Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 286 to 300 of 13296
-
05-02-26 23:20 #13011Senior Member

Posts: 175Natasha the Hippie Sugar Baby MILF
I've been a senior member before but I took an extended break for almost 2 years but I'm back. I'm starting with a clean slate but I remember some of the originals. I was a regular of Kat before her retirement as well Gwen, the original Soccer Mom and April Raine.
If you've been in the Upstate for longer than a couple of years more than likely you'll remember a man who took great photos of some of the ladies.
And that leads me to this: prior to COVID there was a lady I wanted to see but timing, schedules etc never lined up. Natasha. Yes she's back. I was scrolling thru STG and the headline "Hippie Sugar Baby MILF" caught my attention, so I clicked on the post. Reading thru the ad had me thinking "could it be? So I sent a text. The reply came a few minutes later, a bit of back and forth messages and an exchange of pics. Sure enough, it's her- she's back.
We set up a date for early evening Sat, drove over to her clean upscale hotel and picked her up for dinner and dessert. She hopped in my truck wearing a cute dress and off we went. Dinner was great, then heading back we picked up Starbucks and before retiring to her room.
I had asked about favorite colors and gave her a light lavender outfit which she changed into. That light lavender outfit actually led us into a photo shoot, I got to take her current photos, which is pretty cool since I'm not a great photographer.
My reward for those photos was her making me the center of attention. She slid out of that outfit, showing off that sexy MILF-alicious body and proceeded to give me a BBBJ with the intensity of a porn star. We thru in some DATY, back to more head, breastplay and a sequence of positions with CG closing it out.
I'm glad she's back and that I've finally had the opportunity to connect. She can hold a conversation, has a great personality and isn't strung out on anything like is seen with some of the others on STG.
We set the appointment, stayed in touch and I didn't have to worry about being stood up, double booked, passed out, stoned, smokey smelling room, etc. I'm looking forward to seeing her again. As always YMMV, treat her right and enjoy the experience.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...-/589029113519
-
05-02-26 10:00 #13010Senior Member

Posts: 180The link isn't working. I seem to remember the tagline, but who is this link for?
Originally Posted by Oceanview
[View Original Post]
-
05-01-26 23:58 #13009Banned Member

Posts: 60New Pawg white horse rd
Linked up with Abby the pawg finally. Did a hr with her and left satisfied and drained. She started off with BBJ 10/10 I almost came. Next we did missionary. She creamed all over and licked it off. Freaky as hell. I put her in cowgirl and rode me so good I had to film it and I can beat off to it later. Lastly we ended with doggy and she was throwing that fat white ass back so good I had to release all my semen. Her ad was on callescort dot com but the link isn't working. Just pm for her number. Here some clips of her too. https://t.me/WalkerzGroup
-
04-30-26 23:17 #13008Senior Member

Posts: 258Early bird.
Saw her today. Nice hotel and location. . She's very voluptuous, sensuous and GFE.
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...c/235205519313
-
04-30-26 22:48 #13007Senior Member

Posts: 258I've texted her several times over the last few days. Crickets. Maybe someone else has better luck?
Originally Posted by Danglythang
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 16:58 #13006Senior Member

Posts: 324Different cities far apart + deposit required + no traveling schedule = scam.
Originally Posted by HornDog0104
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 15:37 #13005Regular Member

Posts: 18I was curious about this one too. I know the guys in a earlier post found it awkward she had the same pose in nearly every photo. But maybe TOFTT and report back!
Originally Posted by Oceanview
[View Original Post]
-
04-30-26 15:16 #13004Senior Member

Posts: 38Anyone
https://tryst.link/escort/cindylou55
Anybody seen this one?
-
04-30-26 09:45 #13003Senior Member

Posts: 25Anyone?
Anyone had any dreams with this one? If so please share. Thanks!
https://skipthegames.com/posts/ander...-/799938967616
-
04-29-26 16:27 #13002Senior Member

Posts: 180I JUST saw her. She asked if I wanted her friend to join so I dropped the extra cash and I am SO GLAD that I did. Had my first two girl experience. Both with those big bouncing tits and amazing tight pussies. Best money I've ever spent in this hobby.
Originally Posted by Jackdic
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-26 07:44 #13001Senior Member

Posts: 294Don't miss Nichole
I drove all the way to Columbia to see her about a year ago. Now she's back to the East Coast this week. Trust me, if you're a big boob fan, you won't be disappointed.
https://tryst.link/escort/nikki_nichole
-
04-28-26 22:52 #13000Senior Member

Posts: 94Yes sir!
Originally Posted by Scman011
[View Original Post]
https://skipthegames.com/posts/green...j/552148092748
Nacho.
-
04-28-26 19:32 #12999Senior Member

Posts: 259She used to go by princess Peach. Stayed in Spartanburg for a while. She's a hit or a miss. She has a good BBBJ. However she will ghost you. She will randomly decide to to go do something else amd message ya hours later. Did that twice to me in one day before. I haven't seen her since.
Originally Posted by Tendo360
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 15:43 #12998Senior Member

Posts: 565Do you have a link? There are so freaking many! Sorry if I missed it! Thanks!
Originally Posted by NachoV
[View Original Post]
-
04-28-26 12:54 #12997Regular Member

Posts: 10Any experience with this one?
https://skipthegames.com/posts/greer...a/204175890558
No actual name to give or search up here. Anyone seen this provider?









Reply With Quote




