Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 751 to 765 of 26629
-
05-03-26 08:42 #25879Senior Member

Posts: 122Yes she does look like her pictures.
Originally Posted by RubberKnickers
[View Original Post]
-
05-02-26 18:44 #25878Regular Member

Posts: 10Sarah Lovely
I'm glad she decided to make it right with you. My question is does she actually look like her pictures?
Originally Posted by Spanky79
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 23:43 #25877Regular Member

Posts: 17Tgtbt
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...pids/206716680
Anybody actually seen her?
-
04-30-26 16:47 #25876Senior Member

Posts: 201Lolly lolli
You didn't miss anything, the one time I seen her she stunk so bad I left. Heavy use on the candy as well.
Originally Posted by Variety1
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 15:40 #25875Senior Member

Posts: 491Lolly
Time waster. Tried twice, sporadic communication, long delays and then nothing.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...0/700396473840
-
04-30-26 10:58 #25874Regular Member

Posts: 9Thanks
I have not seen her before. Thanks for the heads up. I set a meet the other day but something came up and I had to cancel. Sounds like a blessing.
Originally Posted by DingleBerry69
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 21:27 #25873Regular Member

Posts: 170I messed up the link - https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand...5/311428334282.
Originally Posted by Member#6967
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 16:15 #25872Regular Member

Posts: 170Anyone? Name?
Hello Gents,
Does anyone know this one's name? https://skipthegames.com/posts/grand.../311428334282. Seems familiar, but I can't place it.
-
04-29-26 11:33 #25871Senior Member

Posts: 412Dallas retired??
Anyone saw Dallas lately? Did she retire?
-
04-29-26 11:08 #25870Regular Member

Posts: 11Parsing
You're going to want to bump up those parses on your M+ runs. And maybe post the right link.
Originally Posted by Jippedo21
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 23:45 #25869Senior Member

Posts: 208Temperance
A while ago I hit pause on the hobby for a few different reasons, but I couldn't agree more with OD's post. Temp is exceptional, on so many levels. Glad to see these positive reports pop up here today. Everyone's got their demons, myself included. But Temp is a really cool girl who is extremely good at what she does. I miss seeing her.
Originally Posted by OldDutch
[View Original Post]
-ODB.
-
04-28-26 21:52 #25868Senior Member

Posts: 225Temperance
I can second Bottum's comments. I've been seeing her pretty regularly since he introduced us. Sweet girl in her early 40's. Good conversation and a passionate lover. If you are not into the PSE (I'm not) she is also very good at GFE, which I am totally into. One of the best providers I've seen in GR from my point of view.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
OD.
-
04-28-26 09:45 #25867Regular Member

Posts: 11Brooklyn is 1000% Crystal
I was very bummed out when I set everything up for Brooklyn then Crystal opened the door. It might even be pics of her just from 20 years ago.
Originally Posted by UtrGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 08:33 #25866Regular Member

Posts: 11DM'd
Sent you a PM my dude.
Originally Posted by Bottum
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 06:37 #25865Senior Member

Posts: 586Temperance available today
Temperance has a 28th st accommodation today and can be reached at her 616 314 XX10. Regulars and newbies alike will enjoy her GFE wide open service. Temp has had some under deserving reviews and wants to disprove those allegations. She'll give you pornstar service at a reasonable rate. Available this afternoon and Wednesday morning! She knows how to get your rock off, enjoy Bottum. Out.









Reply With Quote





