Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 26638
-
05-04-26 08:49 #25888Senior Member

Posts: 53Sexy black chick- Chanel
Hey yal, haven't posted in a bit. Been seeing a few annnd being kinda broke.
This girl looks like the type for me to blow some money on- anyone seen her?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pids/207003551
-
05-03-26 23:48 #25887Regular Member

Posts: 1Kluee
Hi.
Has anyone seen Kluee?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pids/206939460
-
05-03-26 23:05 #25886Senior Member

Posts: 58Who's got a strong head game
Looking for recommendations on who's got a strong head game. Would like the head game to last an hour with multiple loads being taken and swallowed happily. Any suggestions guys? I've been a massage guy previous to this, but want to try this new and specific thing. Thanks.
-
05-03-26 08:42 #25885Senior Member

Posts: 122Yes she does look like her pictures.
Originally Posted by RubberKnickers
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-26 18:44 #25884Regular Member

Posts: 10Sarah Lovely
I'm glad she decided to make it right with you. My question is does she actually look like her pictures?
Originally Posted by Spanky79
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 23:43 #25883Regular Member

Posts: 17Tgtbt
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pids/206716680
Anybody actually seen her?
-
04-30-26 16:47 #25882Senior Member

Posts: 201Lolly lolli
You didn't miss anything, the one time I seen her she stunk so bad I left. Heavy use on the candy as well.
Originally Posted by Variety1
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 15:40 #25881Senior Member

Posts: 491Lolly
Time waster. Tried twice, sporadic communication, long delays and then nothing.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...0/700396473840
-
04-30-26 10:58 #25880Regular Member

Posts: 9Thanks
I have not seen her before. Thanks for the heads up. I set a meet the other day but something came up and I had to cancel. Sounds like a blessing.
Originally Posted by DingleBerry69
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 21:27 #25879Regular Member

Posts: 170I messed up the link - https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...5/311428334282.
Originally Posted by Member#6967
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 16:15 #25878Regular Member

Posts: 170Anyone? Name?
Hello Gents,
Does anyone know this one's name? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand.../311428334282. Seems familiar, but I can't place it.
-
04-29-26 11:33 #25877Senior Member

Posts: 412Dallas retired??
Anyone saw Dallas lately? Did she retire?
-
04-29-26 11:08 #25876Regular Member

Posts: 11Parsing
You're going to want to bump up those parses on your M+ runs. And maybe post the right link.
Originally Posted by Jippedo21
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 23:45 #25875Senior Member

Posts: 208Temperance
A while ago I hit pause on the hobby for a few different reasons, but I couldn't agree more with OD's post. Temp is exceptional, on so many levels. Glad to see these positive reports pop up here today. Everyone's got their demons, myself included. But Temp is a really cool girl who is extremely good at what she does. I miss seeing her.
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-ODB.
-
04-28-26 21:52 #25874Senior Member

Posts: 225Temperance
I can second Bottum's comments. I've been seeing her pretty regularly since he introduced us. Sweet girl in her early 40's. Good conversation and a passionate lover. If you are not into the PSE (I'm not) she is also very good at GFE, which I am totally into. One of the best providers I've seen in GR from my point of view.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
OD.











Reply With Quote





