Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

NoVA SugarBabies

+
Page 119 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 19 69 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 169 219 619 1119 ... LastLast
Results 1,771 to 1,785 of 18415
Come and Relax
  1. #16645

  2. #16644
    Quote Originally Posted by EumYang  [View Original Post]
    I had the same experience with Secret Benefits as well. I made the mistake of paying for 500 credits. I either messaged or replied to messages from 49 girls. (It wasn't 50 because I made another mistake of spending credits on secret photos for one of the girls.) Out of all these girls, I was able sustain conversations with just two. And of these two, only with one of them we went to text (Emma aka Hotlikeoldbay - https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...5d9b0c67279d9d). I tried scheduling a meet twice with Emma. She canceled the 1st time, and she ghosted me the 2nd time. I'll probably delete my account at SB and go back to Seeking (with the goddamn $150 a month membership).
    I'll share my personal experience with SB, which is very similar to what you are describing. I started using it about 5 years ago and initially in matter of 2-3 months I literally went through couple of thousand dollars (dumb af I know) buying credits and using them to initiate conversations that didn't go anywhere for most part. I started realizing that there is a ton of bots on the site, with primary objective to get your obscene as many credits as possible. So despite spending couple of grand, I was only able to connect with one girl, and that's it. So given my experience there I'll pay the SAs 150 per month anytime over the credit based system that SB has. Also, not sure if that's still an issue, but at the time these guys were based offshore and it was challenging to make payments as most CCs would block the transactions, thinking it's potential fraud.

  3. #16643
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Bunny is also on Secret Benefits. And is 24 there.
    Yeah that's definitely her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2505.jpg‎  

  4. #16642
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Bunny is also on Secret Benefits. And is 24 there.
    I meant to say this earlier LOL Somehow she has gotten even younger on that site. Shows as being 24. They've got the age reversal process going on over there probably trying to lure all the girls from SA.

  5. #16641

    Re: Secret Benefits

    Quote Originally Posted by ToffeeChipVa  [View Original Post]
    I've found Secret Benefits to be a complete scam. Receive tons of messages. Pay tokens to unlock messaging with the most promising ones, and then never any further replies to my inquiries. Makes me wonder if the site is rampant with bots sending out "Heys! Manufacturing the appearance of interest and creating urgency that I need to pay to respond.

    Took a while to dive in due to the the high upfront cost, but Seeking.com has been phenomenal for me. Had a couple chats with legit people, a few follow up phone calls and then hit the motherload of all jackpots with one. Still feels TGTBT, but I'm not complaining, and no I'm not giving out details on her! Haha.
    I had the same experience with Secret Benefits as well. I made the mistake of paying for 500 credits. I either messaged or replied to messages from 49 girls. (It wasn't 50 because I made another mistake of spending credits on secret photos for one of the girls.) Out of all these girls, I was able sustain conversations with just two. And of these two, only with one of them we went to text (Emma aka Hotlikeoldbay - https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...5d9b0c67279d9d). I tried scheduling a meet twice with Emma. She canceled the 1st time, and she ghosted me the 2nd time. I'll probably delete my account at SB and go back to Seeking (with the goddamn $150 a month membership).

  6. #16640
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Nevermind the previous question. I see she's I'd verified. I caught two of the last few I had on here lying about their age. But not until after I paid. These dumb girls think they can get away with people notbfindingboutbaboutbitbon this day and age. From now on I pay close attention to the verification. For me at least, age is a huge factor as otherwise would not have even touched any of these two. For awareness here they are again.

    Bunny / Celine claimed to be 25 but actually is 28..
    Bunny is also on Secret Benefits. And is 24 there.

  7. #16639
    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    I mostly meant how was she that bad.
    Gotcha. It was mostly DFF and there was not much effort on Celine's end. To be fair, that was a "busy" week for me and she was the third girl for me that week. The previous two were probably some of the best I've ever had. Went bare with both and they were phenomenal, multiple shots in both cases, and got one of them to go Greek, so the standards were set high. Imma drop their names and links on a separate post.

  8. #16638
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for pointing it out. I'll give her an extra point. Service 6/10.
    I mostly meant how was she that bad.

  9. #16637

    Good choice on picking Sarah over Celine

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Sara's private photos look hot. Just saw one of Celine's recent photos and she looks chunky af now, unless it's angle or lighting. I swear she was way leaner when I banged her about 2-3 months ago.
    Damnnn. When did that happen? Yeah fat chicks is one thing homie doesn't pay for. Few more pounds and she'll have to pay me vs the other way around lmao.

  10. #16636

    Good choice on picking Sarah over Celine

    Quote Originally Posted by Mross86  [View Original Post]
    I got together with Sarah yesterday. She's 26 (legit 26, confirmed) brunette of middle eastern origin. She was my alternative to Bunny / Celine. She'd only do covered but provided BBBJ. Great body, pretty lean and athletic and very cute. Looks like her private photos. Great personality too. I'm definitely seeing her again.
    Sara's private photos look hot. Just saw one of Celine's recent photos and she looks chunky af now, unless it's angle or lighting. I swear she was way leaner when I banged her about 2-3 months ago.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2503.jpg‎  

  11. #16635
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckNaked84  [View Original Post]
    I'd Verification is a flag on the profile. Basically the user shared a government I'd with SA. When that happens, they change the birthdate on the profile to match the I'd.
    Yeah, I just saw there is an option too to filter only chicks with verified IDs. In the past bunch of them have refused to show even respected IDs as a proof of age so I might just start using this filter, prob better in general.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_9108.jpg‎  

  12. #16634
    Quote Originally Posted by PRMan12  [View Original Post]
    Anyone meet her??

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...8-38ef336f2498

    Comms have been good! Plan to meet next week? Looks like she's been on for awhile!

    TIA.
    Spoke to her few months ago, but it kinda stalled, mostly my fault as I redirected to another chick. She seemed pretty cool though and responded pretty fast. Just out of curiosity, what's the PPM?

  13. #16633

    Celine

    Quote Originally Posted by Senbonzakura  [View Original Post]
    Service that low even with bare? LOL.
    Thanks for pointing it out. I'll give her an extra point. Service 6/10.

  14. #16632
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaifas  [View Original Post]
    800 nothing bare, no extreme kinks. No marks left on me or excessive rough ness. And no kissing or body fluids are to touch me.

    This was the msg the profile I will link sent me. Can we have some real expectations lady.

    And 2500 for 5 meets a month if you do monthly. I can't.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ERahLW0Ip9-R4T
    Link doesn't work for me, but that's fucking insane.

  15. #16631
    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper69  [View Original Post]
    Fuck that lying *****, let her read it. She's is 28 BTW not 25.

    Celine if you read this, here is your ranking, if you want more detailed feedback reach out please.

    Face: 7/10.

    Body: 6/10.

    Service: 5/10 (she caved in on the $$ and went bare so extra points for that otherwise this would be 2 or 3).

    Personality: 2/10.
    Service that low even with bare? LOL.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape