Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: BBFS Providers Manhattan

+ Add Report
Page 26 of 1809 FirstFirst ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 76 126 526 1026 ... LastLast
Results 376 to 390 of 27134
This blog is moderated by AlexDeLarge1
  1. #26759

    Satomi PPC

    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkenKid  [View Original Post]
    She's showing up on a site in San Francisco.
    That is hell of a switch. Maybe she's from there? Which site is it? I need to fix some image issues on PDB and I can add it if I edit the code.

    There is one in Brooklyn. Fake pics I think. ➕ 日26412; nybkspa https://www.nybkspa.com/view/32473 $240/$300/$400/$600.

    Other weekend stragglers.

    Lorina J girl at 143 https://143club.com/view/30784.

    ➕ Izumi SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/30312 - skinny J girl, been here a few times.

    ➕ tatiana PPC https://www.pleasure-palace.club/tatiana $300/$400/$500/$800 - Mexican girl started at PPC.

    ➕ Mira SE https://nycsmilingeyes.com/view/32049 - Viet Bahn-mi back in town, was at 143 for a couple of days.

    📍Flushing:

    ➕ Riko🇯127477;26085;26412;29190;20083;23273;27169; 13 LIC https://www.xiaodianxia1818.com/view/32480 $300/$400/$500/$800 - seems like this is Kazuha MK on the 3rd pic but I can't be 100% sure. Pricing is def hgher.

    Damn this girl went all the way to the Carolinas.

    ➕ Sena HC https://happycastle168.com/view/32489 $240/$300/$380.

    Good fucks.

  2. #26758

    May have left

    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Satomi Mioka https://www.pleasure-palace.club/satomimioka $260/$450 range. No video listed.
    She's showing up on a site in San Francisco.

  3. #26757

    PPC got another J girl

    Satomi Mioka https://www.pleasure-palace.club/satomimioka $260/$450 range. No video listed.

  4. #26756

    Lunchtime weekday visit at 143 Club

    I tried posting this review right after I posted the short post about Helen's reappearance but have been blocked by the DDOS message for the last 12 hours.

    This review is about my latest visit to 143 Club to see Allyssa, $260 for half hour, tip not asked for, the usual loving welcome DFK followed by BBBJ, long DATY, BB cowgirl with a quick TCIM.

    I had a lunchtime one hour appointment last Monday but was delayed due to traffic issues, so I ended up with only 30 minutes as Allyssa had two back-to-back appointments after me. My visit was the usual fun visit with Allyssa condensed into 30 minutes (meaning no English lesson and a shorter CG).

    The beginning and end of the visit were both notable. When the 30-ish Chinese MMS (not Kylie nor Lisa) opened the door, I was greeted by Allyssa with Mimi, Liora, and Ellie all standing behind her. The MMS introduced me to each of them and they each shook my hand. All 4 looked beautiful, freshly glammed up with makeup and their hair done perfectly. I learned afterwards that I would have been the first customer of the day for all of them.

    The MMS then asked "two girls?" but I said No as Allyssa grabbed my hand and led me to her room. Mimi followed us down the hall and even jumped into my arms, saying "Mimi, half hour, $200" but I repeated No over and over until Allyssa jokingly said Get Out and playfully pushed her out the door.

    Allyssa then asked in perfect English: "I have one question for you. Do you still love me?" to which I responded Yes and she responded with a nice BBBJ. Her English has noticeably improved.

    At the 30 minute mark (after the already described long DATY, BbCG with TCIM), Allyssa said sorry, she had another appointment and asked me "hot towel? I said yes and she left the room buck-naked.

    Two minutes later the door opened and surprise, surprise, it was Mimi with several hot towels. She said "Allyssa is taking a shower before her next appointment" and proceeded to wipe me down with the hot towels, then helped me get dressed while kissing me a few times. Mimi's English has also improved. Mimi then asked me to pay her the $260 then walked me out to the lobby.

    As I said thank you to the MMS, Allyssa popped out of the shower, naked and dripping wet, to kiss me goodbye and apologize for not bringing the towels herself, saying "I hope you didn't mind that Mimi dressed you" Allyssa then pointed to the security camera screen where we could see that Mimi had walked into the small waiting room to kiss Allyssa's next customer, no doubt asking him "Two girls?

    My apologies to that monger, who had to wait, and also to the customer behind him, who also had to wait. By the way, I couldn't see the customer's face as the camera is high up on the wall.

    The "two girls" request is now constant at 143, a by-product of having a dozen or more girls in the lineup each day. Hey, it's nice to have that option.

  5. #26755
    Quote Originally Posted by Ayasaki  [View Original Post]
    It's the usual periodic DDOSing that occurs every now and then. I thought it was resolved last night but looks like they came back stronger today.

    Whenever you visit the homepage and see more than like 10000 online users, it's probably DDOS. And it goes into maintenance somewhere over 20000.
    Well yah I figured, just happening again after the admins fixed it a while back. I hope they can fix it again soon.

  6. #26754
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Legend finally opened her own place.

    BTW, are you guys getting the maintenance messages again for USAG? Seems like there are some system issues again.
    It's the usual periodic DDOSing that occurs every now and then. I thought it was resolved last night but looks like they came back stronger today.

    Whenever you visit the homepage and see more than like 10000 online users, it's probably DDOS. And it goes into maintenance somewhere over 20000.

  7. #26753
    Quote Originally Posted by MightySpearsman  [View Original Post]
    This is an information post, not a review, as the brand-new Ily Spa just opened today May 2, but I wanted to let everyone know that Ily Spa features the famous Helen, who had worked at NYAF (and DDY before that, under the name Wally) for 4 years before taking a break to travel to China last fall.

    Helen / Wally was one of the all-time great service queens with hundreds of rave reviews (over 400 on TER). She was famous for BBFS and her use of toys. I know that many mongers (including me) have been waiting for her return to Manhattan, so here she is!

    Web page is ilyspa. Co.
    Legend finally opened her own place.

    BTW, are you guys getting the maintenance messages again for USAG? Seems like there are some system issues again.

  8. #26752

    The famous Helen (a / k / a Wally) is back in Manhattan

    This is an information post, not a review, as the brand-new Ily Spa just opened today May 2, but I wanted to let everyone know that Ily Spa features the famous Helen, who had worked at NYAF (and DDY before that, under the name Wally) for 4 years before taking a break to travel to China last fall.

    Helen / Wally was one of the all-time great service queens with hundreds of rave reviews (over 400 on TER). She was famous for BBFS and her use of toys. I know that many mongers (including me) have been waiting for her return to Manhattan, so here she is!

    Web page is ilyspa. Co.

  9. #26751

    She around?

    Quote Originally Posted by WaspConnor  [View Original Post]
    These are some additional pics. Name is Jenny and supposedly Vietnamese.
    She around? Feel like I saw her picture somewhere before but can't recall.

  10. #26750
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    Harumi MK. Good #NBC, tight pussy, great attitude and DTF. She was a good actress like Riho. Takes all dicking like a champ and grunts and moans thru all power bands. $200 CIP $200 video and it's in the nice room.
    It wouldn't be fair to compare Harumi to Riho. Riho is in another league. Harumi does like to get fucked though, but she didn't give me the full pomp and circumstance performance. She just got really wet and got me to cum in CG (rare position) with her tight vajayjay.

  11. #26749
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]
    No hit on pussydb. You got more pics?
    These are some additional pics. Name is Jenny and supposedly Vietnamese.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3433.jpg‎   IMG_3434.jpg‎  

  12. #26748
    Quote Originally Posted by WaspConnor  [View Original Post]
    I remember seeing her photo in NY before, but forgot her name and where she was. Any of you guys remember?
    No hit on pussydb. You got more pics?

  13. #26747
    Quote Originally Posted by VidLover69  [View Original Post]
    The pervs must have ran over there once they heard she was an extra naughty girl. LOL.
    It's was all the acronym it worked and got them all.

  14. #26746
    Quote Originally Posted by PokerBrah  [View Original Post]

    Idk who's dick was inside of Miu PPC's asshole, she sounded like she was getting her pussy and asshole ripped open in there for 10 minutes straight with the screaming. Jesus fucking christ.
    .
    The pervs must have ran over there once they heard she was an extra naughty girl. LOL.

  15. #26745

    Was she here before?

    I remember seeing her photo in NY before, but forgot her name and where she was. Any of you guys remember?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_3431.jpg‎  

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape