Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 23 of 903 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 73 123 523 ... LastLast
Results 331 to 345 of 13533
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13203
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Secret

    Quote Originally Posted by Gareth  [View Original Post]
    Is Rachel / Secret totally out of the game now? I tried to see her once a couple years ago but her comms were poor.
    I saw her 3 days ago. She is better than ever. Looks really good and her skills are on point. I will repeat.

    Gern.

  2. #13202

    Share the info and PM me

    Quote Originally Posted by UnluckyMonger  [View Original Post]
    About to PM you.
    I've been wanting to meet her for a while too.

  3. #13201

    Rachel

    Is Rachel / Secret totally out of the game now? I tried to see her once a couple years ago but her comms were poor.

  4. #13200

    Trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by Spankin  [View Original Post]
    Yes, that's Clara, thief, armed robber, and kidnapper.
    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...y/933945269734

    Add this to Chattanooga TN trouble list. She comes, take money and leave with a emergency excuse.

    Suggest, give 50% upon arrival and 50% mid way thru session. Say in a 60 mts, they get 50% upon arrival and 50% at half hour. I doubt they will come.

  5. #13199
    Quote Originally Posted by HomerSimpson69  [View Original Post]
    Is this her? Face look similar to her ads, which I know that isn't saying much!
    Yes, that's Clara, thief, armed robber, and kidnapper.

  6. #13198
    Quote Originally Posted by Smokie4  [View Original Post]
    I see this morning that Uncle got her yesterday. Shocking.
    Is this her? Face look similar to her ads, which I know that isn't saying much!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20260430_101724_Samsung Browser.jpg‎  

  7. #13197
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Trouble

    Quote Originally Posted by DonHomes  [View Original Post]
    Yes never heard anything good. She keeps changing her hair color and ads. Thanks. We all need to keep broadcasting about these thrives. Helps especially the newbie's and others from getting ripped off. Her chest Ink is always a give away.
    I see this morning that Uncle got her yesterday. Shocking.

  8. #13196
    Quote Originally Posted by Boyscout42  [View Original Post]
    Just a reminder that the only role play that she will rob you as she rolls out the door. Thief STAY AWAY.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...n/893379061072
    Yes never heard anything good. She keeps changing her hair color and ads. Thanks. We all need to keep broadcasting about these thrives. Helps especially the newbie's and others from getting ripped off. Her chest Ink is always a give away.

  9. #13195
    Quote Originally Posted by Mdsa7172  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on Mocha? PM if you'd prefer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/447225090390

    TIA!!
    I texted with her awhile back but have not pulled the trigger. She was at a hotel on Brainard. She appeared to be real and straight forward in texting. Was about to take a shower so that was a good sign. Let us know if you see her, will do the same.

  10. #13194
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by MrClay  [View Original Post]
    Got to see her yesterday great time not a fan of location though. But was a great experience up charge for BBBJ and I believe she does bare full I didn't go for bare full. But start with a BBBJ then from behind and man that's all I can handle! Great time will repeat!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...t/050846587941
    I've always wanted to try her out but I'm with you. I got a feeling I know her location and not a place I want to be. If I did risk it then it would have to be during the day.

  11. #13193

    Mocha

    Any intel on Mocha? PM if you'd prefer.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...-/447225090390

    TIA!!

  12. #13192
    Got to see her yesterday great time not a fan of location though. But was a great experience up charge for BBBJ and I believe she does bare full I didn't go for bare full. But start with a BBBJ then from behind and man that's all I can handle! Great time will repeat!

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...t/050846587941

  13. #13191

    Gypsy here

    Just a reminder that the only role play that she will rob you as she rolls out the door. Thief STAY AWAY.

    https://skipthegames.com/posts/chatt...n/893379061072

  14. #13190

    Birdie

    Has anyone seen Birdie lately? I've been trying to get in contact with her and it's nothing but ghosts. Just trying to see if others are also having trouble contacting her.

  15. #13189

    Pearl

    Quote Originally Posted by NeedPrettyToes  [View Original Post]
    I prefer to stay away from the hotels and away from ladies that don't look like their pics and may or may not be knee deep into an addiction. If that means I pay $200 for a qv at clean safe place then so be it.
    She lives in Apt in Rocky Face, GA. She never gave a QV option my friend or rate.

    I am sure there are similar pretty ones, keep reporting. Let us avoid scams both Incall and outcall. This is only by good reference and power of this forum. Stay connected.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape