Thread: Cuddle Sites
+
Add Report
Results 226 to 240 of 2740
-
05-01-26 23:15 #2515Regular Member

Posts: 8Careful what you wish for: https://tryst.link/bdsm/goddess666-.
Originally Posted by Moose813
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 08:38 #2514Senior Member

Posts: 228If you go through the thread and search she's been reported here before. I personally haven't seen her but from the previous reports it appears there's no extras.
Originally Posted by DrP60
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 19:06 #2513Senior Member

Posts: 111Platonic
If you're looking for a solid platonic cuddle session, she's your gal. Everyone can attest to that.
Originally Posted by DrP60
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 15:04 #2512Senior Member

Posts: 1126She didn't ask me for a deposit but she wanted to talk on the phone for the session this weekend. I asked when and haven't heard from her.
Originally Posted by Treemont12
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 14:23 #2511Senior Member

Posts: 330FLCuddleQueen
Been talking with her and ready to book with her. Seems like a real nice person and well educated.
Anyone have experiences with her you'll like to share?
Please DM me if you want.
P.S.: I have never have had a cuddle experience yet..
Thanks.
DrP.
-
04-29-26 14:00 #2510Senior Member

Posts: 44She requires a deposit so I didn't move forward.
Originally Posted by Moose813
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 09:46 #2509Senior Member

Posts: 100Ditto on that.
Originally Posted by Moose813
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 09:33 #2508Senior Member

Posts: 60HugDealer23
Any intel on HugDealer23? DMs are fine.
-
04-29-26 08:39 #2507Senior Member

Posts: 104KeepcalmwJules
I am thinking about scheduling with her. Just wondering if anybody has seen her or experiences with her. DM me if you want.
https://www.cuddlecomfort.com/keepcalmwjules
-
04-26-26 14:02 #2506Senior Member

Posts: 62Tranquilea
Hi Guys,
Any info or review on Tranquilea?
-
04-25-26 11:37 #2505Senior Member

Posts: 629I fukced her off seeking years ago. I don't come across her profile anymore so not sure what she's up to but 200 was the rate to get her BBFS back then. She was in kissimmee.
Originally Posted by Ramcious
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-26 09:58 #2504Senior Member

Posts: 100Saw her again about a week ago and, as usual, a great session. She's warm, attentive, and easy to spend time with. I've been seeing her for months and she's been consistently solid every time.
Originally Posted by Nudeed
[View Original Post]
Cuddlers are supper YMMV on extras. If you appreciate a more natural, go-with-the-flow vibe, she's definitely worth booking. Highly recommend.
-
04-25-26 08:18 #2503Senior Member

Posts: 542Loving Hands
Has anyone seen Loving Hands recently? I am currently trying to schedule a meet with her. PM me with any details that you are willing to share. Thanks and happy Mongering.
-
04-23-26 12:48 #2502Regular Member

Posts: 25I would also love any info if anyone has it!
Originally Posted by Ramcious
[View Original Post]
-
04-23-26 10:06 #2501Senior Member

Posts: 67Starlight1111
Any info on cuddler starlight1111?
cuddlecomfort.com/ starlight1111.












Reply With Quote





