Thread: Asian Apartment Girls
+
Add Report
Results 481 to 495 of 13812
-
05-01-26 22:43 #13332Senior Member

Posts: 54BP Luyi
I've seen her before last year and saw her today. She's around mid 20's and petite. I was able to speak some Japanese with her.
Payed the fee and we went to the bathroom and shower was just a basic wash down. We went back to the room where she had me lay on the bed for a little massage on the lower body. Quickly went to BBBJ and did a little bit of mouth fucking. She threw the cover on and hopped on for ACG then CG. Switched positions to mish and she was moaning a lot in Japanese saying "Kimochi, Kimochi. " Switched to Doggy to Finish. Her moans were more intense in this position. Finished in the bag and cleaned me up. Had a little chat with her then went to shower and I was on my way.
I had a good time with Luyi, and her service similar from last year. Did 30 minutes for 200. I was able to catch a look at Saki in the Kitchen. Looks accurate to the pictures and looks cute.
-
05-01-26 19:14 #13331Senior Member

Posts: 499New to the apartment scene
I am new to the Chicago apartment scene though per taken with Thai one near O'Hare and the hotel ones in BG / wheeling, please orient me with some pointers.
— are these 3 or 4 that are discussed all around the same area in the south side?
— safe areas?
— what is included in the advertised price?
- multiple providers in one apt?
— pay the girl and no one else?
-- don't and to use SMS? Does WA or wechat or telegram work.
The BG area easier access for me. Are these significantly better worth the drive?
Thanks.
-
04-30-26 15:36 #13330Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 18Yes they are real. But like all pics on all the sites they have been filtered and enhanced.
Originally Posted by Sanctimonious6
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 13:16 #13329Senior Member

Posts: 53Yeah it's back up.
The new girl is Saki she looks like a little hot vixen ready to be pounded hard. But honestly I'm going to wait to see who the other girl is. Since Ichigo and Minami are leaving today you can expect to see 1 or 2 new girls in the next 3-4 days.
Anyways this is Saki https://bluephoenixchi.com/view/32005.
-
04-30-26 12:32 #13328Senior Member

Posts: 151Talked to the booker. She said she paid the annual fee last week, but the Web host person forgot to renew. It should be up now, but you need to clear your cache first or use a different browser. Keep refreshing the site on your current browser won't work.
Originally Posted by Aitsu
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 12:11 #13327Senior Member

Posts: 1154Seems to be back up already.
Originally Posted by Kyrosk94
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 10:27 #13326Regular Member

Posts: 23BP website down?
Looks like their domain hasn't been paid for so it's down? Or do they now have a different website?
-
04-30-26 08:49 #13325Senior Member

Posts: 53Same here. Life happens. I wanted to see her ever since I got a little look at her but I'm pretty sure she leaves today.
Originally Posted by Deizel5
[View Original Post]
They already have another J girl who looks hot but she is not really catching my attention like Minami. Minami just had this innocent girl next door type look about her. What a shame.
-
04-30-26 07:40 #13324Senior Member

Posts: 1154Are the pics real? I like her face.
Originally Posted by Patch69
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 07:00 #13323Senior Member

Posts: 347Unfortunately too much shit came up and I wasn't able to go.
Originally Posted by Thecoconaro
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 15:48 #13322Senior Member

Posts: 53Ask her for extras.
When you see her ask her if she offers any extras and she will pull out her menu. If you are lucky it will say extra shots and the price. I haven't had a session with her yet so I can't tell you anything about her extras. I can vouch for ichigo though. She does offer extra shots at 50 a pop and she is hot. Her cip is expensive though. Also if you do see Minami let us all gentlemen know about it in here. Hopefully she allows DFK.
Originally Posted by Deizel5
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 14:07 #13321Senior Member

Posts: 414Bp
Located in Bridgeport, not far from 31st / halsted. Price is for one shot. Additional shot would be extra if she agrees.
Originally Posted by Deizel5
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 13:38 #13320Senior Member

Posts: 347I am thinking of seeing Minami today. If I do 30 or 45 min can I go twice or is it over once I go once? I'll likely do the extra for cip unless she isn't as attractive of her pics.
Also where are they located? It says near Chinatown. Hopeing I can get out there before rush hour.
-
04-29-26 13:15 #13319Shill for Chicago 521

Posts: 18Big tits and BBFS at club 888
For the big toy lovers out there, a new Chinese girl started at 888 club named Jojo. She has big naturals. D's if not double D's. Same setup as always. Brought to meet Jojo. She maybe 5'4", decent curves with big ole naties for those of you that like them big. Whole package is nicely put together. Same routine as usual. Of to the shower for a blue toast and a thorough cleaning. Preview BBBJ lasted a good 5 minutes which is always nice as many try to rush. She did clean the backside well so I was optimistic, only to find out later that rimming isn't on the menu. But what is on the menu is Russian with those glorious tig ole bitties!! We did it with me on my back, her on her back. The views were incredible and I took two breaks to keep from busting. Asked if we could move onto main event. She reached for the hat and I asked if we could skip that step half joking. To my surprise she said sure for. 1 more. I jumped at that opportunity and proceeded to have one of the best bareback sessions I can remember all while watching those beautiful natural ties bouncing around. Vocals were good. Grip was tight. I don't think I made it two minutes before pulling out and busting right on chest. Clean up, a peck on the cheek, and I was on my way. VIP plus. 1 for BB. Chicago521.com for booking.
-
04-28-26 12:33 #13318Senior Member

Posts: 55Someone filming outside Orange Spa
Was going to stop by Orange Spa yesterday, but noticed a guy on the other side of the street with a tripod and video camera pointed next door to Orange. Did not stick around to see what was going on.











Reply With Quote






