Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Babies & Arrangements

+ Add Report
Page 5 of 73 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 55 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1085
This blog is moderated by BestDjInOhio
  1. #1025

    I think you've unlocked the secret!

    Ah, I think you've unlocked the secret to SA. So, the trick is to be a pretty good looking guy with a decent amount of discretionary spending money and a willingness to cover things like rent, medical expenses, a car, moving expenses and tuition and you will have a fairly good number of you and attractive women flocking to your bed. Well, of course that works LOL! And in fairness since I'm being a little facetious, that really is the promise that is implied to young women signing up for the website. Here, you will find men with money who are successful and pretty good looking who are looking to support you in exchange for being available to them sexually.

    Where I think the disconnect is. Is men who are not really that successful or that good looking hoping to convince young attractive coeds to sleep with them in exchange for the promise not to call them escorts. I think for those men, your best best are the actual escorts who are branching out in hopes of a higher-quality customer. I doubt that pairing a fairly decent membership fee is worth the squeeze for that. You can find those women on Eros and Private Delights. Like, as in literally those same women.

    And, I agree with you that if you are indeed in a position to 'pay the freight' Seeking is a shockingly good way to find attractive young women willing to bend their moral compass a bit and it is a LOT of fun. Just enter eyes wide open that if the membership dues seem expensive. It's probably not the place for you. If, on the other hand, you've actually chartered to avoid the long lines at Denver International to get one extra day of skiing in at Vail you are in the right place.

    Quote Originally Posted by AnomBox  [View Original Post]
    I don't disagree seeking has changed from what it once was, but the site is still a unique marketplace with value. I've found that it can provide endless pussy if you are successful, fit, have some game, and have plenty of play money. While I could occasionally score a hot cartgirl or bartender, seeking has enabled that to be a regular and expected occurrence. However, I've also had friends crash and burn on seeking because they fail to realize being overweight and cheap kills a woman's interest in fucking them. SA provides access, but doesn't guarantee success.

  2. #1024
    Quote Originally Posted by Jsnx8990  [View Original Post]
    Took about 6 months off from seeking because their pricing is just pissing me off at this point. Decided to hop back on and see what the market had to offer. The answer to that is. Jack shit. Seems like any reasonably attractive girl on there these days is asking for $1 k plus / meet, is like 45 minutes away, doesn't host, wants you to uber them etc. Not even worth negotiating at that point. Got to say I think the site is cooked and don't see that changing anytime soon.
    I don't disagree seeking has changed from what it once was, but the site is still a unique marketplace with value. I've found that it can provide endless pussy if you are successful, fit, have some game, and have plenty of play money. While I could occasionally score a hot cartgirl or bartender, seeking has enabled that to be a regular and expected occurrence. However, I've also had friends crash and burn on seeking because they fail to realize being overweight and cheap kills a woman's interest in fucking them. SA provides access, but doesn't guarantee success.

    While I'm successful on Tinder, Hinge, Redddit, and FetLife, I've yet to find another resource that provides us older guys access to as big of a pool of younger women, who aren't straight up escorts, that are down to casually fuck. If anybody knows of one please let me know.

    I've been fortunate in that I've had a string of traditional, long term SB relationships since I semi-retired and moved to FL. A few years of early to mid-20's, level headed bi-sexual graduate students that I've met off SA. I've helped them through school, covered braces, moved them cross country, paid off a car, and currently paying marina live aboard fees and insurance. In return I've had eager, fertile, young women who let come over and creampie them after they worship my cock with phone recording them. Whenever I have the urge. Since I only use seeking for variety when I travel, I haven't experienced the stress of constantly fishing in the bowl. I'm sure it could be a ton of bs to deal with since SA is absolutely full of bullshit and women with unrealistic expectations, etc. While I've found it to be quite fruitful, my account was recently banned, again, with little explanation or recourse so I'm done with it. This coupled with the facial recognition tech enabling scammers and blackmailers means I'm exploring new hobbies and will move on from this chapter of my life when my current SB finishes school. Unless her gf sticks around.

  3. #1023

    How is this possible?

    23 years old and has had her account since 2018?. That would make her 16 at the time of account creation. That's always been a no no on SA.

    All I can figure is some sort of account takeover. Which probably means scam. I was under the impression that people can't change their ages though. It's very odd. I have seen a few others like this recently.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...9-7deffbdc0325

  4. #1022

    Seeking: Tampa | Rubi

    I wanted to see if anybody on this side of the forum has any info on this one? I can't find her link anymore, I moved to texting a while ago and had to reschedule a dinner. The ppm is a little higher, but I wanted to see if it would be worth it. She has a nice personality and says she's open to a lot of intimacy. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260307_054742_Seeking.jpg‎  

  5. #1021

  6. #1020

    Sam

    Setting up a date for Sam to join my long term grad student SB and I for some dirty scenarios. She's older and thicker than I swim with in the bike but a mature woman who is willing to play with a younger, more attractive, woman is challenging to find unless you go the swinger route, which has its issues.

    Anybody play with this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...2-cccf613b584e

  7. #1019

    SugarLifeNow

    Hey everyone, new fun SLN girl in Tampa, her name is Presh and she is 21. She is not into anal or being fingered, but she loves having her ass fingered when she rides. She likes rough sex, and loves having her ass and pussy licked. She also loves giving head. No word on BBFS. Asking for a mid to high PPM allowance, but can be talked down to earth if approached the right way.

    https://sugarlifenow.com/profile/preshxx/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot 2026-05-09 at 11.04.33 AM.png‎   Screenshot 2026-05-09 at 11.04.45 AM.png‎   Screenshot 2026-05-09 at 11.04.57 AM.png‎   Screenshot 2026-05-09 at 11.05.09 AM.png‎   Screenshot 2026-05-09 at 11.05.19 AM.png‎  


  8. #1018

    Time Wasters

    Doing a mini report of some currently active chicks who are pointless to engage with. YMMV of course.

    Ariel, 31 - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...a-bee819b9224d.

    Not in Tampa, can be flown in from PA. Didn't bother to ask for a rate as I found the socials and she was 2 x the weight at one point plus kids, so there's probably loose skin hiding and she's not local.

    Lana, 19 - https://members.seeking.com/member/f...7-75d39063e5ac.

    Saving herself for marriage LOL.

    Nini, 22 - https://members.seeking.com/member/3...f-40dd123a0ef9.

    Wants only one SD, wants 800 an hour. Ridiculous.

    Hazel, 26 - https://members.seeking.com/member/3...1-c16a86712e30.

    Maybe a bot. Who knows. She's in Orlando but only lists Tampa as her location. Waste of time.
    Last edited by Mandane; 05-05-26 at 14:53. Reason: spelling

  9. #1017

    Hannah from SA

    Hello gentleman, I was debating seeing Hannah from SA in my area of Greenville SC. In doing some digging it appears she moved to my area from Tampa recently (or at least was told by another on the board) and I was curious if anyone saw her in your area? I see a link to another Hannah but its now down when searching reviews here so I am attaching her current profile link here. I have sent a couple messages back and forth on the site but was debating giving a number for texting and trying to negotiate some time with her so would love to hear anything you may have if any of you have seen her when she was living in your area. Thank you in advance!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...0-1783973aacdc

  10. #1016

    Angel is a devil

    This one has been active before with different profiles. A new one popped up.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...2-3f4b77feb372

    According to reports she's a grade A psycho.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/BubbaArmy/s/09fPQvRdZ3

    If you scroll down the thread you will see her booking picture.

  11. #1015

    What up from Miami

    Hey guys,

    Anyone seen her? Had seen her post on trys* for quite some time, just saw her profile on seeking. I'm over in Miami, she says she splits between South Florida and Tampa so figured I'd see if any of you guys had met her.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...9-7639a6f15cb2

    https://tryst.link/escort/miafield

    Love her look, I simped for her of a long time ago for a month or so.

  12. #1014

    That's insane

    Even if it WAS on the up and up, having someone do that kind of intrusive dive on you, and then put you on social media blast like that? If she's 44 (sure looks like it) she acts about 15. Fuck that.

    Quote Originally Posted by Mandane  [View Original Post]
    I did a quick face check search on this one and it's red flag central unless you are actually using the site for dating. Even then it's probably still to much. She's a cop (learned that from scrolling her tik tok) and you will be background checked, social media posted, etc.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-88c1ba6903c2

    Lots of her posts are about hinge dates, so you no idea how she would work on SA since it's a new account.

    https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZP8gGnC4g/

    The tool she says she uses to background check you is - https://www.intelius.com/.

  13. #1013

    If you value your privacy avoid.

    I did a quick face check search on this one and it's red flag central unless you are actually using the site for dating. Even then it's probably still to much. She's a cop (learned that from scrolling her tik tok) and you will be background checked, social media posted, etc.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-88c1ba6903c2

    Lots of her posts are about hinge dates, so you no idea how she would work on SA since it's a new account.

    https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZP8gGnC4g/

    The tool she says she uses to background check you is - https://www.intelius.com/.

  14. #1012
    Quote Originally Posted by TampaMan60  [View Original Post]
    I've been in contact with Cassie. Has anybody had any experience with her? I'm still in the negotiating stage. I'll let you know how it goes. Any info would be helpful.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...9-a0952ae8df02
    Did you ever get a price? Ever see her?

  15. #1011

    Nikole

    Her profile is still up & active. I've been traveling so haven't sampled her yet.

    Quote Originally Posted by StpaMonger  [View Original Post]
    At least comes up deleted on my phone. Oh well. Report back if she was legit and cool!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape