Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 316 to 330 of 13347
-
05-07-26 15:23 #13032Regular Member

Posts: 11301 Agency
I too would like to know more.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
05-07-26 11:45 #13031Senior Member

Posts: 155I too would like to know about this 301 location, as I'm on 301 daily for my routes.
Originally Posted by Themanpyp212
[View Original Post]
Thank you.
-
05-06-26 17:05 #13030Senior Member

Posts: 216Question
Hello,
My friend has been out the game for years. He was wondering if there's a place near carrolwood or town and country that's safe (no issues with LEO or others in the area), decent damage, and a plus if it includes a table shower. My friend just wants and ok / relaxing massage / body rub, and a decent L1.
Also, is ID required at this locations?
He said he has been to star massage on waters, but believes that place is fully legit.
Thank you.
-
05-05-26 15:23 #13029Senior Member

Posts: 140Smile spa. May
I was in the area, decided to check out Smile spa massage on Ulmerton Rd. Went there last night. Parked at front near the spa. Abby was busy. May met me & took me to a massage room. She looked very nice. Early or Mid 30's. Big B cups. Sexy enough. She offered 30 minutes or 1 hr. Negotiation was easy. I gave her 30 minutes donation fee. Total was $$. 2.
We started with the table shower. She washed my chest, my pole & my ass very clean. A quick TUMA at the end of the shower. Nice.
Back in the massage room, I put her on bed. Squeezed her breasts hard while eating her pussy for almost 10 minutes. I was hard. She gave me a slow BBBJ & TUMA combo. Put a cover on me with her mouth. I pounded her in missionary position. Changed positions. She followed instructions well. After finished, she stayed with me & gave me a soft massage. May was excellent.
-
05-05-26 00:48 #13028Senior Member

Posts: 62Location
Hey you mention a agency off of 301, have no clue about this Spanish location, would appreciate the info on location brother. Tried to write you but inbox full. I've been gone but back from Atlanta and I can tell you the Korean massages are top notch and girls are model.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
05-04-26 14:07 #13027Regular Member

Posts: 5Your inbox is full.
Tried sending you a PM for the info but it's full.
Originally Posted by HappyXxx
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 16:17 #13026Senior Member

Posts: 456Sunflower popped again?
What is it with HCSO and that location? Neighbors complaining?
Originally Posted by Tarrant6112
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 09:12 #13025Senior Member

Posts: 305Doreen
There's a partly positive review of her in a 12-05-2025 post in the Tampa / LMT thread. She used the name Doreen in her rubranking ad back then. That ad didn't have any photos but the verbiage was almost the same as the current ad.
Originally Posted by Oldjoebna
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 08:51 #13024Senior Member

Posts: 305Doreen
There's a partly positive review of her in a 12-05-2025 post in the Tampa / LMT thread. She used the name Doreen in her rubranking ad back then. That ad didn't have any photos but the verbiage was almost the same as the current ad.
Originally Posted by Oldjoebna
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 06:31 #13023Senior Member

Posts: 4909Looking forward to your report
A no never cost you anything.
Originally Posted by Jonjon3358
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 22:51 #13022Senior Member

Posts: 67Trying something.
I plan on visiting a couple of places in the Brandon area. I will pay the house fee, and during the massage, I will see if the girl will be willing to meet at a local motel for a hour at a later date to avoid the house fee and give her more money. No worries about the police, use a real bed and compensate for her time. Most that can happen is a solid NO. Worth a try.
-
04-28-26 16:58 #13021Regular Member

Posts: 22Janette
Does anyone share any information / intel about Janette?
https://local.yahoo.com/info-2257396...janette-tampa/
-
04-28-26 16:50 #13020Regular Member

Posts: 22Rubrankings. Tampa / Clearwater
Do not have any specific details about this post. But I generally avoid rubrankings for Tampa / Clearwater area. Most seem scams / fishy asking for deposits or asking to buy gift cards.
Originally Posted by Oldjoebna
[View Original Post]
I know a brother who finally got a provider who did not ask for deposit / card and it ended up being a bait and switch. He said he landed with someone who was in their 70's or something.
You may try your luck and let us know if you find any gems. I am skeptical.
-
04-28-26 13:04 #13019Regular Member

Posts: 21Sherwin dream
Hey y'all thought I'd report back after my latest dream. Meta nice lady at the parlor next to Sherwin off Hillsborough. Nice massage definitely knew what she was doing and the flip she knew even more! Definitely recommend, was 60 for the house and I left 60 for a job well done. Any questions feel free to dm.
-
04-27-26 18:47 #13018Regular Member

Posts: 24Any details on this one?
https://rubrankings.com/united-state...ion-98693.html
Thanks for any input. Will be visiting in June.
Thanks.












Reply With Quote




