Thread: Korean Agency and K-Indy
+
Add Report
Results 301 to 315 of 1638
-
04-30-26 13:49 #1338Senior Member

Posts: 66Thought Sex in the Shower was height of elegance—until Sex on the Sofa today. Phila
https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/copy-of-haru
I've been seeing Phila on and off for years, but our schedules kept missing each other until recently. Word got around that she'd dropped some weight and added regular workouts, so I jumped at the chance to reconnect. When she opened the door, I lit up right away—she looked even prettier and cuter with her fresh hairstyle and nice makeup, and her slim, toned figure stood out in the best way. At 5'3" and around 105 lbs with those nice 34 C curves, she has that perfect petite build that's easy to appreciate, and she keeps herself in great shape despite being a bit more mature than her listed age.
We jumped straight into things like long-lost lovers, trading deep kisses nonstop while we moved to her room. Clothes came off as we stood there making out, hands exploring, and enjoying some standing P2 P until the clock nudged us along. The usual shower routine felt extra nice with her attentive touch, then she dropped to her knees for an outstanding BBBJ, DT, with strong eye contact that had me rock hard in no time. We moved to the sofa where she crawled over for more of her skilled oral work, adding some nice spit and technique that nearly pushed me over the edge. I had her slow down so we could keep going. She then climbed up on my lap for intense P2 P before standing up facing me for me to taste and finger her wet pussy. From there, she slid onto my lap for intense CG bare, our mouths locked together as I went deep inside her. Her Korean whispers of "I like it" mixed with louder moans made the moment electric—we both hit a strong peak together. After a quick breather and cleanup, we hit the bed for round two: more great BBBJ, then switching through missionary, doggy, and CG before finishing with CIM.
Phila's 100% focus on pleasing made the whole visit feel special and draining in the best way. This lovely, fit MILF knows exactly how to deliver a memorable time. I'll definitely be back again and again.
-
04-30-26 12:05 #1337Senior Member

Posts: 66CP Skinny Phila, Flat Buttock?
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
I'm not here to defend Phila — this is simply my honest observation. Having seen her several times over the years, I had heard recently that she had lost weight and become noticeably more toned and slender since her last tour. Before today's appointment, I'll admit I was a bit concerned that she might have become too thin, especially after someone mentioned a "flat backside. ".
Originally Posted by ParisT312
[View Original Post]
The moment I walked in and saw her, I was pleasantly surprised. She looks different — refreshed, a little younger, and genuinely cute in a way that enhances her appeal as a sexy MILF. When we were all naked together, I took the opportunity to closely observe and touch her body, particularly her buttocks, to see if the concerns had merit. My verdict? Not at all. Phila has maintained an excellent skinny / slender figure. She isn't a perfect Type 1 from the attached chart, but she closely resembles a Type 5 — far from flat, with a soft, natural curve that remains very appealing.
Just my two cents. I'll share a full review separately.
-
04-29-26 15:07 #1336Senior Member

Posts: 223You got it right on Philas ass. It's pretty fucking flat. If that's your think, go with Scarlett.
Originally Posted by ParisT312
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 13:44 #1335Senior Member

Posts: 41Based on what I have read Phila has a prettier face, but flat behind and nice MMs, Service is very routine.
Originally Posted by BMoreDog69
[View Original Post]
Scarlett on the other hand is shorter and seems to be up for anything. Also has tattoos that can be distracting that Phila doesn't.
Both are MILFs and are not natural.
-
04-29-26 11:42 #1334Senior Member

Posts: 2740Several other people commented on no dfk so I'm pretty sure she doesn't. I don't usually DFK so I'm not a good judge of it. This is why one reviewer can't tell you everything about a girl, we all care about different things. And some reviewers exaggerate all the time, you'll have to figure that out on your own.
Originally Posted by Hmapril
[View Original Post]
Jenny is unusual in having big tits and ass but a relatively skinny waist, which you don't really see in full Asians.
It's been a while since I saw her but her face was very good for her age. Like a reverse Viki where Viki's body was great but her face was older and GND. Certainly, the experience and skills are their strong points.
Originally Posted by BMoreDog69
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 08:38 #1333Senior Member

Posts: 818RE: CP urls and Scarlett
The url thing is just a CP thing. They re-use the url and upload the new photos, etc.
Thanks for the additional scoop on Scarlett. I was thinking about hitting Phila this week, before she goes and Scarlett next week, for my own comparison, but based on the recent comments I'll just hit Scarlett this week, and maybe next, LOL! She sounds like my kind of girl, except for the comment about possibly hard MMs. AT my age, her age is relative, and I prefer a little more life experience in my ladies. A good HYA, with exceptional service, is a thing to behold, but I'd rather lean into a more likely good experience.
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 08:33 #1332Senior Member

Posts: 595Jenny at ATM
Jenny is special. A perfect 10 body for me. Gorgeous breasts with a dream bubble butt. Totally willing to please. DFK, BBBJ, DATY, 69, MSOG. FYI she is leaving soon.
-
04-29-26 06:09 #1331Senior Member

Posts: 104Photoshopped face, but the body representation is good. If You've ever seen Samantha from Cvip, she comes close, like 70-75 percent.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 21:28 #1330Senior Member

Posts: 91Did Jenny do dfk?
Is her ass big because her thighs are thick?
Originally Posted by DownloadX
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 20:30 #1329Senior Member

Posts: 2740
Originally Posted by SweetDog
[View Original Post]
Jenny aka Daisy L - Full bodied, big natural top tier tits and ass, half-Asian, body over face, strictly GFE only, GND face. 5'4", DD cup natural, 20's. She enjoys her tits being sucked and pussy eaten, enjoyed everything we did. She has tanlines on her back and tits. Her ass is big and very round. Fully shaved pussy, seems to enjoy dick no problem. Good service for a young girl, good attitude. Full bodied. Routine starts like a stripper with her rubbing her boddy and ass against my parts. DTF. Important: Not a service queen, not for full Service Hunters.
Originally Posted by Mross86
[View Original Post]
CP Scarlett - Hot Asian Mom (HAB), high service. Very good face, mature, face over body, C or D MMs a bit hard, short, skilled, loves sex. Good BBBJ skills, in my journal I wrote and I quote "no teeth for miles". DTF just start slow and work with her. Sweet girl, easy to vibe with decent English. She looks most like her ad with white top and jeans, it's not far off. A service hunter will probably describe her better than me.
Originally Posted by Happy 55
[View Original Post]
Her appeal is face, bbbj, DTF, and overall service. "When too many HYA are guilty of giving me BBBJ that feel like a light breeze, I see skilled MILFs like Scarlett for no teeth for miles BJ."
The url says Rachel but ad name and photos are no teeth for miles Scarlett. Probably for Service Hunters. Since I look for HYA, I'm not qualified to rate high service girls or bbbj. I just know they are above the service I look for, so maybe good enough for service guys.
-
04-28-26 15:21 #1328Senior Member

Posts: 66Non-stop firecracker drained me twice. CP Scarlett
FYI.
https://www.clubparadiseusa.com/rachel
I liked Scarlett the moment I saw her. She's exactly my type with that super skinny, petite body frame—5'1" and just 90 lbs, with a small, pretty face that looks great. Even though she's a bit mature, her looks are to-die-for sexy, especially those amazing enhanced D-cup breasts that feel and look fantastic.
From the start, her great attitude showed—she's all about aiming to please and keeping things fun. We were DFKing sensually right away, and her tiny 2-piece bikini came off quick. I got rock hard just kissing her and exploring those perfect D-cups.
In the shower, she washed me thoroughly, then dropped to her knees for some real BBBJ with DT. Things got wild fast after some body slide and P2 P—she guided me into her wet pussy from behind bare, moving her butt perfectly in sync. We switched to standing missionary, I was holding the wall so we didn't slip. She's so tight from her pocket-size build that I couldn't hold back and finished inside her for round one.
Back in the room, she showed off her BJ skills with tongue, spit, eye contact, rimming, and BLS. We did 69—her fresh pussy tasted amazing, and she got super vocal when I ate her and fingered her. Then she hopped on for fast CG like an energized bunny, before we switched to her favorite doggie where I pounded deep and hard. She finished me with another BBBJ and CIM for round two.
We chatted, touched, made out, and joked around after. She even offered round three with a smile, but I was totally drained and had to laugh, "You're killing an old man in bed!" One last great DFK and shower before I left.
Scarlett is a playful, satisfying MILF who delivers every time. I fell hard for this one and will definitely repeat soon!
-
04-28-26 13:20 #1327Senior Member

Posts: 223Thanks for the review. Are her photos pretty accurate to what she looks like in real life?
Originally Posted by Almel89
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 11:08 #1326Senior Member

Posts: 104Lydia ATM
https://www.asiantopmodel.com/lydia
Tofft and saw her, great body, nice tits, ass. Not on the level of say Samantha from the cvip days but like 70 percent ish I guess. Service wise though, dogshit, she let me dfk and lfk, but it was like kissing a hole, nothing back from her. Maybe it was vibes or atmosphere idk. If it wasn't for the fact she did bbfscip I'd go with like a 2-3 out of 10. But with that, and the fact she does rimming, and does shower service, she's a 5, maybe a 6.
Maybe your experience is better. But don't go with high expectation, I personally won't repeat, my first miss with atm.
-
04-26-26 15:35 #1325Regular Member

Posts: 186Phila
For whatever is worth, I've had experience with Phila only and I'd recommend. Meant to go back for some time, but haven't gotten a chance.
Originally Posted by BMoreDog69
[View Original Post]
-
04-26-26 15:16 #1324Senior Member

Posts: 818RE: Phila and Scarlett
I appreciate the comment. It's hard. The intangibles make up all the difference, and those things are hard to convey.
Stay safe and have fun.
Originally Posted by Heh1177
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




