Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 51 of 1776 FirstFirst ... 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 101 151 551 1051 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 26640
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25890

    Night rider

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...keywords=Night+rider&psizeType=in&weightType=l.

    Any reports on this smoke show.

  2. #25889
    Quote Originally Posted by Raimon321  [View Original Post]
    She is legit.

  3. #25888

    Sexy black chick- Chanel

    Hey yal, haven't posted in a bit. Been seeing a few annnd being kinda broke.

    This girl looks like the type for me to blow some money on- anyone seen her?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pids/207003551

  4. #25887

  5. #25886

    Who's got a strong head game

    Looking for recommendations on who's got a strong head game. Would like the head game to last an hour with multiple loads being taken and swallowed happily. Any suggestions guys? I've been a massage guy previous to this, but want to try this new and specific thing. Thanks.

  6. #25885
    Quote Originally Posted by RubberKnickers  [View Original Post]
    I'm glad she decided to make it right with you. My question is does she actually look like her pictures?
    Yes she does look like her pictures.

  7. #25884

    Sarah Lovely

    Quote Originally Posted by Spanky79  [View Original Post]
    She made it right with me. She said text her and she will make it right to anyone that was f'ed over. Have to show proof tho.
    I'm glad she decided to make it right with you. My question is does she actually look like her pictures?

  8. #25883

  9. #25882

    Lolly lolli

    You didn't miss anything, the one time I seen her she stunk so bad I left. Heavy use on the candy as well.

    Quote Originally Posted by Variety1  [View Original Post]
    Time waster. Tried twice, sporadic communication, long delays and then nothing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...0/700396473840

  10. #25881

    Lolly

    Time waster. Tried twice, sporadic communication, long delays and then nothing.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...0/700396473840

  11. #25880

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by DingleBerry69  [View Original Post]
    I am assuming you are talking about the link I am posting below, if so, I am curious if you have seen her before? If you have and you still want to see her again, then go for it, if you have never seen her before, I would suggest finding someone else, almost anyone else would probably be a better alternative than her. She is always so strung out and just looks incredibly unhealthy. She looks and acts like someone you would see in those videos of Kensington, Philadelphia.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...i/341238987322
    I have not seen her before. Thanks for the heads up. I set a meet the other day but something came up and I had to cancel. Sounds like a blessing.

  12. #25879
    I messed up the link - https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...5/311428334282.

    Quote Originally Posted by Member#6967  [View Original Post]
    Hello Gents,

    Does anyone know this one's name? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand.../311428334282. Seems familiar, but I can't place it.

  13. #25878

    Anyone? Name?

    Hello Gents,

    Does anyone know this one's name? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand.../311428334282. Seems familiar, but I can't place it.

  14. #25877

    Dallas retired??

    Anyone saw Dallas lately? Did she retire?

  15. #25876

    Parsing

    Quote Originally Posted by Jippedo21  [View Original Post]
    Amy.

    Always solid, really gets into it. I have seen her for a long time now and every time she is in town I hit her up. 1. 5 for hhr, doesn't watch the clock. Incall is always a nice hotel on the southside of GR. She is a bit older but still rides like she's in her 20's.

    https://tryst.link/escort/prettyamy34

    Summer.

    Decided to try Summer. She did a ss for 1. 2 which is pretty standard. She had really good picture which made me want to try her out. But seeing her was kind of a let down. She definitely needs makeup. Everything covered and overall a pretty standard session. Won't be repeating.

    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...pe=damage-done

    J.
    You're going to want to bump up those parses on your M+ runs. And maybe post the right link.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape