Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 66 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 16 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 116 166 566 1066 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 29299
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #28324

    Angel Spa South

    Had a visit at Angel Spa South yesterday. I was greeted by Coco. I believe she just started recently and she was cute. She's short, small body and thin. She asked if it was my first time and I told her no, been coming for a few months now. She asked what I wanted and I told her whatever she's comfortable with. She took off her clothes and grabbed the oil. We started with a b2 b massage that felt amazing. She was gentle, but not too gentle. Asked for more pressure and she applied it. On the flip she got on top and rubbed my chest, looked me in my eyes and proceeded to play with junior. I gave her the nod that it was ok and she gave a deep BJ. She will stare in your eyes as she's doing it. She put a bag on and rode the hell out of me. I didn't even get a chance to do mish or doggy, but I'm not complaining because it felt amazing. Finished in the bag. Definitely going to repeat.

  2. #28323
    Quote Originally Posted by THM39  [View Original Post]
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...8/957005164009

    Not a hotel. House in Carmel. Cute 20 something Japanese girl with nice perky B cups, perfect ass, natural pussy hair but not bushy! Sweet. Showered together first.
    That's AsianLove mentioned in the Korean Girl thread.

  3. #28322

    Angel south

    New girl there, looks mid to late twenties, about 5 ft, slim body with huge DD's. I think she said her name was Coco. Fun time, she is into everything. Would definitely repeat.

  4. #28321

    Vivi angel

    Missed posting and this was before my trip to Louisville. Been a while, so was trying to goon around places on Sunday evening, I already know it was a bad decision, as I could see at least 2 cars in fro. T of parlors. After a circle and window shopping, finally got to see empty parking lot in angel spa south. This time it is viva and coco.

    2 different personalities, Vivi- perfect body,5'5, thin. Boobs. Big b natural I believe. I could say her body is like a model like physique. Since I last had a MILF, I want to have a young natural this time. Started off with a solid pull. Towards the end of massage, teasing started. She was rubbing junior using her warm hands until it gets tight. This al happened, While she's kissing. Asked what I want, negotiated for 140 CFS. She happily accepted it. Smells good, shaved and again perfect young slender structure. The teasing and kissing led to a intense BBJ and the covered pounding. One series thing was she wore her bra and put junior between her boobs and bra and gave the rub. Fearing, herbra would be filled with my junk she took everything into her mouth. Good luck mongering.

  5. #28320

    Hotel Asian

    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer60  [View Original Post]
    Are there any hotel asians in Indy right now I go every now and then just for something different I have texted a couple of numbers but no response Pm me if you want.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/india...8/957005164009

    Not a hotel. House in Carmel. Cute 20 something Japanese girl with nice perky B cups, perfect ass, natural pussy hair but not bushy! Sweet. Showered together first.

  6. #28319

    Gua Sha

    Quote Originally Posted by JamesBlond007  [View Original Post]
    I had occasion to check out Oasis on 96th & Michigan, right round the corner from a hotel for those in town on business. Decent parking, a teensy bit public, but not bad. 70 to the house, pretty good rub. Never had hot stones before. For an AMP massage, it was very good, only exception was that she did some kind of derm-abrasion or scraping or something, and was a little hard on the shoulders, left with some bruising.

    Flip was later in the massage than I'm used to, but very well done, the kind where you blow your nuts and she keeps going a little longer. I don't go to places that offer more than an old fashioned, and I'm fairly certain it's not available, but what was offered was good, and I've been to a few places. She also did the Korean thing where they dress you afterward. I tipped 60, I thought she earned it.
    If the 'derm-abrasion or scraping' felt like your skin was being scraped by the back of a comb or other hard surface, it could have been done with a gua sha tool (you can google it). Comes in many shapes and made of different materials, intended to promote 'lymphatic drainage and increase circulation' (LOL) on many parts of the body. And hot stones can enhance an otherwise meager experience, hope you thanked her for her professionalism, sir!

  7. #28318
    Quote Originally Posted by JohnGuest  [View Original Post]
    Any good restaurant or massage therapy spa will have a lot of foot traffic. Except for people aware of what's going on in the back rooms, no one should care. I remember Blue Moon on Keystone, had an Angela that was charming, a looker and awesome skilled! Drove a little white four door Mercedes with California plates. Building was a duplex by itself on a lot. I don't recall ever seeing the other half ever occupied. They got busted and shut down. Somebody complained, not a neighbor!
    I'm pretty sure you are missing the point I was trying to make.

    When only MEN enter in and out throughout the day / night, into an AMP, then certain attention gets drawn. Especially up North, due to nature of it being known as a more "refined" area generally to live in.

    Example being that the Eastside usually stays in business without being bothered by Uncle as much. I'm not here to debate or trigger the Kitty Kat lovers. I'm just stating what I believe. We can take it to the prick yard if you'd like, rather than clogging up this thread. Let's just move on to the next report.

  8. #28317

    Oasis. Carmel / Zionsville

    I had occasion to check out Oasis on 96th & Michigan, right round the corner from a hotel for those in town on business. Decent parking, a teensy bit public, but not bad. 70 to the house, pretty good rub. Never had hot stones before. For an AMP massage, it was very good, only exception was that she did some kind of derm-abrasion or scraping or something, and was a little hard on the shoulders, left with some bruising.

    Flip was later in the massage than I'm used to, but very well done, the kind where you blow your nuts and she keeps going a little longer. I don't go to places that offer more than an old fashioned, and I'm fairly certain it's not available, but what was offered was good, and I've been to a few places. She also did the Korean thing where they dress you afterward. I tipped 60, I thought she earned it.

  9. #28316

    A1

    I saw someone said A1 closed, but I just texted them and they responded.

  10. #28315
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1174
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmer60  [View Original Post]
    Are there any hotel asians in Indy right now I go every now and then just for something different I have texted a couple of numbers but no response Pm me if you want.
    Lack of response often means they're switching hotels or one girl left and they're waiting for the next to arrive. I haven't seen as many different ads lately so we're probably down to just one for now. If just changing hotels, they should start responding again any time now.

  11. #28314

    Visiting Indy

    Visiting Indy. Any good massage places offering the whole menu on the north side? Browsed thru and saw that most of the places being talked about are on the south side or near downtown. Thanks.

  12. #28313
    Quote Originally Posted by Monsignor  [View Original Post]
    I suspect he's missing a comma in the sentence in question.
    Gen Fed? Is this Shelbyville?

  13. #28312

    Seeking recommendations

    I will be doing an overnight trip to the area in mid-June. I will likely be staying in the Noblesville or Fishers area. Are there any AMPs I should check out near those areas any I should stay away from? I would not be opposed to an outcall even.

    If you would like to send recommendations either way by private message that is ok with me.

    I can make recommendations on several places in the Fort Wayne and Elkhart areas if you are coming up this way. Most of my visits I have posted in either the Fort Wayne board or the South Bend board.

  14. #28311

    Hotel Asians

    Are there any hotel asians in Indy right now I go every now and then just for something different I have texted a couple of numbers but no response Pm me if you want.

  15. #28310

    Kitty busted

    Quote Originally Posted by Cocknee  [View Original Post]
    Because of familiarity with doing this for over 10 years plus in this state alone.

    All of what you said can be true, but I've come to understand that when the hoards turn up, over and over again, then people start to notice and pay more attention.

    So many places are known to be what they are by the locals. And they are usually left to their own devices. But when it impedes the aesthetics of the surrounding area. Then locals get pissed and start calling in to complain.

    So my point stands corrected. In my opinion. And my opinion is just like what it is. It means nothing to anybody but myself and others who may agree.
    Any good restaurant or massage therapy spa will have a lot of foot traffic. Except for people aware of what's going on in the back rooms, no one should care. I remember Blue Moon on Keystone, had an Angela that was charming, a looker and awesome skilled! Drove a little white four door Mercedes with California plates. Building was a duplex by itself on a lot. I don't recall ever seeing the other half ever occupied. They got busted and shut down. Somebody complained, not a neighbor!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape