Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 781 to 795 of 59446
-
05-03-26 07:25 #58666Senior Member

Posts: 346Mint
Ok Mint gets high praise from most and it's understandable, but when did FS become $$? Across the area its house plus $. 6. All of sudden it $$ with very little discussion about why, nope not me. Sorry!
You're starting to edge near agency pricing and that's a totally different experience. Guys I promise $. 6 is a solid number and should be very acceptable. To the once in a while guys that don't mind handing over $$, please stop. You're setting a market and there is no need to push this. Local AMP will lose my business if they keep this trend.
Ill stick with DFK, FIV, BBBJ, CIM, rimming, no interruptions, level 8 plus talent, GFE, PSE, BBFS option etc etc, for. 5 more.
-
05-03-26 03:07 #58665Regular Member

Posts: 8Just some regular check-ins at a couple spots.
Starlight Massage. Suwanee - Did a short session while waiting for lunch, but Lily (I think it was Lily) really pushed for an hour, just didn't have the time. Hh L1, .6+6.
Daisy Massage. Norcross - is now Aura Massage according to the sign outside. There's been a change in management, and I've only seen Apple there working alone. 1 hr L1, .8+.6. Some OTC, but I don't care much for touching through jeans. She gives a really firm scalp / neck massage after. Kinda miss the older one that wasn't shy about teasing the back door before the flip. They still have the bars for backwalking, but not sure if it's still offered.
Royal Spa. Doraville - Stopped here a couple months ago. Lady there said it was her last week at the time and she was going back to NY. Unfortunate, since she was real easy on the eyes. 1 hr L3 .8+$ includes table shower.
-
05-03-26 00:32 #58664Senior Member

Posts: 78We talking A Zen Buford?
Been there prob 2 years ago, got only legit service? Anyone have experience lately beyond a breast print and an ass grab?
Originally Posted by Congomamba
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-26 17:11 #58663Senior Member

Posts: 408Sue (Soo) at GQ in Dalton
Avoid.
Saw her today and while she is beautiful and has a very sexy body, she is not very good. Constant hygiene checks, won't even allow a peck on the cheek, interruptions, and the deed was only ok. I found Aqua and Tiffany to be much more satisfying and I will avoid Sue in the future. Sue did give a very thorough TS and a nice massage but the ROS was lackluster at best. Maybe she was having a bad day or maybe she found me repulsive (which would be weird as I have never had that problem before), but whatever it is, there is better to be had. I hope Aqua comes back, she was a doll.
I will say GQ has had some very good talent in the past couple of months but I will wait for the next rotation. Sue, Pinky and Winter. I don't find Pink or Winter attractive.
River.
-
05-01-26 12:00 #58662Senior Member

Posts: 353He speaks the truth
There is a Latina at Moonlight that is about 6'0 or taller. She's somewhat pale and doesn't look Hispanic at all. They all seem to rotate between the other locations in the area, and most of the time the massage does suck.
Originally Posted by Sadeas
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 19:37 #58661Senior Member

Posts: 65Not on the inside! LOL. I go to cherry masssge, oasis, and Hong all the time but Lan is my favorite!
Originally Posted by FungaGuy69
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 17:07 #58660Regular Member

Posts: 20Mint
I accidentally posted this on the wrong thread before, but has anyone tried a four-hand session at Mint? If so, how was it and what was the damage? Bonus points if you remember the names of the MTs. Thinking about going there tomorrow. Thanks in advance!
-
04-30-26 14:16 #58659Regular Member

Posts: 20Lan
Not sure about this. He either loves older women more than I do or is someone on the inside. Look up his history and about every other post is talking about how great Lan is.
Originally Posted by ElSexoChino7
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 14:04 #58658Senior Member

Posts: 41Your inbox is FULL bro.
Originally Posted by Cincinnati555
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 12:41 #58657Regular Member

Posts: 6Visited Moonlight
Not going to lie y'all are ruthless sometimes with your descriptions, but I visited Moonlight on a recent afternoon. Located in a little strip mall area. A little tucked away due to being on a hill slightly above the road, so I liked the location for the most part. Only a couple Latinas working then as far as I could tell. One short and slim, the other short and chubby, presumably she was the "Ogre" OP was talking about but I'm not sure. I thought she looked fine, 6/10 but I like a big ass so I didn't mind. Massage was pretty bad, just poor technique, so bad I told her I'd rather massage her. Had to tell her through a translator because English was not her first language. She agreed to the massage, got up, stripped down, and I massaged her using "poquito" oil. Doing this made me realize I suck at giving massages, was nice to rub down a woman though. She offered FS for $$, I was short 20 but she agreed anyhow. I regretted it, not because it was bad but because I'm generally only looking for L1 or L2, but I haven't learned to say no to FS when my johnson is doing the thinking. I probably would've been happier seeing one of my independent regulars or going somewhere just for L2.
Originally Posted by EKringle
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 11:57 #58656Senior Member

Posts: 80Thanks!
Thanks! Yoyo is usually my go to whenever I go there. She's my ATF there. Did you get a look at MiMi? If so, how old does she look?
Originally Posted by Williaro28
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 11:54 #58655Regular Member

Posts: 24I heard another girl and she left for home halfway thru my massage. Later on Alice called the other girl when that guy showed up and they yelled at each other. Alice called her a "cover girl".
Originally Posted by MongerWannabae
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 11:40 #58654Senior Member

Posts: 118Bianca, Mimi and Yoyo. Bianca had an appt. I drew Yoyo. Was a great experience. Assuming pretty standard but that was my 2nd time there. Yoyo is taller, I think Mimi is a little larger chested. I think Bianca is a spinner type but cannot confirm as someone was with her. I would guess Yoyo is in her early 30's maybe.
Originally Posted by Aceofspades12
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 09:23 #58653Senior Member

Posts: 185Is Alice still alone there? My last visit she said the second girl had moved on.
Originally Posted by StinkyPete69
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 06:50 #58652Senior Member

Posts: 346For Sure
JMan I wish I read your follow up before running to check it out. Totally a very subpar experience. So subpar it became a DIY. Many better choices out there. Although Eva was cute with a nice rack, this is a one and done for sure.
Originally Posted by Jman3211
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote




