Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 13805
-
04-30-26 08:49 #13325Senior Member

Posts: 53Same here. Life happens. I wanted to see her ever since I got a little look at her but I'm pretty sure she leaves today.
Originally Posted by Deizel5
[View Original Post]
They already have another J girl who looks hot but she is not really catching my attention like Minami. Minami just had this innocent girl next door type look about her. What a shame.
-
04-30-26 07:40 #13324Senior Member

Posts: 1152Are the pics real? I like her face.
Originally Posted by Patch69
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 07:00 #13323Senior Member

Posts: 345Unfortunately too much shit came up and I wasn't able to go.
Originally Posted by Thecoconaro
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 15:48 #13322Senior Member

Posts: 53Ask her for extras.
When you see her ask her if she offers any extras and she will pull out her menu. If you are lucky it will say extra shots and the price. I haven't had a session with her yet so I can't tell you anything about her extras. I can vouch for ichigo though. She does offer extra shots at 50 a pop and she is hot. Her cip is expensive though. Also if you do see Minami let us all gentlemen know about it in here. Hopefully she allows DFK.
Originally Posted by Deizel5
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 14:07 #13321Senior Member

Posts: 414Bp
Located in Bridgeport, not far from 31st / halsted. Price is for one shot. Additional shot would be extra if she agrees.
Originally Posted by Deizel5
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 13:38 #13320Senior Member

Posts: 345I am thinking of seeing Minami today. If I do 30 or 45 min can I go twice or is it over once I go once? I'll likely do the extra for cip unless she isn't as attractive of her pics.
Also where are they located? It says near Chinatown. Hopeing I can get out there before rush hour.
-
04-29-26 13:15 #13319Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 18Big tits and BBFS at club 888
For the big toy lovers out there, a new Chinese girl started at 888 club named Jojo. She has big naturals. D's if not double D's. Same setup as always. Brought to meet Jojo. She maybe 5'4", decent curves with big ole naties for those of you that like them big. Whole package is nicely put together. Same routine as usual. Of to the shower for a blue toast and a thorough cleaning. Preview BBBJ lasted a good 5 minutes which is always nice as many try to rush. She did clean the backside well so I was optimistic, only to find out later that rimming isn't on the menu. But what is on the menu is Russian with those glorious tig ole bitties!! We did it with me on my back, her on her back. The views were incredible and I took two breaks to keep from busting. Asked if we could move onto main event. She reached for the hat and I asked if we could skip that step half joking. To my surprise she said sure for. 1 more. I jumped at that opportunity and proceeded to have one of the best bareback sessions I can remember all while watching those beautiful natural ties bouncing around. Vocals were good. Grip was tight. I don't think I made it two minutes before pulling out and busting right on chest. Clean up, a peck on the cheek, and I was on my way. VIP plus. 1 for BB. Chicago521.com for booking.
-
04-28-26 12:33 #13318Senior Member

Posts: 55Someone filming outside Orange Spa
Was going to stop by Orange Spa yesterday, but noticed a guy on the other side of the street with a tripod and video camera pointed next door to Orange. Did not stick around to see what was going on.
-
04-28-26 10:25 #13317Senior Member

Posts: 1605Chinatown or Bridgeport.
Originally Posted by DivingDeep70
[View Original Post]
Google Translate or use the translate settings in your browser.
Text them and ask for rates and address.
Attached is my convo with Blue Island a few weeks ago.
-
04-28-26 09:30 #13316Senior Member

Posts: 377Translate the pages. Text the numbers and they will give you the address.
Originally Posted by DivingDeep70
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 22:03 #13315Senior Member

Posts: 295Where?
Thanks. But I knew the websites, easily found. My issue is they're Chinese and don't say where is location. Where are they? City, China town, O'hare, etc?? Do they give you address when you book?
Originally Posted by Nowhere500
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 14:59 #13314Senior Member

Posts: 1605I've never "verified". I've just shown up and either rang the bell or texted from my car after I parked.
Originally Posted by DivingDeep70
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 14:50 #13313Senior Member

Posts: 345Does she look just like the pics?
Originally Posted by Thecoconaro
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 11:56 #13312Senior Member

Posts: 78Not too worried, will wait for next time.
It's tough to not get the info that's needed, especially when one is on limited time. But we do have to do our due diligence LOL. I found out where BP finally was and the contact info after re-scrolling through the thread thoroughly. I eventually passed up the opportunity because time was of the essence and tried to set up a threesome with two providers in Schuamburg instead since they where much closer to where I stay. But after getting the rates, I hesitate because it felt a but too good to be true. Not to say I've never had such a great deal but tend to be on the cautious side and trust my gut even it it's wrong.
Originally Posted by DivingDeep70
[View Original Post]
-
04-27-26 10:56 #13311Senior Member

Posts: 377Here you go
BP: https://bluephoenixchi.com.
Originally Posted by DivingDeep70
[View Original Post]
Orange: https://top1spa.com.
Sky House: https://skyhouse88.com.













Reply With Quote





