Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 991 to 1,005 of 29299
-
04-29-26 20:54 #28309Senior Member

Posts: 37A1
Thanks for the intel. I won't make the trip THERE. But I have other places in mind.
Originally Posted by OldScavenger
[View Original Post]
Buzzard.
-
04-29-26 19:43 #28308Senior Member

Posts: 494Oily Stone was the name of the spot you're referring to. Blue Moon prior to that and both were code named "Lids" as it was near a Lids (ball cap) shop. It's nice to hear about another shop in the area. Keystone used to have quite a few options. Thanks for the intel.
Originally Posted by HotJohnDog
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 16:58 #28307Senior Member

Posts: 219Because of familiarity with doing this for over 10 years plus in this state alone.
Originally Posted by JohnGuest
[View Original Post]
All of what you said can be true, but I've come to understand that when the hoards turn up, over and over again, then people start to notice and pay more attention.
So many places are known to be what they are by the locals. And they are usually left to their own devices. But when it impedes the aesthetics of the surrounding area. Then locals get pissed and start calling in to complain.
So my point stands corrected. In my opinion. And my opinion is just like what it is. It means nothing to anybody but myself and others who may agree.
-
04-29-26 16:47 #28306Senior Member

Posts: 219There was one I reviewed some time ago at M Spa on Rockville. Cannot remember the name, but fits what you are looking for.
Originally Posted by ILoveDuckSand
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 15:46 #28305Senior Member

Posts: 49New 1 on Keystone
Saw their ad. 64th and Keystone. Almost exactly across from what I think use to be called Oilily (sp? Not officially open. They open May 1st officially. Met at the door by Judy. Probably middle 40's. Wouldn't surprised if approaching 50. Huge bolt ons. Also, 98% sure she has implants I'm her ass. Since I was there, I convinced her for some Boom Boom. Everything covered. Doggy, Mishawaka and she finished me covered by mouth. She was tight and fun. 5 for half. $. 10 for action.
-
04-29-26 13:34 #28304Senior Member

Posts: 1904Many of these spa's have a service to place their ads and / or they are placed for some advanced period of time, a week or so. Often times the ads continue to run after the well is dry. Best bet is to trust the intel on the forum.
Originally Posted by TurkeyBuzzard
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 10:27 #28303Regular Member

Posts: 19Franklin
Took a chance at the franklin and 21st location about a week ago. Met with Mimi, on the skinnier side with an alright face. To my surprise massage was really good, which is something I've been looking for on the East side. On the flip L1 (not sure if anything else was on the menu) had to tell her a couple times to slow down but roaming was available. Overall good massage and decent L1.
-
04-28-26 22:44 #28302Regular Member

Posts: 13Amy BJ
Went to see Amy, her BJ skills are definitely top notch. She seemed like she genuinely enjoyed it, she took her time with alot of teasing and licking.
Originally Posted by Badass05
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 20:41 #28301Senior Member

Posts: 507A-1 on High School Rd
T. Buzzard: do NOT make the trip, A-1 closed.
Originally Posted by TurkeyBuzzard
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 20:22 #28300Senior Member

Posts: 494I don't know for sure but would guess no. OTC top & bottom and no real objection when I went up her shirt, but certainly didn't help in any way for me to release the twins so they stayed in her bra.
Originally Posted by Rls0179
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 19:45 #28299Senior Member

Posts: 37A1
I live 90 minutes away, so I can't report in person, but I see that they are still advertising on STG. Hoping to make a run to Indy very soon.
Originally Posted by AsianK
[View Original Post]
Buzzard.
-
04-28-26 19:22 #28298Senior Member

Posts: 158Was there more than L1 available?
Originally Posted by AvgJoe08
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 14:49 #28297Senior Member

Posts: 494Eva Spa
Really wanted the knots worked out and only a HE so I decided to try a place I had never been and see what's what. Reports about this place on east 46th are slim so I wasn't expecting much. First and foremost, I personally would only venture out to this place during daylight hours as this area in SOBRO is sketchy at night. Parked around back and walked in and greeted by an older but nice looking lady. Easily in her 50's and could be in her 60's but had a kind of librarian vibe going. Glasses and short pony tail thing. Place is clean but old and paid the. 7 house fee for an hour. Bed was comfortable with a large roll at the foot for your ankles. When she came back I specifically asked her if she could do hard massage because my neck and shoulders were killing me. She said ok and slathered on the oil and went to work. Goddamn she worked the shit out of that area. Felt great. As she moved to lower back she would occasionally hit the taint and backside of the beanbag. The tease was outstanding just prior to the flip. Hot towel cleanup and asked if I wanted jr massaged since he was at attention. Nice slow and deliberate technique. Just an all around enjoyable time for me. Said her name is Katie. She's not hot, young, or have a bangin' body but she was friendly and eager to please.
-
04-28-26 13:52 #28296Senior Member

Posts: 135The massage is pretty good man, LOL.
Originally Posted by TruckerChet
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 11:30 #28295Senior Member

Posts: 78Sweets
Wanted to try Sweets again, but I found that it just wasn't much fun. Wendy met me at the door and took me back. I like a hard massage but she battered me into discomfort. Though we were both laughing at the snoring going on outside, in the end, it just wasn't worthwhile. She wanted $$ at the flip, and I only came up to $. 60 (after the house fee). Perhaps that was why it was so mechanical. I haven't been enjoying this hobby lately.









Reply With Quote




