close'm down, but for how long?
    I remember someone posting about this place before. It sucked.

  7. #36699

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by RamButt  [View Original Post]
    Looks like Macomb and Oakland County Sheriff's got a hard on for these massage places. Won't be long before they are all shut down.
    In the words of Aaron Rogers. I want everyone to just RE L A X. We have seen purges before.

  8. #36698

    They're shut'em down boys

    Quote Originally Posted by LazyLover  [View Original Post]
    U Spa Milford, Closed by Oakland Co Sheriff.

    I reviewed them on Monday this week, and. I guess kiss of death, as now they gone.

    Not sure if my review contributed, or the fact they have a new ad up (she asked if I saw it, I did), or just bad luck / timing.

    The sheriff detective left his card on their door.
    Looks like Macomb and Oakland County Sheriff's got a hard on for these massage places. Won't be long before they are all shut down.

  9. #36697

    Same.

    Same. Please message me.

    Quote Originally Posted by StealthStealth  [View Original Post]
    Clear some space to send a message or reply where they are here.
    .

  10. #36696

    Newer places on Garfield /21

    There's a couple of newer places at Garfield and 21. Anyone have experiences with them?

  11. #36695

    U Spa Milford, Closed by Oakland Co Sheriff

    U Spa Milford, Closed by Oakland Co Sheriff.

    I reviewed them on Monday this week, and. I guess kiss of death, as now they gone.

    Not sure if my review contributed, or the fact they have a new ad up (she asked if I saw it, I did), or just bad luck / timing.

    The sheriff detective left his card on their door.

  12. #36694

    Space

    Quote Originally Posted by Asianblasian  [View Original Post]
    Full Service from a place that supposedly doesn't do FS. The girl there was been fulfilling ALL my requests since after my first visit. If you are interested in the location, names and contact send me a direct message. Just want to keep it relatively discreet but also it's been so good I need to share.
    Clear some space to send a message or reply where they are here.

  13. #36693

    New FS Spot

    Full Service from a place that supposedly doesn't do FS. The girl there was been fulfilling ALL my requests since after my first visit. If you are interested in the location, names and contact send me a direct message. Just want to keep it relatively discreet but also it's been so good I need to share.

  14. #36692

    New FS Spot

    I've been going to an AMP lately and one of the girls there has been doing basically anything if you tip. FS and a lot more extras. I like it cause it's not a typical FS place. If anyone's interested in the info, contact and location just shoot me a message. It might be far for a lot of you but it's definitely worth it. I been wanting to keep it on the low but it's been so good just have to share her.

  15. #36691

    Video

    Quote Originally Posted by AmpDoggy  [View Original Post]
    https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&id=1344160978

    Lot of views, guess I have to avoid this spot for a while, funny thing she posts it looks like girls going in, and I thought I had a hard time judging age for these girls.
    Thats the one that popped up on my feed. Some comments are funny.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape